Old 01-26-2016, 03:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Ready for tonights episode!
Old 01-26-2016, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

2x11:The reverse Flash Returns
26th January 2016

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

When Cisco (Carlos Valdes) gets a vibe of Eobard Thawne (guest star Matthew Letscher), Barry (Grant Gustin) and the team don’t believe it. But, after an attack at Mercury Labs, Christina McGee (guest star Amanda Pays) confirms that the Reverse Flash is back. Meanwhile, Iris (Candice Patton) and Francine (guest star Vanessa A. Williams) share a nice moment that brings Iris closer to her brother, Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale).
Michael Allowitz directed the episode written by Aaron Helbing & Todd Helbing

PROMO

JOIN US BEFORE, DURING & AFTER FOR EPISODE DISCUSSION

- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode
Old 01-26-2016, 07:56 AM
Loyal Fan

second time to watch live. avoiding all spoilers well try to. Low expectation for episode just not gonna get hope up. and sad Shantel is leaving
Old 01-26-2016, 11:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Old 01-26-2016, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

really kind of underwhelmed with the episode in parts.

Loved the fact that in order to save Cisco they had to let Thawne go and set up the story for him killing Barry's mom.

Good stuff with the West's / Francine, etc.

Loved Cisco and Wells again

I thought maybe it might not be that bad regarding Cailtin/Jay... but they proved me wrong on that front. Like literally, when the doctor she worked with was missing and later on after learning that the RF was back, etc... Caitlin was more worried about Jay and then the fact that he didn't have a doppleganger...

the only somewhat interesting part was that the doppleganger was Hunter Zolomon

kind of interesting that Patty tricked Barry into revealing that he was the Flash on the train

Last edited by bonnie51; 01-26-2016 at 08:02 PM
Old 01-26-2016, 08:09 PM
Extreme Fan

What does it mean that earth 1 Jay is Hunter Zolomon? Are we supposed to believe he's Zoom?

I loved it, seeing Reverse Flash again and Barry having to let him go to save Cisco. Didn't expect that.
Old 01-26-2016, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

maybe? I mean we know we say Jay taking photos of stuff around town... but maybe if Hunter was Zoom then it was really him?

And the physique of Zoom would be a fit with Teddy pretty much
Old 01-27-2016, 02:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

- okay hahahahahaha, wells and cisco. cisco: oooh is ee you didnt have your cofee this morning. WElls: i did have my coffee this morning. cisco: slurps in the coffe. Wells: dont *slurps: doooont *slurps: omg how hilarious was that hahahahahhahahah!! Im still laughing after 5 minutes!!!!

- haha cisco saying you have to stop it or it will take down a city block. barry: thank you, thank you for that - oooh eobard wanting to know what timezone barry is from, hmmmm...

- aah caitlin also doubting wells understandable.
- awww barrya nd patty scene he is so sad

- awwww joe went to see francine she doesnt have much time

- oooh gosh cisco being afraid to go to the time vault him sneaking and syaing: hellooo, helloooo sorry but its hilarious"
-hahahahahahahahahahahahah ciscos scream
-ooh snap cisco vibing and getting reverse flash OOOH SNAP!!!

- what bomb to throw at barry, that he will die soon

- ah finding jay e1 doubleganger to save e2jay, hmm wonder if it works
-ooh joe and iris on the hospital damn im crying soo much oh gohsh iris and joe hugging

- aww barry saying to patty that he is used to people he loves leaving him, and her saying u never told me u love me

cisco. being in full on vibe mode

- omg cisco can see the future SAY WHAT NOW!!!!!!! AWESOME!! haha cisco : im gonna name that gargols now!

- ooh patty confronting joe about barry and saying he is the flash
haha joe saying barry warbles when he runs

- aww iris talking to wally refering to eddie omg!
- ooh snap barry doing so reverse flash cant get home

- why did ciscos nose bleed?

- ooh caitlin being all sad not want to loose a guy again she cares about. hmmm,,,

- aww i kind of feel sorry for patty

- OMG CISCO!! CIIISCOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nononononononon!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the heck! OMG OMG !!!!! this is tooooo crazy!!!!!!!!!!! what the heck dude! damn! aarggh i cant cope with this, him almost being erased

- awwww joe saying thats my boy

- omg patty lying to barry to get him to come awww! it was a nice farewell i think

you guys talkking about hunter zolomon, is he from the comics? havent read them, can u explain who he is other than e1 jay, ?
and hmm i do get what u mean he would fit zooms building interesting
Old 01-27-2016, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

"My name is Hunter Zolomon. Despite what the public believes, I am the fastest man alive. I am Zoom. But I am not a Rogue. Far from it. I have taken the name and colors from Eobard Thawne -- the time traveler known as Professor Zoom -- in order to terrorize my friend. Wally West. The Flash. I suffered through tragedy. I lost my family to it. I understand the depths it will drag one down to. And only by surviving it does one become stronger. I will recreate myself to help my friend and in turn -- the world. I will do anything to make the Flash a better hero. " - Hunter Zolomon

