Old 11-20-2017, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

BAH

Vai lá comentar o post da VS
TK
Old 11-21-2017, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tô num hotel, vou postar só o essencial hoje pq postar do celular é chato

Dooods, fui inventar de ler As boas mulheres... no carro viajando pra cá e fiquei parecendo uma bocó tentando disfarçar as lágrimas! Li o das mães que perderam os filhos no terremoto, meu deus quanto sofrimento Vou ler mais um capítulo agora a noite antes de dormir e amanhã devo adiantar bastante porque só tenho uma cena pra gravar. Acho que até sexta termino, espero não desidratar
Old 11-21-2017, 06:28 PM
Master Fan

eu parei depois da menina que se matou pq foi estuprada por vários homens e ainda não consegui voltar, chorei muito

I'M JUST DYING COM ESSES POSTS, LÊEEEEEEE
mesmo que vc não acredite, há coisas interessantes, e no minimo vc vai morrer de rir

Kaylor Masterpost: 2013-2014 Timeline -
Kaylor Masterpost: 2015-2016 Timeline -

1- as pessoas não tem o que fazer
2- eu que li tudo tb não

TO CONVENCIDA!!!!!!!!!
TK
Old 11-23-2017, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cara, eu vi as fotos só, sem condições de ler essas duas essays

Ainda viciada em Getaway car but junto com Gorgeous agora
Old 11-23-2017, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

e eu em Dress, Delicate, Dancing With Our Hands Tied e I Did Something Bad

interesting points:
-Ingrid Michaelson Concert - July 31st, 2014 (x)

The night started off by one of Karlie’s childhood friends, Davis, posting this picture of Taylor.
They all went to the show, and this video was uploaded on Instagram.

Lastly, during an interview Ingrid talked about Taylor and Karlie being in attendance at her show, and this is what she had to say:

Ingrid: ‘Are you coming to the afterparty?’

Taylor and Karlie: ‘No, we, I, have an early shoot.’

Ingrid: ‘What do you do?’

Taylor: ‘She’s a Victoria’s Secret supermodel angel woman.’

So from what Ingrid said, we can gather that Karlie and Taylor went home with one another that night, Karlie was the only one with an early shoot, but Taylor still went home early with her so she could spend more time with her, Ingrid talks about them in the ‘we’ sense which in my opinion is very coupley, and Taylor flipped out cause Ingrid didn’t know who Karlie was.
Morta com a frase da Taylor

-IKYWT iHeart Radio Music Festival Slip Up - September 21st, 2014

Only a few days after Taylor and Karlie had lunch at The Honor Bar, Taylor performed at the iHeart Music Festival. It was during her performance of IKYWT that we got the clearest version yet of Taylor singing, ‘That SHE never loved me.’

-Oscar de la Renta Show - February 17th, 2015 (x)

When Taylor was asked why she was in attendance, instead of giving a normal answer, this is what happened:

Swift, giggly in the front row with Kloss, declined to comment on her presence at the show, though it’s hard to imagine she could have said anything remotely controversial considering the occasion. “My publicist would get mad at me,” she said. (x)

-Metlife - July 10th and 11th, 2015 (x)

Karlie had been working in Europe for a couple of weeks, and was in Rome before she flew back to the states. We knew she could get back in time for Taylor’s two Metlife shows.

Since we knew she would be incredibly jet lagged, we figured she would likely just go home, sleep, and attend the second show the next day.

Well, she did go home, but all she did while she was there was change and then head to the show with Kimby. A man from Taylor’s security team picked them up, and off they went.
In this video taken backstage, Karlie and Tree hug, and Karlie states she came straight from Rome for this. Then Karlie body guard said to Tree, “Tree, Taylor’s going to yell at me if I don’t take her (Karlie) right now.” Kimby and Tree hugged, and then the body guard whisked Karlie away to take her to a very impatient Taylor.

The “I came straight from Rome” video is extremely important because of two reasons:

Tree seems to know Karlie and Kimby well, which is particularly interesting when it comes to her knowing Kimby. There’s no real reason why Taylor’s publicist should be familiar with Taylor’s friend’s sister… Unless you know, something else is going to where Tree would know the Kloss family.
The poor security guy sounded so stressed out. Taylor had clearly put pressure on him to get Karlie to her immediately. They spent time together after the show and Karlie went to the second night, so they knew they would see each other. But that wasn’t enough. Taylor wanted to see Karlie the minute she got back, so she sent her team to pick Karlie and Kimby up and bring them to her as quickly as possible. That speaks volumes about how much Taylor loves Karlie.
Taylor also gave Karlie a shout out on stage in this video when she said, “Mostly the change cannot be attributed to geography. It can only be attributed to people who came into my life after I moved to New York. So if that’s you, pat yourself on the back. I love you so much.”

Karlie just watched the first night, but walked the second night.
Lê ao menos isso
TK
Old 11-23-2017, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Como assim a Taylor cantou SHE never really loved me? Gente, elas namoraram, só pode
Old 11-23-2017, 05:48 PM
Master Fan

Esse negócio ai da viagem da Karlie e como a Taylor ia gritar com o segurança se ele não levasse a Karlie a ela naquela hora foi demais

E sobre a Kimby, vários posts que ela deu like tb, falam que ela era a sister-in-law da Taylor... tipo, pra que vc curte isso? É bizarro sem falar nuns shades pro Calvin Harris

essas fotos são too adorable
Quote:

Taylor sitting on Karlie’s lap (x)

Notice how in the pictures Karlie’s arms are wrapped around her stomach, and then in the video they aren’t?
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 11-23-2017 at 05:56 PM
Old 11-24-2017, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Eu super entendo fazer carinho/abraçar tuas amigas, eu abraço minhas amigas/sento no colo (sentava, hoje em dia eu tô pesada demais pra sentar em colos ) de boas mas sinceramente, a Taylor e Karlie take it to the next level E esse negócio aí da cunhada dela ficar curtindo coisas Kaylor... aí tem
Old 11-24-2017, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Só me arrependo de ter descoberto elas tão tarde! I mean, eu lembro de ter comentado algo aqui sobre Bad Blood, que achava que a Taylor ia pular no pescoço da Karlie or something, mas fora isso, nada... e a merda de descobrir um ship quando aparentemente ele tá morto... o aniversário da Taylor tá chegando, se não tiver post será triste

Povo fala mt que os namoros da Taylor foram stunts, o que vc acha? Não tenho certeza sobre o Harry e o Calvin, mas o Tom H foi COM CERTEZA Aquilo foi a whole other level de crazy

amo cute little stories
Quote:
I had another regular come in and I was just around doing my job. When I came back to their table Karlie actually engaged me and I honestly don’t remember what random shirt we talked about. I make small talk professionally with tourists and French people alike so I can’t tell you how we ended up chatting about makeup and me asking if she had a red lip recommendation to share. I had been looking desperately for a shade that would work for me and I dunno why my filters fail. It’s like knowing someone is a doctor and asking them for medical advice on their day off. I felt so awkward but she didn’t seem annoyed. As soon as I spoke I also figured she’d tell me something by L’Oréal because I think she was already working for them then. She pondered for a bit and then told me Dragon Girl by NARS. While Jourdan was in agreement, Karlie went on to say it was one of Taylor’s favorites. Now, I had not brought up Taylor at all before and we hadn’t talked about her previously.

Later, I was coming by again and they were talking so I kept myself discreet as I cleared their table. Karlie was picking at her sweater and she included me in her joking complaint that cat hair follows you everywhere around the world because they get in your suitcase every time your turn around while you’re packing (SIDE NOTE FROM ME: This is so cute I screamed via living together article). She did have some on her sleeve. She does not, however, own a cat. While I dunno other people she could’ve been hanging out with, I’m just gonna assume she came straight from Taylor’s to Paris at that time because it’s cute. I like to picture Karlie lifting Meredith out of her suitcase every time she needs to put an item down.
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 11-24-2017 at 03:25 PM
Old 11-24-2017, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Você também começou a shippar Emison já pro final né?

Dods, se vc estiver de bobs, posta nas game threads aqui da board, please Passei esses dias away e acho que nossa count vai ser meio baixa essa semana.
Old 11-24-2017, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Sim, quase na 7B
mas te fiz uma pergunta, responde

vou olhar!
Quote:
- Hey, my wife and I’s anniversary’s coming up. Where should I take her?

Não aguento
TK
Old 11-24-2017, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

De onde é esse vídeo da Taylor?

Cara, tudo da Taylor eu acho que é um stunt mega pensado e calculado, talvez a única relação dela que foi genuína foi a com John Meyer e olha a merda que deu O rolo dela com o Joe também, pq né, ela ficou pistola e gravou aquele vídeo lá
Old 11-24-2017, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Como assim "ficou pistola"? E que video do Joe é esse? Não conheço AHHH vc tá falando do Joe Jonas? O atual tb se chama Joe, por isso fiquei confusa
TK

Last edited by .:DoDs:.; 11-24-2017 at 04:48 PM
Old 11-24-2017, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ficou puta da cara É o do Joe Jonas sim, mas é perdoável pq ela era muito novinha e quem naquela idade lida bem com break ups né, se tem gente que nos seus 30 e poucos ainda passa vergonha, imagina com 19-20

Acho esses vídeos da Vogue TÃO forçados, nunca consigo ver inteiro Vi o da Sarah Jessica Parker, Emma Stone e Blake Lively, mas em nenhum consegui ir até o fim
Old 11-24-2017, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Fora o da Taylor só vi o da Emma

eu tinha visto mas nem tinha me ligado nessa pergunta... ai depois que lembrei que era o lugar que ela e a Karlie fizeram uma roadtrip sozinhas

achei esse cover LINDO
TK