Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2016, 03:47 AM
Elite Fan

Did you guys see 1x18 photos there's a huge spoiler and I fear WB may have done it.
Old 04-11-2016, 05:24 AM
Master Fan

WB? Done what?

If you are referring to
Spoiler:
Old 04-11-2016, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Did you guys see 1x18 photos there's a huge spoiler and I fear WB may have done it.
yeah im also curious done what?
Old 04-11-2016, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

and did you mean 2x18? or was something released about last year's 1x18?
Old 04-11-2016, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
yeah im also curious done what?
Well see I have this theory that the reason why that happened is because of The Flash movie. WB/DC has this rule about characters appearing in TV/Movies, also there is a Barry Allen in the DCEU so whats happens to TV Barry? and I know nothing happening to TV Clark when Superman Returns came out but Clark wasn't Superman but TV Barry is The Flash. WB is coming out with a Suicide Squad movie before that some of those characters appeared on Arrow, but after the movie was announced almost every character either got killed/or just vanished so I believe the reason why that spoiler happened is because
Spoiler:
Old 04-11-2016, 07:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Well see I have this theory that the reason why that happened is because of The Flash movie. WB/DC has this rule about characters appearing in TV/Movies, also there is a Barry Allen in the DCEU so whats happens to TV Barry? and I know nothing happening to TV Clark when Superman Returns came out but Clark wasn't Superman but TV Barry is The Flash. WB is coming out with a Suicide Squad movie before that some of those characters appeared on Arrow, but after the movie was announced almost every character either got killed/or just vanished so I believe the reason why that spoiler happened is because
Spoiler:
I'm sure your hoping for that, along with some others
Old 04-11-2016, 08:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereforshorttime (View Post)
I'm sure your hoping for that, along with some others
No I'm not I hope I'm dead wrong but it could happen same goes for Iris.
Old 04-11-2016, 08:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
No I'm not I hope I'm dead wrong but it could happen same goes for Iris.
okay
Old 04-11-2016, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Barry (GG) is not going anywhere.

One day? Sure. Anything is possible.

But there is not enough time left in the season to A) Give Wally his speed B) develop his as a speedster C) write Barry off in any kind of way that makes sense and D) do it a way that the relationships of the other characters on the show can have enough time with Wally so that its not like starting over from Season One when you are really in Season 3.

At some point is it possible - sure. Just like it could be possible that Barry and Caitlin happen at some point in time on the show. A lot of things are possible on the show.

But I am 100% sure that GG is not leaving the show after the second season.

DC had to OK the show - knowing that they were probably going to introduce the Flash in the movie at some point in time as well -

not to mention on Arrow there was RAG in Batman - and a different one in Arrow, etc... so its not like they have not let there be different versions of characters running around.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Unless they want to piss people off and cause backlash, they shouldn't. He's a main character, and has a connection to all the characters on the show. I know I would quit watching without him.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

yeah I don't generally like to say something can't happen on a tv show because generally then it does but for the most part, I am in the this is not going to happen any time in the near future camp.

Forgetting SB for a moment and whether or not WA end up together.... even if people would be go OK with this happening, you'd have to have at least had WA happen on the show before that happens...

the back lash from just having Barry leave without it ever happening - even it they broke up, etc or didn't end up together, etc... is one one - but to never actually happen? At all? I think there would be a decent amount of back lash from that too
Old 04-11-2016, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)

not to mention on Arrow there was RAG in Batman - and a different one in Arrow, etc... so its not like they have not let there be different versions of characters running around.
RAG appeared in Arrow after Nolan Batman was over RAG came in Arrow around the time they announced the Suicide Squad movie, also the theory is they may write off Barry in S3, and if the writers have to then I could see them pulling a Fast 7 ending with Barry/Iris married/leaving Central City to start a new life together.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

don't think so.

you're talking about them replacing BOTH the person they were cast for the leading characters of the show. nope, IMO.

Not to mention everyone you mentioned was nothing more than a recurring character on Arrow.

Dead Shot, RAG, Waller, etc... none of them were stand outs of their own show.

There were Super Man movies before, after and I think during Smallville's run.

so I just don't see it as being an issue. if Grant were a minor character, ok, sure. But not as the major character of a network's darling show that was created with the guidance of CBS and DC.
Old 04-12-2016, 06:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereforshorttime (View Post)
okay
I don't want Iris to go either but you know I do think they are going to get rid of Barry. on Arrow William's go I'm tired of the Flash not sure what he really says. and on LOT Jax says Barry Allen who? and then Guggenheim talks about the flash coming on LOT he states the Flash not which one. just little hints and maybe I am being paranoid
Old 04-12-2016, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

he is not going anywhere