Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2016, 05:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Still haven't watched it yet im watching it all tomorrow all 3 of them

Was it a good departure for patty?

And i agree with bonnie they have ruined caitlin this season she was so strong in season 1 its a complete 360 now
Old 01-21-2016, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i dont know i think it was a bit weird, i just dont know if it WAS her last episode, i guess we will see
Old 01-21-2016, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

it was.. an OK departure for Patty. Kind of rushed I thought but it was ok. It might not be her last last episode but I have to think its pretty close....and it was a little rushed but I've seen worse.

and yeah, agree on Caitlin. I mean parts of the episode were like Season 1? But then her last scene with Jay just kind of killed that for me.

and yeah, Cisco's reaction is spot on to whats happening
Old 01-21-2016, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
and yeah, agree on Caitlin. I mean parts of the episode were like Season 1? But then her last scene with Jay just kind of killed that for me.
yeah same for me, and that was actually kind of sad :/ cause it was soo good and then BOM the scene with Jay came and i actually got annoyed hm...

pattys departure was weird for me, very double morale, first she wants barry to figure out if he really wants her in one scene, and then BOM in the next she is leaving, i was like WHAT did just happen there
Old 01-21-2016, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

yeah, exactly. And it would have been maybe OK if they didn't make it out like she cared so deeply for Jay, lol, when they'e barely even kissed (at least on screen, etc) or known each other that long.

and the spoiler about her being drawn to Jay... is what... now that she knows he's dying her being drawn to him is to stop him from dying and losing someone else? really? really? REALLY????????????

anyways. yeah, that was the weird thing about Patty's leaving although I guess Barry didn't give her an answer in the amount of time she had allotted for him....

and that right there is the probably with rushing relationships. which the writers are doing with Jay and Caitlin and they should have learned from Barry and Patty. Because then you have scenes where its it

"decide who we are"
and then next scene " well, you didn't answer me in 24 hours so I'm out, so long sucka"

and everyone else - including the other character just is like
Old 01-21-2016, 08:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
yeah, exactly. And it would have been maybe OK if they didn't make it out like she cared so deeply for Jay, lol, when they'e barely even kissed (at least on screen, etc) or known each other that long.

and the spoiler about her being drawn to Jay... is what... now that she knows he's dying her being drawn to him is to stop him from dying and losing someone else? really? really? REALLY????????????

anyways. yeah, that was the weird thing about Patty's leaving although I guess Barry didn't give her an answer in the amount of time she had allotted for him....

and that right there is the probably with rushing relationships. which the writers are doing with Jay and Caitlin and they should have learned from Barry and Patty. Because then you have scenes where its it

"decide who we are"
and then next scene " well, you didn't answer me in 24 hours so I'm out, so long sucka"

and everyone else - including the other character just is like
How about Wells confronted her? I just don't really know how I felt about the episode. I am a Barry stan. when Cisco said your bringing your girl to entrap a criminal not sure about wording. I wish Barry would of said yeah she's a cop and she can be in on it. but no he like acts dumb. and Cisco gets the good liner.also it was a gala and other people were there to that knew nothing of plan. I hoped that when they were not so much on introducing LOT they could start writing better.
Old 01-21-2016, 10:25 AM
Supreme Fan

I agree on the SnowJay stuff. I'm not buying what they're selling

Overall the episode was boring and there were some parts that felt rushed and/or contrived. Apart from a problematic line I liked Cisco's sense of humor. I also liked Harry's scary tale about Zoom and the Joe/Wally scenes.

I think Patty figured it out Barry was the Flash by the end of the episode and that played a part in her decision.

I'm over characters referring to Barry as Iris's brother. Neither Eddie nor Linda thought they had a sibling-like relationship, even before knowing about their complicated feelings for each other. Enter Wally and Patty and Barry becomes Iris's brother They could have at least let Iris correct them instead of playing along!

They managed to piss off every fandom with this episode. Maybe only the SnowJay shippers were happy and even them may be worried about Jay possibly dying.
Old 01-21-2016, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

agree, Cisco/Wells in the van was good.

and Cisco's humor for the most part was good.

