Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2016, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

2.16 "Fractured" - Air Date 08-Feb-2016

</scorpion> Episode 2.16 Fractured

Quote:
AFTER A POWERFUL EARTHQUAKE ROCKS LOS ANGELES, TEAM SCORPION MUST FIX A PINCHED GAS LINE TO PREVENT A MASSIVE EXPLOSION, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, FEB. 8

Penn Jillette Guest Stars as Toby and Walter’s Couples Counselor

“Fractured” – After a powerful earthquake rocks Los Angeles, Team Scorpion must fix a pinched gas line to prevent a massive explosion, on SCORPION, Monday, Feb. 8 (9:00-9:59 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Penn Jillette guest stars as Toby and Walter’s couples counselor.

CHEAT TWEET: #TeamScorpion faces the big 1! #Earthquake! +Walter & Toby go 2 counseling w/ @PennJillette! 2/8 9pm @ScorpionCBS CBS Press Express | AFTER A POWERFUL EARTHQUAKE ROCKS LOS ANGELES, TEAM SCORPION MUST FIX A PINCHED GAS LINE TO PREVENT A MASSIVE EXPLOSION, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, FEB. 8
Source

Sneak Peeks * Promo Photos

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for starting this thread!
*OldHollywoodStarlet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 05:05 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT!

Just when we were talking about Sly never spending any time one-on-one with Ralph, they decide to give it to us! Love him taking Ralph to the tide pools! Seriously, Paige? This is a very common field trip for elementary and middle school kids - no need to get so worked up! Sly driving (and with no glasses!) though - I'll give her that one.

The best part of the sneak peeks was how giddy Happy was when Paige ordered Walter and Toby to go to that couples counselor.
Old 02-07-2016, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well what was bothering her about the original thing was a bunch of 17-19 year olds on open ocean without a professor. I wouldn't let my fifth grader go on that either.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 12:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Well what was bothering her about the original thing was a bunch of 17-19 year olds on open ocean without a professor. I wouldn't let my fifth grader go on that either.
Oh, I don't blame her for not letting Ralph go on that trip at all. I sure wouldn't. I just thought she was being rather mean to Sly when all he was offering was to take him to the tide pools, which is absolutely safe enough for a kid with supervision.

Edited to add: A new promo just aired during the Super Bowl. Not much new in it, but it looks like Toby and Walter are at their counseling session when the earthquake hits.

Last edited by FauxDetective; 02-07-2016 at 07:31 PM
FauxDetective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can I just say how glad I am that the show is sending to them to the people that they should actually talk to instead of trying to be funny and send them to a relationship/couple therapist which I've seen done in the past on other shows.

I feel bad for Paige because she kind of being ganged up on with her decision with Ralph. I mean I get their point of view too, but at the same time she's the mom.
I just knew that Paige warning was going to bit poor Sly in the behind. lol
Old 02-08-2016, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy Episode Day!

I feel bad for Paige, too. They really should not be contradicting her decisions regarding Ralph - especially not with him standing right there. That sort of thing can really undermine her authority with him.

~Heidi
Old 02-08-2016, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay!

Good point they could have discussed this with Paige at a later time and not in front of Ralph. It wasn't need that day was it? I don't think it was mentioned in the clip...
Old 02-08-2016, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

...and the Quintis fandom goes

~Heidi
Old 02-08-2016, 08:06 PM
Loyal Fan

It was a solid episode, and I loved all of the teamwork scenes and how they all had something to contribute to saving the city, and I am happy for Quintis fans, but I was a little disappointed that the episode didn't have a single Waige scene other than that little "Objection!" statement at the beginning. :/ ESPECIALLY after the ending we had in 2x15.
WriterFreak001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the episode.

I honestly don't care one bit there was no Waige...honestly I think it'd be kinda selfish to complain about no Waige in such a big ep for Quintis when we've had 10x more Waige than Quintis this season. And they only got one scene themselves.

Speaking of that, I can't decide. I did love that surprise reveal and how they're so comfy with each other, but dammit, I love getting together scenes and I feel kinda robbed.

Old 02-09-2016, 12:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
I loved the episode.

I honestly don't care one bit there was no Waige...honestly I think it'd be kinda selfish to complain about no Waige in such a big ep for Quintis when we've had 10x more Waige than Quintis this season. And they only got one scene themselves.

Speaking of that, I can't decide. I did love that surprise reveal and how they're so comfy with each other, but dammit, I love getting together scenes and I feel kinda robbed.
I, too, am incredibly happy for Quintis, but I don't see it as selfish for wanting one small scene / a short conversation between Walter and Paige. I felt like there should have been at least a conversation shared between them towards the end. Even in past episodes where Quintis was more of the focus than Waige, there was at least a small Waige scene included, but it's whatever. I'm over it now. No sense arguing about differences in opinion.

I have a feeling... hopefully... that 2x17 will have some Waige moments... especially as Walter tries to wrap his mind around Quintis being a thing.
WriterFreak001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 06:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
...and the Quintis fandom goes
I totally love that they are together now.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WriterFreak001 (View Post)
I, too, am incredibly happy for Quintis, but I don't see it as selfish for wanting one small scene / a short conversation between Walter and Paige.
Wanting one is one thing. I saw some people acting like the writers basically committed some sort of felony for not including one and honestly I wanted to block them I was so annoyed.

Old 02-09-2016, 07:02 AM
New Fan

I'm happy that they are together, but I'm dreading when TPTB decide to break them up. They really like to do that when another couple is realized (Walter/Paige).
telamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread