Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2016, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

3.12 “Ice Ca-Cabes” Air Date 02-Jan-2017

</scorpion> Episode 3.12 Ice Ca-Cabes

Quote:
TEAM SCORPION MUST USE UNORTHODOX METHODS TO SAVE CABE’S LIFE WHEN A MISSION IN THE DESERT RESULTS IN EXPLODING SHRAPNEL, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, JAN. 2

“Ice Ca-Cabes” – When a mission in the desert results in exploding shrapnel that seriously wounds Cabe, Team Scorpion must freeze his body in order to save his life, on SCORPION, Monday, Jan. 2 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: #TeamScorpion’s latest case is their most personal – 2 save Cabe’s life! @ScorpionCBS 1/2 10pm #CBS CBS Press Express | TEAM SCORPION MUST USE UNORTHODOX METHODS TO SAVE CABE’S LIFE WHEN A MISSION IN THE DESERT RESULTS IN EXPLODING SHRAPNEL, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, JAN. 2
Source

Promo, Sneak Peeks and Promo Photos

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is the first time I've had no interest in watching sneak peeks. Which is weird to me. Normally I'm begging people to tell me what they say when I'm at work and can't watch right away. I was totally free when these went up and I didn't even watch then, and I still haven't now.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
This is the first time I've had no interest in watching sneak peeks. Which is weird to me. Normally I'm begging people to tell me what they say when I'm at work and can't watch right away. I was totally free when these went up and I didn't even watch then, and I still haven't now.
I really probably shouldn't, because they always get my hopes up.

~Heidi
Old 12-31-2016, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I used to be pessimistic. Roxanne changed me. I resent her for that.

Old 12-31-2016, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've always been an optimist. And I've been through The X-Files. If that doesn't make a pessimist out of you, nothing will.

~Heidi
Old 12-31-2016, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I've always been an optimist. And I've been through The X-Files. If that doesn't make a pessimist out of you, nothing will.
Ha that's very true.

Old 12-31-2016, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am excited to see if anything develops between Cabe and Allie

~Heidi
Old 12-31-2016, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I am excited to see if anything develops between Cabe and Allie
As we've discussed tonight, I don't get really excited about anything right now. But I am definitely interested in seeing what happens with them. She's kinda adorable and he's so obviously smitten with her.

Old 12-31-2016, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
As we've discussed tonight, I don't get really excited about anything right now. But I am definitely interested in seeing what happens with them. She's kinda adorable and he's so obviously smitten with her.
Oddly, they remind me just a little of Melvester. Not that anything is as adorable as Melvester, but there's a similar sense of it being an unlikely attraction. Allie is adorable and vivacious, and Cabe is acting pretty much as romantically shy and clueless as Sly did at first.

~Heidi
Old 12-31-2016, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oddly, they remind me just a little of Melvester. Not that anything is as adorable as Melvester, but there's a similar sense of it being an unlikely attraction. Allie is adorable and vivacious, and Cabe is acting pretty much as romantically shy and clueless as Sly did at first.
I would not have come up with this on my own but now that you mention it, I can definitely see it.

Old 01-01-2017, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, is Cabe + Allie = Callie? I'm just imagining Cabe's reaction if Toby announces his ship name.

~Heidi
Old 01-01-2017, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So, is Cabe + Allie = Callie? I'm just imagining Cabe's reaction if Toby announces his ship name.
omg I'm totally calling it Callie. It's really the only option, since Abe isn't really combining their names.

Old 01-01-2017, 09:54 PM
Loyal Fan

After the team saves Cabe - because we know they will - I wonder if Cabe will have a heart to heart chat with Walter, apologizing to him for ever telling him he was half-baked and for encouraging him to follow his heart.

One can hope.
WriterFreak001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know we talked about this in private but I just wanted to do so here too in case anyone else has thoughts.

I didn't view Cabe's chat with Walter at the end of 3.02 as telling him to never go after Paige, so I don't think there's much for him to admit he was wrong about. (Now there were things about that conversation I didn't like but this isn't the place to get in to that part of it.) He was just saying in a perhaps poorly worded way, "if you're gonna do this make sure you're able to do it right." So I don't view there ever being an "I'm sorry" conversation relating back to 3.02, just maybe a "I know you're ready now" conversation at some point, but I'd say almost definitely not in this episode.

Old 01-02-2017, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I definitely agree that Cabe doesn't need to retract or admit error for telling Walter that he needs to be sure he's ready for an adult, emotional relationship before he pursues Paige. He was concerned, and given Walter's petty manipulations and trickery with regard to Tahoe - although I'm not sure Cabe was aware of them - Cabe was right to be concerned. So while he might have phrased it better, or clarified his concerns better, I don't think an apology is needed, nor does he need to say he was wrong. On the other hand, I think Cabe does need to realize how seriously Walter takes his advice - particularly in this area. Cabe needs to follow up on his comments and let Walter know when he's making progress, and effectively, tell Walter when he's "graduated". No matter how right he was, Cabe instilled a significant amount of insecurity in Walter with his advice. Even if, with his emotional growth, Walter might otherwise realize when he's ready, that added insecurity could make him doubt any self-assessment he does. So Cabe needs to take responsibility for that - and let Walter know when he's made it.

~Heidi
Reply   Post New Thread