He was injured by Grodd and asked Wally to go back in time to prevent himself from being paralyzed by Grodd. Wally refused, citing the risk of changing the timeline. So Zolomon tried to do it himself on the Cosmic Treadmill, but it exploded and turned him into the Speedster. He decided Wally refused because he didn't know personal tragedy like Zolomon did ( His father actually killed his mother) and so he killed Linda Parks - Wally's wife - unborn children.
Old 01-27-2016, 11:55 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
- okay hahahahahaha, wells and cisco. cisco: oooh is ee you didnt have your cofee this morning. WElls: i did have my coffee this morning. cisco: slurps in the coffe. Wells: dont *slurps: doooont *slurps: omg how hilarious was that hahahahahhahahah!! Im still laughing after 5 minutes!!!!
That was super funny So was Cisco talking about Turtle pulling a Juliet

Isn't the Zoom we've seen so far from E2? Even if Hunter Zolomon is/will be Zoom he'd be the E1 version.
Old 01-27-2016, 11:57 AM
Loyal Fan

I will give them the departure for Patty (maybe she will come back) I loved Barry phasing through wall and going after Thawn. I did not like Barry hesitating to save Cisco it made him look selfish I thought they said Barry mom dies anyway so save your friend. I enjoyed the RF and Barry's scenes but did not buy into how he came back. West family scene was heartbreaking Jesse so good. I don't care about Hunter Zolomon he is a Wally West story line. I just keep seeing the writers making Barry look more and pathetic just to ease Wally into taking over that is how I feel.
Old 01-27-2016, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't care about Hunter Zolomon he is a Wally West story line. I just keep seeing the writers making Barry look more and pathetic just to ease Wally into taking over that is how I feel.
take over how?

but its true, i didnt like either how barry hesitated to save cisco , i mean i would just have said yes

Quote:
Isn't the Zoom we've seen so far from E2? Even if Hunter Zolomon is/will be Zoom he'd be the E1 version.
see this is actually true didnt think of that. but yeah it would make sence is he e1 zoom then? or hmm.... good question but if he was wouldnt we have seen it?
Old 01-27-2016, 01:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)

but its true, i didnt like either how barry hesitated to save cisco , i mean i would just have said yes
See, I actually thought it was believable, the hesitation.

I mean, you finally think you won. You stopped the man who killed your mother, you did it, no one else - he wasn't going to be able to hurt you ever again, he wasn't going to be able to hurt anyone else ever again - and the demons he planted in you finally had a chance to be silent...

and then before you can even really take a breathe and maybe start to try to be happy .... Cisco starts having seizures.

so it was believable IMO for him to hesitate for a minute or so. But he ultimately made the choice as the people around him were saying, to save Cisco and did it relatively - in a manner of minutes? - quickly.

Come to terms with the fact that there really was nothing he could do to prevent his mother's death, to prevent the Reverse Flash from being out there and having to battle him over and over again in the future - if he wanted to save his friend's life.

It showed a real humanity, IMO... because honestly when in that kind of extreme situations, the simple reality to me is that most people, or a good amount of people, might and would hesitate in real life. They probably would make the same decision Barry did... save their friend.

but the hesitation IMO was a real sign of humanity, in my eyes. So I bought that completely. To me it didn't make him look pathetic or weak or anything. it made him look human. To finally have the one thing, to finally stop the thing that has haunted you and destroyed your life... only to realize you have to let it go and have the destruction happen all over again and there was nothing you could do....

it just showed humanity, IMO. Barry making the decision to sacrifice his own chance at some kind of peace / happiness regarding the RF to save Cisco made him a hero or makes him a hero because he chose his friend over himself. The fact that he had a moment of hesitation doesn't make him less of a hero to me, rather just human.

^^

not to mention, I seriously doubt WW ever takes over that story line. At least not anytime in the immediate future.

Sure, in the future? Maybe? Season 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, etc... anything's possible? but anytime soon? Can't see it.

Quote:

see this is actually true didnt think of that. but yeah it would make sence is he e1 zoom then? or hmm.... good question but if he was wouldnt we have seen it?

I don't think he'd be E1 Zoom or a Villain, because like with most other things, it could just be back wards on E2 where Zolomon's a villain there but not on Earth One.

Because if they are sticking to the comic's as characters for Zoom... they're kind of running out of people if its neither Zolomon nor Eobard Thawne
Old 01-28-2016, 04:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Promo for the next episode "Fast Lane"

Old 01-28-2016, 04:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Finally watched the episode and it was good i like the cisco , wells and reverse bit even the west bit

Now the barry and patty its so werid see them be this way when they where sll adorable and cute the whole season ... i like that she now knows his the flash and she did it in such a smart way ... she found oit herself but she still will keep it a secret and get to do what she wants .. she will come back probably still in love with barry but i dont think they will get intons relationship again