Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2016, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

2.21 "Twist and Shout" - Air Date 28-Mar-2016

</scorpion> Episode 2.21 Twist and Shout

Quote:
TEAM SCORPION’S MISSION TO RECOVER THE REMAINS OF FALLEN MARINES IN VIETNAM IS THREATENED WHEN A DEADLY TORNADO HEADS DIRECTLY TOWARDS THEM, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, MARCH 28

“Twist and Shout” – Team Scorpion’s mission to recover the remains of fallen Marines in Vietnam is threatened along with their lives when a deadly tornado heads directly towards them, on SCORPION, Monday, March 28 (9:00-9:59 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: #TeamScorpion, #Waige gets caught in a #Twister! #Wehavecows! 3/28 9pm ET/PT @ScorpionCBS CBS Press Express | TEAM SCORPION’S MISSION TO RECOVER THE REMAINS OF FALLEN MARINES IN VIETNAM IS THREATENED WHEN A DEADLY TORNADO HEADS DIRECTLY TOWARDS THEM, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, MARCH 28
Source

Sneak Peeks * Promo Photos

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 08:42 AM
Extreme Fan

I still wonder why only Walter and Paige are caught in the tornado and where the other stuck. Especially where our superhero Tim is?!
Katie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

In one of the sneak peeks (we can talk about them here because it's the episode thread) we can see that Cabe and Tim are in one car, Walter and Paige are in one car, and Happy and Toby are in one car. So probably the way the storm tracks is what cuts Walter and Paige off and puts them in danger.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 09:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
In one of the sneak peeks (we can talk about them here because it's the episode thread) we can see that Cabe and Tim are in one car, Walter and Paige are in one car, and Happy and Toby are in one car. So probably the way the storm tracks is what cuts Walter and Paige off and puts them in danger.
But that is ever positive and good if Paige prefer driving with Walter, as with Tim and Cabe, where they perhaps would safest.
Old 03-27-2016, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie99 (View Post)
But that is ever positive and good if Paige prefer driving with Walter, as with Tim and Cabe, where they perhaps would safest.
It might be Tim and Cabe because Cabe is training Tim, over preferences. But we will see.

Old 03-27-2016, 09:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It might be Tim and Cabe because Cabe is training Tim, over preferences. But we will see.
Yes but still Paige can take Cape and Tim then yes. You could generally take two cars.
Old 03-27-2016, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think they are probably taking 3 cars because they have the back ends packed with equipment. I noticed while rewatching some episodes that Walter often rides with Paige when she drives her car, and Toby and Happy would naturally want to ride together. Tim riding with Cabe is just as natural since, as Nicole mentioned, Tim is Cabe's trainee.

~Heidi
Old 03-27-2016, 11:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I think they are probably taking 3 cars because they have the back ends packed with equipment. I noticed while rewatching some episodes that Walter often rides with Paige when she drives her car, and Toby and Happy would naturally want to ride together. Tim riding with Cabe is just as natural since, as Nicole mentioned, Tim is Cabe's trainee.
Why is Walter actually so often with Paige traveling together? Can he protect her better?

He has what Paige concerns, namely a great protective instinct.
Old 03-27-2016, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I want to joke that he protects her better because for a year and a half he made sure she wasn't hurt and she goes on one job with Tim and gets shot.

Old 03-27-2016, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I want to joke that he protects her better because for a year and a half he made sure she wasn't hurt and she goes on one job with Tim and gets shot.
Which is even more ironic because Tim is the professional at this stuff - trained to watch his partner's back.

~Heidi
Old 03-27-2016, 11:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yes that's odd. No sooner is the first time with Tim go, because they will be shot. And if she's with Walter, her happened hardly anything. Walter can assess just better with his high IQ Dangerous situations and thus protect them better. Above all, he has so physically taken muscle default. Sexy.
Old 03-27-2016, 12:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Which is even more ironic because Tim is the professional at this stuff - trained to watch his partner's back.
Oh the irony in that statement!!!

Honestly, I find it hard to believe that Tim would just give Paige his "bullet proof" jacket instead of standing behind her and making SURE she doesn't get shot. I mean, Tim is the trained SEAL here!! Paige is not trained in any sort of combat (that we are aware of) so it should have been a natural instinct for Tim to block Paige completely from the guns.

I know Walter would have!! (and he ISN'T a trained SEAL).
WriterFreak001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Think of the time it took Tim to remove that jacket and put it around her - it would have been much quicker to just maneuver himself so that he, with his jacket still on, would block any bullets.

~Heidi
Old 03-27-2016, 01:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WriterFreak001 (View Post)
Oh the irony in that statement!!!

Honestly, I find it hard to believe that Tim would just give Paige his "bullet proof" jacket instead of standing behind her and making SURE she doesn't get shot. I mean, Tim is the trained SEAL here!! Paige is not trained in any sort of combat (that we are aware of) so it should have been a natural instinct for Tim to block Paige completely from the guns.

I know Walter would have!! (and he ISN'T a trained SEAL).
But Paige was shot. Because did not help that Tim is keeping his jacket behind Paige. With Walter maybe nothing would have happened Paige. he can as I said guess such dangerous situations assumes that by his high IQ. And Tim is well intelligent does not, like the other genius.
Old 03-27-2016, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Think of the time it took Tim to remove that jacket and put it around her - it would have been much quicker to just maneuver himself so that he, with his jacket still on, would block any bullets.
are you serious? (Still haven't watched the ep)

Reply   Post New Thread