Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2015, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

but yeah there arent ever promo pic likee ever of them? hmm.............................................. makes me wonder if caitlin is out soon or what?
Old 12-04-2015, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

hmm... it is interesting, but I have a hard time believing Catlin would be out. For one, its only year two. If there was like year 3 or 4, sure, but after the 1st season... IDK why they would unless her contract was up and she just didn't want to come back which would be a bummer, lol.

So... I can't really see her being out. I guess I could, but why? I mean they just had Eddie die so you can't say its like losing a member of the team and the shock value of what they are doing, etc. hitting him and Wells turned out to be Thawne in Season 1, so there was that too. So outside of a contract issue or DP just wanting to move on from the show and do other things...

I just don't think that's going to happen. Now, I could see like her get kidnapped by Zoom or go missing in some kind of accident and come back as KF after a number of episodes. That I suppose would be possible. But I just have a hard time seeing her gone period

as for the promos, are there a lot of other promotional photos for the show? because if there are, then I suppose it might be something although I still wouldn't be too concerned. If there aren't a ton of photos for the show in general, then it would kind of fit not having promotional photos of them
Old 12-04-2015, 02:53 PM
Extreme Fan

What do you guys mean? There are promo pics of her.

here's cute gif

Old 12-04-2015, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

thanks....

I don't really know. I have not yet really looked for much so I was kind of going on what seemed the prevading feeling in the moment I guess.
Old 12-04-2015, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

bonnie51 - aah yes her getting kidnapped b y Zoom, and somehow become Killer frost, that could be a possibilty to

Quote:
There are promo pics of her.
we were talking About her and grant there arent really any of them

and i love the gif sooo cute
Old 12-04-2015, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

yeah, it was a just a theory, lol. I mean, if I were Zoom I'd probably do it lol.

I mean, the benefit of taking away someone like her or Cisco is that not only would you be taking away someone that the Flash cared about but you would also being take away someone who apparently worked close with helping him since they were there inside Star Labs and working with Wells - so you might be able to kind of kill three birds with one stone if you kidnapped one of them.

A) Take someone that Barry cared about

B) Take away part of the team that worked with him on metahumans, possibly decreasing his chance of future success

C) In theory, might be able to find out what else Wells is thinking of doing since they were working with him too.

So kind of a win-win-win. And if Barry / Wells decided to come after you? Well, from Zoom's POV he already showed that they really weren't a threat to him as configured so its not like that would be something that would concern him too much
Old 12-05-2015, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah i can totally see what you mean

Zom is ALOT stronger than him, yes so he wouldnt be afraid of them
So yeah he probably would kidnap CAitlin and then she becomes killer frost somehow but how?
Old 12-05-2015, 06:10 AM
Moderator Support Team

I was talking about the whole cast not having a lot of promo pics
Old 12-05-2015, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
yeah i can totally see what you mean

Zom is ALOT stronger than him, yes so he wouldnt be afraid of them
So yeah he probably would kidnap CAitlin and then she becomes killer frost somehow but how?
no idea. its really one of the only ways I can think that she would finally break and become KF in our version and not the E2 version. Because even looking into the future, the same concept kind of holds true. There isn't anything else besides losing someone new or being shunned (not sure how that would work but IDK) and losing them more symbolically then actually that would cause that to happen and be realistic IMO. Something would have to be the thing that broke the camel's back, so to speak.

Just about everything else has already happened to her and thanks to primarily Barry and Cisco... she's held together and not become KF.

Now there could be some kind of accident or something I suppose too that might explain it but wasn't she already exposed to the particle accleator? So if that were the case then its not like she needs to get powers but just have something activate them
Old 12-05-2015, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still don't want her to become evil...
Old 12-05-2015, 05:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Maybe Killer Frost will be from E2. I don't think it's happening anytime soon.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:32 PM
Master Fan

yeah, it could be her from E2... although then I doubt we'd see much of her. I mean, we haven't seen much of anyone from E2 really save Wells and Jay.

Maybe Zoom in snippets but really one episode.

I'm torn on wanting her to become KF... I like her dynamic with people and am interested in where it might go. But at the same time.. it might be interesting having someone close to them actually lose control and go off the rails a little bit...

it would be different from Wells in Season 1 because he always had a motive and plan. this would be something else
Old 12-06-2015, 06:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
I still don't want her to become evil...
me either not anytime soon
Old 12-06-2015, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
But at the same time.. it might be interesting having someone close to them actually lose control and go off the rails a little bit...
i do agree with this, it would be very interesting to see how the team would handle it? and how they take it take she's KF

Quote:
Now there could be some kind of accident or something I suppose too that might explain it but wasn't she already exposed to the particle accleator? So if that were the case then its not like she needs to get powers but just have something activate them
i do believe she deep down is KF, and she just needs to get her powers activated, just like the guy in the fury firestorm episode

But what will trigger it? maybe an accident as you say, but what kind? that she gets kidnapped by zooom maybe and is really really afraid and scared
Old 12-06-2015, 11:41 AM
Master Fan

yeah, that could work too.

the other thing I was thinking if some event since Barry was in jail at one point and her becoming KF were related. I suppose that might be possible, depending on what even caused each thing - in one future anyways, to happen.

that was another thing that causes me to think on the future of the show. reverse flash wells says that they were enemies from "a future" which would imply to me, and I could be reading that wrong, but not only are there multiple realities in terms of E2... but also multiple futures where in one future this happens but in one future this happens.

the reason I think that was because Barry asked "in the future" in regards to Thawne calling them enemies and he replied

"in A future, yes."

Maybe the writers don't mean it as I interpret it, I have no idea. But since he clarified that it was a future and not the future, then I guess that's how I'm going to read into it until the writers say - and maybe they have - that they didn't mean it that way

And yeah, I get not wanting her to turn into KF but the other thing to consider is... if and as more people join "Team Flash" ie Iris, possibly Wally?, Patty?, etc...

you can't have them all sipping cocoa and roasting s'mores. The one thing the first two seasons for example I think Arrow did well was having the main villain have a direct emotional attachment.

MM in Season 1 obviously being Tommy's dad and someone just about all the characters knew.

And of course Slade in Season 2.

Flash did that in Season 1 obviously with the Reverse Flash, etc...

just saying at some point someone's going to have to kind of be more the antagonist but someone that the group knows and might from time to time not really be an enemy but isn't really an ally anymore either. Kind of like what MM has turned into for the most part.

Not someone they trust all the time but someone who might show up to help on occasion when their interests are aligned, etc.

Doesn't mean it has to be Caitlin. but with the character of KF out there, she would seem to make as much sense as anyone right now IMO