Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-20-2016, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great! Thanks for the news
Old 04-20-2016, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you speak French, Thirza?

TY for the link, Plus One is the one I'm most excited about, since she's never done a romantic comedy.
Old 04-20-2016, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome.

I don't, but I can pick up some words since it's a Romance language, and Google Translate takes care of the rest.

Old 04-20-2016, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The minute she posted a snap saying she had a surprise, I KNEW she was gonna bring that fruit. Can't wait to watch it.
Old 04-20-2016, 10:34 PM
Master Fan

They both ate it, and poor Jimmy wanted to throw up.
Old 04-21-2016, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I need to watch this
Old 04-21-2016, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Nerdist Podcast: Chris Hemsworth and Jessica Chastain

Quote:
Chris Hemsworth and Jessica Chastain talk to Chris about the weird questions that every interviewer asks. Hemsworth talks about all the deadly creatures in Australia, and they all talk about learning their family ancestries. They also talk about how much fun they had on set of The Huntsman: Winter’s War, Hemsworth talks about having twin boys, and Jessica talks about her pattern of playing dark and troubled characters.
This was the best. My new favorite interview.

hardwick HEMSWORTH! CHASTAIN! Bonus @nerdist podcast today. We were making the best use of the spooky lighting we had. They were ridiculously nice!

Last edited by Tisha89; 04-21-2016 at 04:15 PM
Old 04-22-2016, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sounds nice
Old 04-23-2016, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

These were so good

Thanks for sharing!
Old 04-23-2016, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome, Ina.

Jessica Chastain joins 'Huntsman,' goes to 'War'

Quote:
"The first film was a lot darker, and even my character was depressed and internal,” says Hemsworth. “Whereas there was a lot more comedy (in Winter's War), and that’s what I wanted to do from the beginning, have it be more fun adventure.”

Despite falling for the Huntsman, Sara is arguably the toughest presence onscreen, and Chastain even dropped her voice an octave to play her. "It’s like, don’t mess with me. I’m going to hurt you. There’s no vulnerability or sensitivity in the way she addresses life," says the actress.
Jessica Chastain does fame on her own terms
Quote:
The Huntsman: Winter’s War (in theaters Friday) marks her first true action film, in which Chastain, 39, literally kills, fighting alongside Chris Hemsworth as two evil queens, Ravenna (Charlize Theron) and her sister Freya (Emily Blunt), impose their (glamorously costumed) will on lands of people.

She’s also the first person Hemsworth’s daughter India, about to be 4, would run to on set. “India would walk straight past my trailer to go see Jessica and Chaplin, Jessica’s dog,” Hemsworth says.

In January, Chastain started her own all-female production company called Freckle Films. Her year ahead is packed: She's almost finished shooting Miss Sloane, playing a Republican D.C. lobbyist trying to get a bipartisan bill passed that eliminates gun-show loopholes.

In the World War II tale The Zookeeper’s Wife, Chastain uses her bombed zoo in Warsaw to “sneak people out and hide them in the animal cages” as the ghettos are going up, she says.

Then there’s Woman Walks Ahead, shooting later this year, about “a friendship between Sitting Bull and this incredible woman who came to paint him.” Authenticity was paramount. “I actually said I’m only doing this movie if real Native Americans are used,” she says. “I’m not interested in people putting makeup on.”
Jessica Chastain gives a feminist rewrite to fairy tales [VIDEO]

Quote:
On 'Cinderella'

"Well first of all she would never leave the shoe on the stairs, because they're fabulous. And also, you don't leave something behind for the guy to find you. I know a lot of women think you're supposed to do that – no. You don't do that. And I think she just leaves, and he's consumed with this woman and he finds her and then she decides whether or not to go off with him."

On 'The Little Mermaid'

"He would become a merman. She loves it under the sea!"

Jessica Chastain learns to fight [VIDEO]
Old 04-23-2016, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for these too
Old 04-23-2016, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

No problem. More interviews:

Jessica Chastain wouldn’t let ‘Sad Ben Affleck’ reviews stop her doing a superhero film
Quote:
‘You always have to choose to do things that are going to be right for you, you can’t think in terms of how something is going to be viewed when it comes out,’ Jessica said while promoting The Huntsman: Winter’s War.

‘What is the experience I’m going to have when making the film? Am I going to leave the set having learned something and having grown in some way? That’s all you can control.

‘If you live your life anticipating the future or worrying about the future you’re missing a whole lot of life of living in the present.’

The Oscar-nominated star said ‘if it’s a great part’ she’d ‘be very happy to’ star in a superhero film, Marvel or DC, but as an actress she wants to do everything and there’s one particular type of film she’s aching to star in.

‘I’d be very happy to be the actress who wants to do everything,’ Jessica explained. ‘I’d be very happy to do that, I really want to do a Western. I want to play a really kick ass role in a Western but for some reason we’re not making too many of those.’

So what kind of Western would Jessica like to appear in? When the suggestion of a Calamity Jane remake came up she certainly like the idea. ‘Oh god that would be great,’ she said. ‘Oh my gosh, I would just love it.’

The American actress currently takes on the role of Sara in the sequel to Snow White And The Huntsman, which sees her taking top billing with Chris Hemsworth, Emily Blunt and Charlize Theron.

But sharing the top spot on the poster isn’t what Jessica looks for in a role.

‘I don’t think in terms of am I the lead of the film I think in terms of the arc of the character, does she get to do something interesting,’ Chastain explained. ‘But also I want to play different kinds of roles.

‘I was so happy doing this film but I’m also so happy going on to a set and just doing a couple of weeks. I’m going to do a couple of weeks on Xavier Dolan’s film and not be the lead. For me it’s about variety.’
She still wants to do a Western.

Rajeev Masand interview with Chris Hemsworth & Jessica Chastain
Sneakers vs Heels: Jessica Chastain & Chris Hemsworth Talk Fighting Footwear
Sit Down With The Stars - The Huntsman Winter's War
Ela luta como ele!
The Huntsman: Winter's War
Chris Hemsworth and Jessica Chastain - Winter's War Singapore Exclusive
'The Huntsman: Winter's War' Chris Hemsworth and Jessica Chastain on love, forgiveness, and betrayal
Chris Hemsworth & Jessica Chastain On Spending 8 Hours In Hot Tub For 'Huntsman's' Scene
Ryan Hangs Out With Chris Hemsworth & Gave Thor Puns
Chris Hemsworth, Jessica Chastain on Their 'Huntsman: Winter's War' Sex Scene
Entrevista EXCLUSIVA com o elenco de "O Caçador e a Rainha do Gelo"
Chris Hemsworth & Jessica Chastain Get Hijacked | Hollywood Hijack [VIDEO]
Old 04-23-2016, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for all the links and pics! I've got a lot
to catch up on! Don't get here very often but
get excited when she has a new movie out!
I might go see this one tomarrow-or Monday!
I just watched 3 of those vids and Jessica and Chris
are so cute together!

Last edited by HemsyFanatic811; 04-23-2016 at 09:01 PM
Old 04-23-2016, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have a lot to catch up with too, twilightfan14, so many news!

Thank you for all the latest, Thirza, hopefully I'll be able to catch up with everything tomorrow.

This bit caught my attention right away though:

Quote:
“I actually said I’m only doing this movie if real Native Americans are used,” she says. “I’m not interested in people putting makeup on.”
This FLAWLESS woman, bless her for doing what's right unlike 90% of Hollywood.