Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2015, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ooooooh its kind of sad they havent had that in there then, her grieving and thats why she turns? would b a perfect fit

but yeah mid will be fitting for her, but yeah maybe she will have a breakdown of the sorrow somehow and it will happen
Old 11-28-2015, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

The grief for Ronnie's death feels irrelevant now; they are veering away from the comics. Unless he's not dead. And actually, Ronnie helps her as Killer Frost right? In the comics.
Old 11-28-2015, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i dont know havent read them !

i bet thereøs an E2 ronnie i have a gutfeeling that tells me that
Old 11-29-2015, 04:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
The grief for Ronnie's death feels irrelevant now; they are veering away from the comics. Unless he's not dead. And actually, Ronnie helps her as Killer Frost right? In the comics.
Yes see i agree but i have a feeling he might come back maybe
Old 12-06-2015, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Yes see i agree but i have a feeling he might come back maybe
mhm i still have my hopes up that he will come back somehow

HOW badass was the crossovers !!! many good scenes
Old 12-06-2015, 10:04 AM
Loyal Fan

why was Oliver able to get the staff out of Savage hands? why are people upset with Barry? I want more Cisco and Barry scenes. wanted interaction with Barry and Thea. could of cut down on the Olicity. did not get the spooning that I pictured but loved Oliver and Barry's scenes after the time jump and last one. I wish Grant did not smile after his did you look in the mirror to Savage just seemed strange.
Old 12-06-2015, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i actually know how he got that staff out

havent heard people being mad at barry, what have you heard?

aah yes i want more barry cisco scenes aswell, i loved the one that they had in the garage or what it was made my day so fun
Old 12-06-2015, 03:09 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereforshorttime (View Post)
why was Oliver able to get the staff out of Savage hands? why are people upset with Barry? I want more Cisco and Barry scenes. wanted interaction with Barry and Thea. could of cut down on the Olicity. did not get the spooning that I pictured but loved Oliver and Barry's scenes after the time jump and last one. I wish Grant did not smile after his did you look in the mirror to Savage just seemed strange.
I noticed that too. I think he broke out of character for a moment there but since the focus was on Savage and Barry, Oliver and Malcolm were in the background nobody noticed. But Grant has such a bright smile it's impossible not to pay attention to it.

I haven't seen anybody upset with Barry and I don't get what he did wrong. The Olicity drama is all on Oliver and his inability to stand his ground with his kid's mom and be honest with Felicity. It's a pity because I was actually enjoying Olicity this season but these writers soon reminded me why I was never able to ship anything on Arrow.
Old 12-06-2015, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
I noticed that too. I think he broke out of character for a moment there but since the focus was on Savage and Barry, Oliver and Malcolm were in the background nobody noticed. But Grant has such a bright smile it's impossible not to pay attention to it.

I haven't seen anybody upset with Barry and I don't get what he did wrong. The Olicity drama is all on Oliver and his inability to stand his ground with his kid's mom and be honest with Felicity. It's a pity because I was actually enjoying Olicity this season but these writers soon reminded me why I was never able to ship anything on Arrow.
you are so right, you cant NOT see Grants smile it really just lgihts up a room

and yeah the olicity things ive heard and also think is the thing with oliver and the mother of his son
Old 12-07-2015, 05:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

Lol yep grants smile so huge
Old 12-07-2015, 07:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)

some people blame Barry for showing Felicity some think he should of not said anything to Oliver some people think when he timed jump he should got rid of the dna test some people called him a creeper because he walked out into the Oliver Felicity fight and for crying out loud were upset he called Oliver Ollie my statement for why people mad at Barry was because they will find any reason to. I am still bothered that people loved that he got beaten so bad by Zoom a murder get more sympathy
Old 12-07-2015, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
some people blame Barry for showing Felicity some think he should of not said anything to Oliver some people think when he timed jump he should got rid of the dna test some people called him a creeper because he walked out into the Oliver Felicity fight and for crying out loud were upset he called Oliver Ollie my statement for why people mad at Barry was because they will find any reason to. I am still bothered that people loved that he got beaten so bad by Zoom a murder get more sympathy
i know this wasnt for me, but wow i didnt know people had such a big problem with Barry i mean Oliver is his friend, so ofcourse he will tell him its his son we are talking about, i mean i would like to have my friend telling me, if he/she knew about something like that
and i mean him listening to the fight, i guess he was just worried

i mean did he still have the dna test on him when he time jumped i didnt notice that, i just think that he told him

I dont like that he got beaten thats for sure, it broke my heart so badly
Old 12-07-2015, 08:45 AM
Supreme Fan

I think we have just to accept that not everyone likes Barry and move on. We're fans of the character and the actor and that's why we're here but if others see things differently there's nothing we can do about it.

I have criticized some of Barry's decisions in the past (not to the point of whishing Zoom kicked his a** though) but for the life of me I can't understand what he did wrong in the crossover.

He didn't show anything to Felicity, she was just quick enough to understand he was trying to hide something. As far as Barry knew the DNA test had something to do with Damien Dhark, it's not his fault Oliver decided to lie to him and lie by omission to Felicity.

He couldn't get rid of the results after the time jump because he jumped to a point when Oliver hadn't brought him the hair sample yet. By that moment, Oliver was just planning to ask him to run a test.

He didn't spy on Oiver and Felicity, he just happened to overhear their conversation. Actually, Oliver should thank Barry for saving his relationship and giving him a second chance. Felicity was also kinda unreasonable, by the time she got mad at Oliver he had found out about having a son just for a few hours. He needed time to process the news.

I hope Oliver can do things right the second time around but none of this is Barry's fault.
Old 12-07-2015, 09:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Yes that is true people dislike Barry (really its towards Grant) and yes I will move on or try to.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:47 AM
Extreme Fan

What's weird is some of those ppl hating still ship him with their fave character.

But true, ppl will always hate, it's better to focus on the positive.