Liked the Barry/Iris scene because it was somewhat similar to what had happened back in Season 1 where characters sat down and talked about real issues. We've had some of that this season but I'd personally like more, across the board. So I liked that.

Didn't quite make that connection regarding Wally/Barry/Iris but I can understand that now that you say it like that.

The Turtle was kind of interesting?

Though I did like the ending with Wells killing him and going darker, etc... and the depth of his conviction to find JEssie and protect Jessie, etc.
Old 01-21-2016, 12:02 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Liked the Barry/Iris scene because it was somewhat similar to what had happened back in Season 1 where characters sat down and talked about real issues.
I didn't like it because of Barry's initial irritation with Iris. I could have stomached it better if a similar situation hadn't happened at least three times before. The majority of the Barry/Iris conversations in S2 consist of Iris trying to talk to Barry > Barry getting annoyed > Iris trying to explain why he should do this/that > Barry ending up listening to her. It's great that he values her opinion this much and it shows why they would work in the long run but it gets redundant when this is the only kind of interactions they're allowed to have. And I don't quite get why he was mad that Iris talked to Patty.

Quote:
The Turtle was kind of interesting?
The Turtle was cool and completely out of his mind I generally like the villains of the week and their powers. It's the way they use them that may be questionable.
Old 01-21-2016, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

fair point on the tenure of the conversation. I guess I just have missed people connecting on a deeper level this season - although the last couple episodes have been better - that I'm willing to let things slide for now.

yeah, was kind of surprised at how dark a turn the Turtle took there at the end. I enjoyed that though.

this next episode sounds semi promising. Get Iris/Francine + something about Wally and of course the Reverse Flash, etc.

I am pretty sure its Cisco that the RF kidnaps... perhaps because he stumbles in on him in the time vault / with Gideon where we get the Cisco scream perhaps?
Old 01-21-2016, 01:27 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I am pretty sure its Cisco that the RF kidnaps... perhaps because he stumbles in on him in the time vault / with Gideon where we get the Cisco scream perhaps?
I totally forgot about a member of the STAR Labs team being kidnapped. It could very well be Cisco. He hasn't been damseled enough compared to others
Old 01-21-2016, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

yeah. I think Wells is the only one not to be kidnapped yet?

Cisco - Cold, Heatwave.
Caitlin- Grodd, Cold / Heatwave.
Patty- Turtle.
Eddie - Reverse Flash.
Linda - Zoom.
Joe - Grodd, Weather Wizard.
Henry - Trickster.
Iris - I am drawing a blank of his name, but he was Barry's bully. 1, maybe 2 other close calls.

I mean the Piper went after Wells but he didn't actually kidnap him.

Last edited by bonnie51; 01-21-2016 at 02:28 PM
Old 01-21-2016, 03:05 PM
Supreme Fan

I don't recall Wells ever being kidnapped but it's normal since he was the big bad of the season.

Patty has been kidnapped by the Sand Demon too.

Iris has been kidnapped by Girder (Barry's bully) and held hostage at the police station by the Clock King. Joe and Eddie were hostages too.

I think Joe is the supreme damsel in distress of the show

It's Cisco's turn now
Old 01-21-2016, 05:46 PM
Master Fan

very true on Wells...

completely forgot about Clock King. Can't believe I did that

Sand Demon was not one of more favorite episodes, all I really remember was Jay explaining Sand Demon, lol.

Haha, yeah, Joe does seem to end up in danger a lot but he's got a heart of gold so am very glad he always comes out all right

I know Eobard killed Barry's mom and manipulated his life and many others lives but having killed Cisco in one time line... that's where my money is
Old 01-22-2016, 04:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

Just watched it i didn't mind it .. but i do agree pattys departure was rushed they could of worked her independence or want to move forward more in the show it makes sense but would of been better if we saw the signs .. i mean barry was pretty loyal to her until the end he didnt miss out on that much .

Jay and Caitlin i see it but its still not as important as other things going on like him being sick why haven't we seen him be ill or make it look like his weak?

Cisco aas amazing barrys adorable as usual.

Wally and Joe i mean i get why wallys upset at Joe but joe doesnt need to take it i would of told him off if i was iris i would of or joe