Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2017, 07:01 PM
Loyal Fan

I reeeeeally hope they bring Ada back and follow up with Walter trying to solve her problem. I feel like Walter's "bond" with Ada reflects through his bond with Megan, how she was sick, and how he wanted to help her in any way he could. He might not have been able to save Megan from her MS, but maybe he can help Ada and feel, I don't know, redeemed in some way?

That would be a great side story for the writers to develop.
WriterFreak001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wouldn't want Ada's story to focus too much on Walter because she's Happy's friend. But since they have introduced the idea that Walter is going to help save her life, it wouldn't surprise me if the reason he would work so hard at it would be both because he cares so much about kids and because her situation would remind him of Megan. But I'd want most of the emotional stuff to be between Ada and Happy - and I wouldn't say she has any sort of bond with Walter at all, at least right now.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Agreed. We all know the main focus of the show is Walter, but the other characters deserve focus as well, and I wouldn't want Walter's involvement with Ada - even though it will be hugely significant in her life - to detract from the Happy/Ada friendship.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, exactly. This is the first friend we know of for Happy outside of Scorpion. Walter is far and away my favorite character and will to some extent be involved in most storylines because he is the main character, but I don't want him become the focus of everything.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Next on Random Episode Review - a fan favorite, focusing on Happy and her online friend, Ada.

~Heidi
Old 04-28-2019, 02:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

What is sad is that we will never know if Walter found a donor for the girl just another in a long line of stories not followed up on maybe a fanfic could address this
Earnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That is definitely sad. I definitely hope that he did. It would be great if Happy and Ada could work together on a project - like literally side-by-side.

~Heidi
Old 04-28-2019, 04:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
That is definitely sad. I definitely hope that he did. It would be great if Happy and Ada could work together on a project - like literally side-by-side.
Maybe in the Scorpion reboot they will hey we can dream can't we
Earnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 09:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Love this one, definitely one of my faves. It's great to have a Happy-centric storyline and the ending with the VR dance is a classic Scorpion moment.

I love how Toby is so protective of Happy, even after she throws a spanner at him! Later when he realises that Happy has no friends it's a really poignant insight into her character. I like to think she stayed in touch with Ada, it would have been wonderful to see her again, especially if Walter could have found a cure for her condition.

Walter's attempts to empathise with Paige and her troubles with Tim are adorable, even though he kind of assumes he's suddenly mastered empathy - typical Walter! The reveal that he's got his information from magazines is a nice touch - I love how desperate Toby is to figure it out. Glad to finally have an end to the ridiculously drawn out Tim saga too, I just wish it had happened sooner.

The case (although it's not really a case) is another one that highlights the combined skills of the whole team. I love how Walter prompts Paige to talk to Ada's father - he recognises she's the only one with the skills to deal with the brewing situation. The emotional aspect of this storyline is done very well, you really do feel for poor Ada.

Watching Cabe and Allie together is so cute! It kind of bothers me that Allie posted that video of Sylvester, though. I know it's her job to do what her boss tells her, but wouldn't she have refused on moral grounds? I love Cabe even more for the way he sacrifices his relationship with her to stand up for Sylvester.

I've already watched this episode a lot, but any excuse for a rewatch is OK with me! It does make you realise how desperately it needs a sequel though. Maybe I'll add it to my list of fics to write one day?
Old 05-02-2019, 12:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

i still havea majopr catching up to do. i am somewhere in the middle of season 3

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 02:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Regal (View Post)
i still havea majopr catching up to do. i am somewhere in the middle of season 3
I hope you are able to catch up soon, you have so much to look forward to!
Old 05-02-2019, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You have so much to look forward to! Hope you get there soon.

~Heidi
Old 05-02-2019, 11:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

thank you I really need to. i just need a bit of free time. hah i need a vacation to binge watch shows lol

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Imzadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread