Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2015, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

2.03 "Fish Filet" (Original Air Date 05-Oct-2015)

</scorpion> Episode 2.03 Fish Filet

Quote:
IN ORDER TO SAVE THE LIVES OF THREE JUDGES, SYLVESTER GOES UNDERCOVER IN A FEDERAL PRISON, BUT TEAM SCORPION MUST BREAK HIM OUT WHEN HIS LIFE IS THREATENED, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, OCT. 5

Alana De La Garza Returns as the New Head of Homeland Security, and Kevin Weisman Returns as Walter’s New Friend, Ray

“Fish Filet” – In order to save the lives of three judges, Sylvester goes undercover in a federal prison but Team Scorpion must break him out when his life is threatened, on SCORPION, Monday, Oct. 5 (9:00-9:59 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Alana De La Garza returns as the new head of Homeland Security and Kevin Weisman returns as Walter’s new friend, Ray, whom he meets doing his court-mandated community service.

CHEAT TWEET: #TeamScorpion, ur mission: break Sly out of prison?! #FreeSly! 10/5 9pm ET/PT @ScorpionCBS CBS Press Express | IN ORDER TO SAVE THE LIVES OF THREE JUDGES, SYLVESTER GOES UNDERCOVER IN A FEDERAL PRISON, BUT TEAM SCORPION MUST BREAK HIM OUT WHEN HIS LIFE IS THREATENED, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, OCT. 5
X

X

X

~Heidi
FoxPhile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!! Sounds like an exciting episode.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 12:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Thanks!

Topping it now!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the thread!
*OldHollywoodStarlet* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT, Heidi! I was just about to do this if you hadn't!

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Thanks! Can't wait to watch the episode! Starts really soon!
Old 10-05-2015, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Am I being naive to hope that Happy is talking to her dad, and plans to meet him at the club?

EDIT - Well, so much for that theory. But folks on Tumblr are suggesting it might be a fellow foster kid or something like that - just a friend, not a date. I'll go with that theory.

EDIT MORE - I absolutely loved this episode. It's everything that I watch </scorpion> for. The case was good, and kept the tension level high from beginning to end. There were great comedy antics in it as well. Sylvester doing his own version of the Funky Chicken for Megan was just hilarious, and there were really funny one-liners throughout. Quintis angst - especially Toby's misery - was hard to watch but also very well done. And RALPH! So great to have Ralph back. Love Walter and Paige squaring off over the parenting of our favorite Scorpling. Definitely a candidate for multiple rewatches.

~Heidi

Last edited by FoxPhile; 10-06-2015 at 05:30 AM
Old 10-06-2015, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

Great episode!!! Loved that Sylvester got to play a bit of a "bad ass". OK - maybe not for real but he stepped up and got the job done. Sweet moment at the end with Megan even though his mating dance was

I felt bad for Toby when that guy came to the Garage for Happy. I'll side with you, Heidi on who he really is. IMO Happy would not run out and find someone when she's still undecided about her feelings for Toby. And I really believe she is and will let down her defenses eventually.

Ralph was awesome and solved his problem in the best possible way. Good job Ralph. I'm hoping Walter/Paige come to a mutual understanding of what's best for him.

Loved that Cabe stood up for his team with Homeland.

Finally.....OMG - Ray is so absolutely over the top hilarious. He's the complete polar opposite of Walter and everyone else on the team. I'm glad that they introduced this character.

"You're gonna' miss me so bad when I'm gone."
Romantic In Denial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)

EDIT MORE - I absolutely loved this episode. It's everything that I watch </scorpion> for. The case was good, and kept the tension level high from beginning to end. There were great comedy antics in it as well. Sylvester doing his own version of the Funky Chicken for Megan was just hilarious, and there were really funny one-liners throughout. Quintis angst - especially Toby's misery - was hard to watch but also very well done. And RALPH! So great to have Ralph back. Love Walter and Paige squaring off over the parenting of our favorite Scorpling. Definitely a candidate for multiple rewatches.
Agree with everything. And I love Ray.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 09:55 PM
Loyal Fan

I really liked this episode! Ray seems like he'll be a fun addition to the show and bring out a different side of Walter, or should I say, Wally.

Loved seeing Sylvester getting to be the courageous one. From the promo I really thought they would play this storyline for laughs, but it was actually a pretty tense episode.

I was worried about Quintis after the sneak peek but now that I've seen Chet, I would be shocked if he turned out to be a love interest. I definitely got an old friend/foster brother vibe. Now that I'm pretty confident they're not going with the typical love triangle storyline, and since we all know they'll get together eventually, I think I'm actually going to enjoy the slightly angsty direction this is going. Gives us a chance to see another side of Happy and Toby.

I think my favorite thing was the scene between Toby and Cabe at the end. Just like last week, Cabe saw that Toby was upset and stepped in to help him out. Last season we saw that Cabe cared about the whole team, but this season he really seems like a father figure to them all and not only to Walter.
FauxDetective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Cabe was really cute with Ralph, too - although I think Ralph had the best comeback of the whole show - "You can teach me to hit people later"

I agree that Chet doesn't seem like he's anything to worry about. Although apparently Toby must have seen someone entirely different, based on his continued angst. I'm guessing the guy Toby saw bore a strong resemblance to a young George Clooney.

I wonder if maybe Happy is taking a class somewhere - or maybe Chet is from a group therapy thing.

~Heidi
Old 10-08-2015, 12:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Cabe was really cute with Ralph, too - although I think Ralph had the best comeback of the whole show - "You can teach me to hit people later"

I agree that Chet doesn't seem like he's anything to worry about. Although apparently Toby must have seen someone entirely different, based on his continued angst. I'm guessing the guy Toby saw bore a strong resemblance to a young George Clooney.

I wonder if maybe Happy is taking a class somewhere - or maybe Chet is from a group therapy thing.
That would be quite the role reversal! Happy off talking about her feelings while Toby is hitting stuff.

Maybe Chet is her boxing coach and she and Toby are channeling their frustrations into the same new pastime.
FauxDetective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved seeing more of Sylvester this episode. Him being heavily featured was really great.

Ralph did have the best comeback ever: "You can teach me to hit people later."

From the beginning I've loved how much this team cares about Ralph. They're not trying to butt in on anything regarding him for the sake of butting in, they want the best for him because they all care. It was a nice little sideline, his school problems

I'm liking Toby and Cabe together these last two episodes.

Loved it.

Oh and I don't think I('ll) like Ray. I don't find him funny. Just annoying.

Last edited by girl under the floor; 05-12-2016 at 07:03 AM
girl under the floor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sylvester was amazing in this episode. He really showed he has a lot more grit than he's usually given credit for - much like in Young Hearts Spark Fire.

Ray may grow on you - or he may not.

~Heidi
Reply   Post New Thread