Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2016, 03:35 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
Agreed, although GG did hint at some kind of SL for her coming about and relating it to her being a doctor, etc... I just hope he wasn't referencing her being a doctor and working to save Jay.
Wait, when did he say that?
Old 02-02-2016, 05:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

I love everyone point of veiws i agree with most the joe ok ne i can see where your coming from but i think its cause they put all the west storyline in the background its not as important as last seasons with barrys mother
Old 02-02-2016, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
greed, although GG did hint at some kind of SL for her coming about and relating it to her being a doctor, etc... I just hope he wasn't referencing her being a doctor and working to save Jay
really i didnt know this , WHAT that is kind of cool hehe!

So the one getting hurt, i guess it is E1 iris or is it e2 iris? it would fit with e2 iris, since robbie spoiled that he would killa main character so yeah there is that!

and i agree i would like the crossovers more IF they did something to odevelop the flash characters, but its true, they have used it this years, to introduce LoT and their characters, it kind of annoyed me, it was kind of all about that sorry yeah there i said it
Old 02-02-2016, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
Wait, when did he say that?
earlier last year ( March of 2015)

'The Flash' Star Grant Gustin Unveils Major Spoiler - VH1

so since we're supposed to see it this year and it refers to her being a doctor and the thing with her being a doctor towards the end of the season involves Jay....

I'm guessing that it does evolve around Jay as well? Which just....

unless the "hint" is Earth Two Killer Frost... then maybe that's exciting that they're moving forward with that sometime (maybe?) in the nearish future. Although technically I suppose the hint would have been in that season since Season 1 was going on when that interview was done that the hint would have been the brief image of Killer Frost when he was running back thru time thinking he was going to save his mom, etc...

so IDK? I'm guessing thats the story line is KF... at some point.... which actually of course is nothing new at all, actually, lol.

Someday, sometime, somewhere, it might happen. But they'll keep dropping the crumbs till then
Old 02-02-2016, 09:31 AM
Loyal Fan

since episode 12 isn't up. I better see Barry vibrate like hell to get the turtle serum or blood out of his system or I'll be unhappy.

I don't care about killerfrost I will tolerate the story line.

Last edited by hereforshorttime; 02-02-2016 at 09:37 AM Reason: added
Old 02-03-2016, 07:07 AM
Supreme Fan

Thanks for clarifying, Bonnie

Apart from the hint of Killer Frost in the speed force I don't think he was giving spoilers. He's just assuming that they'll follow comic canon and give Caitlin a badass storyline once she becomes Killer Frost so yeah, it's nothing new. I didn't consider the part about her being a brilliant doctor a hint to a future storyline because that's what Caitlin has always been, a genious that at times gets dumbed down because plot.
Old 02-03-2016, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

yeah, that she does. and yep, nothing really new either.
Old 02-04-2016, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

okay so watched the latest episode.... so well and cisco and barry will go to E2 ...
hmm i do wonder how wells will handle the zoom thing, i mean will he steal more speed from barry or ?
Old 02-04-2016, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

I don't think he will, now that he's part of the team and plus, if Barry were to get slower they would immediately think it was him since he revealed it himself
Old 02-04-2016, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't think he will, now that he's part of the team and plus, if Barry were to get slower they would immediately think it was him since he revealed it himself
true hmm will be interesting though to see what will happen on E2 and how it will affect cisco but it will be great if he uses his powers on E2 and develop them more
Old 02-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

agreed... maybe helping to find where Zoom has Jessie?
Old 02-05-2016, 04:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

I liked that wells telling barry straight away i think thats a huge change for him
Old 02-05-2016, 05:18 PM
Master Fan

agreed, I was think they'd drag it out a little bit more
Old 02-06-2016, 06:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
agreed, I was think they'd drag it out a little bit more
way more its like they where waiting for the bog cross over to E2 everything else was a filler
Old 02-06-2016, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

yeah. so that surprised me. i mean, it made sense in the episode with every shot of wells looking guiltier and guiltier when he and Barry were working on closing the breach but still... was thinking it would be revealed around the time they revealed Thawne last year, about 1x18 / 1x19