Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2016, 09:19 AM
Loyal Fan

2.19 "Ticker" - Air Date: 14-March-2016

</Scorpion> Episode 2.19 "Ticker"

X

Quote:
WHEN LOS ANGELES’ BLOOD SUPPLY IS HACKED AND DEEMED UNUSABLE, TEAM SCORPION MUST FIND THE CULPRIT TO SAVE A YOUNG GIRL IN DESPERATE NEED OF A HEART TRANSPLANT, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, MARCH 14

Horatio Sanz Guest Stars as Attorney Haywood “Jahelpme” Morris

“Ticker” – When Los Angeles’ blood supply is hacked and deemed unusable because of fear it’s been tainted, Team Scorpion must find the culprit in order to save a young girl in desperate need of a heart transplant, on SCORPION, Monday, March 14 (9:00-9:59 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Horatio Sanz guest stars as attorney Heywood “Jahelpme” Morris.

CHEAT TWEET: #TeamScorpion races 2 save a dying girl + @MrHoratioSanz guest stars 3/14 9pm @ScorpionCBS CBS Press Express | WHEN LOS ANGELES’ BLOOD SUPPLY IS HACKED AND DEEMED UNUSABLE, TEAM SCORPION MUST FIND THE CULPRIT TO SAVE A YOUNG GIRL IN DESPERATE NEED OF A HEART TRANSPLANT, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, MARCH 14

Last edited by WriterFreak001; 03-11-2016 at 05:04 PM
WriterFreak001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT! Sounds like a nail-biter.

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 05:05 PM
Loyal Fan

The opening post has been updated!
Old 03-11-2016, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sneak Peeks! Yay! Thank you, Kimberly!

Walter running around with bags of blood make me wonder if this is a crossover with Vampire Diaries

~Heidi
Old 03-11-2016, 05:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Sneak Peeks! Yay! Thank you, Kimberly!

Walter running around with bags of blood make me wonder if this is a crossover with Vampire Diaries

Though I've stopped watching The Vampire Diaries sometime last year, I did think about a crossover with The Originals, haha. If you haven't, and after you've read Nicole's Serendipity, you should consider reading Blood and Water because it's an AU where Team Scorpion are vampires, and though it may seem sketchy at first, it is actually really beautiful!
Old 03-12-2016, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I refuse to read or watch vampires. They're way too overdone to me.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 02:55 PM
Extreme Fan

I am looking forward to the episode. Walther are children very important. If you have then seen at Owen as the were pinched from the rock was and now where it comes to the little girl that gets but a new heart where blood supplies are lacking. I think Walter also would be a good father.
Katie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Walter is a good father - in all but blood.

Walter does get very intense when children are involved. From the start, when he first realized that Ralph was special and took it on himself to talk to Ralph's mother - a virtual stranger about it - it really puts the lie to his claims to having no emotions. Although at the time, Walter probably would have said it was simply efficient to ensure that children are cared for and protected and given their best opportunities.

~Heidi
Old 03-12-2016, 03:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes Walter is already saying a father of Ralph, he is always there for him and is indeed to give an example to him and the other children have been camping. ;-) You can tell already that Walter has many emotional feelings when it comes to rescue children or to help. I think also that Walter would be a good father like that. By that I mean a real father, that would also be interesting to see again how he deals with it, he would know that he is father, for example, when Paige tell him she would be pregnant. (For me, yes only comes Paige in question as a mother);-)
Old 03-13-2016, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Walter is a good father - in all but blood.

Walter does get very intense when children are involved. From the start, when he first realized that Ralph was special and took it on himself to talk to Ralph's mother - a virtual stranger about it - it really puts the lie to his claims to having no emotions. Although at the time, Walter probably would have said it was simply efficient to ensure that children are cared for and protected and given their best opportunities.
Yes, agreed, he's already a good father, he just doesn't have the title. I do like how last year he flat out put himself there with Ralph, how he said to Paige look, my relationship with my dad was bad and while I know I'm not Ralph's father I feel that responsibility. I just LOVED that, and you can see how his need to be there for kids extends, both with Owen last year and now with this little girl.

Old 03-13-2016, 09:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Yes, agreed, he's already a good father, he just doesn't have the title. I do like how last year he flat out put himself there with Ralph, how he said to Paige look, my relationship with my dad was bad and while I know I'm not Ralph's father I feel that responsibility. I just LOVED that, and you can see how his need to be there for kids extends, both with Owen last year and now with this little girl.
That makes Walter also all good. The kids love him see Ralph and Owen. And the little girl if it survives, but what I think is 100%, thank Walter. I think Walter also a good father for a young child, for example, a baby would be.
Old 03-13-2016, 07:00 PM
Loyal Fan

I love Happy calling Toby out on his "shenanigans" in that sneak peek. It reminds me of when Toby called shenanigans in Forget Me Nots. They're starting to talk alike.

Also, something tells me game night at their place would be intense.
Old 03-14-2016, 09:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Come Scorpion 2x19 because today at 8 am? Or at 9am?
Old 03-14-2016, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Are you asking when it airs? 9pm Eastern Time.

Old 03-14-2016, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Katie - are you asking because of the time zone difference?

The show airs at 9pm US Eastern time. But we just started Daylight Savings Time - so it may be an hour earlier than you are used to if you are not in the US.

~Heidi
Reply   Post New Thread