Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2017, 08:56 AM
  #61
Communications Team
Destroyer of Worlds

 
chasing the sun's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 119,879
__________________
divine pairing | [cloak & dagger]
chasing the sun is offline  
Old 04-25-2017, 05:30 AM
  #62
Ready to change the world

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 143,551
I love the end bit when grant comes in lol
__________________
Oi Watch it, Spaceman
Oi Watch it, Earthgirl

5 years @ Agents of Shield | 175k @ Doctor who
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 04-25-2017, 04:49 PM
  #63
Communications Team
Destroyer of Worlds

 
chasing the sun's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 119,879
Yes, it was adorable!
__________________
divine pairing | [cloak & dagger]
chasing the sun is offline  
Old 04-25-2017, 09:15 PM
  #64
Ready to change the world

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 143,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Yes, it was adorable!
His face like ohmygkd not again haha
__________________
Oi Watch it, Spaceman
Oi Watch it, Earthgirl

5 years @ Agents of Shield | 175k @ Doctor who
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 04-29-2017, 07:45 PM
  #65
Communications Team
Destroyer of Worlds

 
chasing the sun's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 119,879
I also wonder what the other people thought. Just minding their own business it looks like, ha.
__________________
divine pairing | [cloak & dagger]
chasing the sun is offline  
Old 04-30-2017, 06:18 AM
  #66
Ready to change the world

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 143,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
I also wonder what the other people thought. Just minding their own business it looks like, ha.
Lol looks they are ue to it
__________________
Oi Watch it, Spaceman
Oi Watch it, Earthgirl

5 years @ Agents of Shield | 175k @ Doctor who
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 04-30-2017, 08:25 AM
  #67
Communications Team
Destroyer of Worlds

 
chasing the sun's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 119,879
That makes sense.
__________________
divine pairing | [cloak & dagger]
chasing the sun is offline  
Old 05-02-2017, 12:24 AM
  #68
Ready to change the world

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 143,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
That makes sense.
looks like they all sing all the time
__________________
Oi Watch it, Spaceman
Oi Watch it, Earthgirl

5 years @ Agents of Shield | 175k @ Doctor who
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 05-02-2017, 03:40 PM
  #69
Communications Team
Destroyer of Worlds

 
chasing the sun's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 119,879
That's great! Love that.

We're getting a musical episode for OUAT and I can't wait!!!
__________________
divine pairing | [cloak & dagger]
chasing the sun is offline  
Old 05-03-2017, 06:52 PM
  #70
Ready to change the world

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 143,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
That's great! Love that.

We're getting a musical episode for OUAT and I can't wait!!!
Lol is tbat show still good ? I stopped awhile ago meaning to watch it again but i get mix reviews feom people
__________________
Oi Watch it, Spaceman
Oi Watch it, Earthgirl

5 years @ Agents of Shield | 175k @ Doctor who
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 05-04-2017, 04:40 AM
  #71
Communications Team
Destroyer of Worlds

 
chasing the sun's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 119,879
I still enjoy it (and there are plenty of people who do). It's just like Arrow though. I still watch that but I know many quit the show. I don't listen to fandoms. Shows are meant to be for entertainment. Just sit back and enjoy. I'm never negative towards a show. Or ever quit a show I've started since S1. I'm a loyal viewer.
__________________
divine pairing | [cloak & dagger]
chasing the sun is offline  
Old 05-04-2017, 07:19 AM
  #72
Ready to change the world

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 143,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
I still enjoy it (and there are plenty of people who do). It's just like Arrow though. I still watch that but I know many quit the show. I don't listen to fandoms. Shows are meant to be for entertainment. Just sit back and enjoy. I'm never negative towards a show. Or ever quit a show I've started since S1. I'm a loyal viewer.
Lol you really are thata fascinating .. so you have never ever stopped watching a show?
__________________
Oi Watch it, Spaceman
Oi Watch it, Earthgirl

5 years @ Agents of Shield | 175k @ Doctor who
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 05-04-2017, 03:02 PM
  #73
Communications Team
Destroyer of Worlds

 
chasing the sun's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 119,879
If I have watched all of S1 of any show, I generally stick with the show until the end. The only show I didn't keep up with was TVD and Supernatural, but did watch the series finale of TVD. As for Supernatural, it has been on too long. But I do plan to catch up one day (same with TVD). I just need more time! So to rephrase: I have never really lost interest in any show after one season of loving it. Because after one season, I am invested and love the characters. So no matter the storyline, I have to know what happens to all the characters. I'm watching Supernatural live every week, but missed some seasons in between [like TVD].
__________________
divine pairing | [cloak & dagger]
chasing the sun is offline  
Old 05-05-2017, 07:27 AM
  #74
Ready to change the world

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 143,551
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
If I have watched all of S1 of any show, I generally stick with the show until the end. The only show I didn't keep up with was TVD and Supernatural, but did watch the series finale of TVD. As for Supernatural, it has been on too long. But I do plan to catch up one day (same with TVD). I just need more time! So to rephrase: I have never really lost interest in any show after one season of loving it. Because after one season, I am invested and love the characters. So no matter the storyline, I have to know what happens to all the characters. I'm watching Supernatural live every week, but missed some seasons in between [like TVD].
Got ya im the same so VD i lost interest when elena became a vampire .. i dont know why we just stopped but like you i watched the final and i really loved it , it brought back many memories of why i loved the show it was my vampire faze . And it was a good ending so i went back and watched a few episodes

Supernatural i am 3 seasons behind now .. love the men byt yer its been on way to long and my thing is how many times can they keep dying? ,, each season 1 evil othee good than swap , i miss the week by week badie the funny one off episodes with the tricster were good .. ill catch up once it ends .. but my friend has kept up with it and says it does get better later on.
__________________
Oi Watch it, Spaceman
Oi Watch it, Earthgirl

5 years @ Agents of Shield | 175k @ Doctor who
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 05-22-2017, 06:05 PM
  #75
Communications Team
Destroyer of Worlds

 
chasing the sun's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 119,879
__________________
divine pairing | [cloak & dagger]
chasing the sun is offline  
 

Bookmarks

Tags
cast, grant gustin, the flash


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:10 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.