Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2015, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That ending was great Barry coming face to face with Wells wonder if its going to cause tension between Joe/Barry cause Joe never told him
Old 10-28-2015, 05:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scclarke (View Post)
That episode was so good. I wasn't expecting that at the end at all! Shark outta nowhere Loving Patty more and more. I'm all for Barry/Patty being cuties together.
I think they are cuties!!! I get so mad and I am completely not going to The Flash board anymore. ( Barry and Patty scenes are so forced blah blah no chemistry) I have no problem with a girl crushing on Barry apparently they're not fans of Grant. I have not seen the episode but I have seen clips and Patty is adorable. They call Iris and Barry True North why do they think Barry and Patty have to be Batty? why can't they be geek 1 and 1 or Joe's task duo or something like that why the hell do names have to me fushed together

Last edited by hereforshorttime; 10-28-2015 at 05:46 AM Reason: correction
Old 10-29-2015, 03:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Most people saying that ship Barry with someone else. A lot of them were dead set on disliking her, and her/barry before they even saw her so. I'm ready to see Barry in a relationship for awhile.
Old 10-29-2015, 05:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scclarke (View Post)
Most people saying that ship Barry with someone else. A lot of them were dead set on disliking her, and her/barry before they even saw her so. I'm ready to see Barry in a relationship for awhile.
me too I watched the show last night and I liked it even though it was mostly about Firestorm. I do agree with someone that it is Patty chasing Barry so the Joe and Barry part was odd.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Harrison Wells is back! I like Patty too. She's so sweet, how can anyone not like her!?
Old 11-01-2015, 07:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Oh thank god we all like patty im just one episode behind now but i love her shes super sweet and perfect for barry especially right now .. i hate some of the people over on the flash board who are mean about it ok they are team Iris/Barry thats the final romance but its going to be a while for them to happen. . Right now i ship him with Patty and i dont mind Jay with Caitlin
Old 11-01-2015, 08:38 AM
Supreme Fan

Why is it okay for people to dislike Iris but not Patty?

I may be alone in this but to me Patty is only likable when she's doing her job with Joe. She's unrealistically perfect, a total Mary Sue and her interactions with Barry are irritatingly awkward. There's cute awkward and painfully awkward, Barry and Patty are #2.
I also disagree with the notion that you're not a fan of Grant if you dare to say something negative about his lack of chemistry with a costar. Chemistry is natural and has very little to do with acting skills. To me Grant and Shantel have zero chemistry and I'm not saying this because WA is my OTP. WA needs to be a slow burn, now it's not the right time to put them together and it's perfectly fine for Barry to have a relationship with someone else. My problem with said relationship is that it's sucking up Barry/Iris screen time. Iris is not just Barry's LI, she's his BFF first and foremost but you barely see their friendship. He keeps interacting with everyone else while his scenes with Iris are very limited. They didn't talk about Eddie (but he comforted Caitlin TWICE about her loss of Ronnie), they didn't talk about her mom (the scene was cut), they didn't talk about her mom being sick (he talked about it with Joe instead), in the meantime he has multiple scenes with Patty that are ALL similar, including one about her giving him a phone number he didn't even want.
To push Barry/Patty the writers are erasing Barry's friendship with Iris and you don't have to be a WA fan to notice that he's being a horrible friend towards her. Barry can date Patty and still be Iris' friend but for these writers it's one or the other and that's unfair, Iris didn't neglect Barry while being in a relationship with Eddie.

Sorry for the rant but I'm tired of WA fans being called "mean" for complaining about Barry having a temporary relationship while our actual problem is the writers ignoring Barry's friendship with Iris.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay so finally i watched the episode, and i must say IT WAS SOO GOOD!

Okay, i actually like the new firestorm, with Stein, he seems sweet and made me smile alot

I actually understood Iris telling her mum off, also that she lied, i mean what did her mum expect, as iris said she's a repporter she find out everything.

I liked the heart to heart between cisco and stein, i was like aww he's like a father figure to him and i do hope he tell his friends

and caitlin and cisco working tigether is just the best thing there is

And as everyone else says "she's not iris" i loved that he said that, but as Joe said, its ok to try things and have fun but i still believe that later on we will see him nd iris together

the scene where iris cried i was like oooh nooo, why isnt anyone there to comfort her :/?

and the last scene when Barry runs up and ask WHO ARE YOU? and it was wels i was like ehehehhehehehhe this is cool

And may i say, the shark man was totally AWESOME MADE

so now i think its the good wels maybe? who knows
Old 11-01-2015, 10:40 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)

I may be alone in this but to me Patty is only likable when she's doing her job with Joe. She's unrealistically perfect, a total Mary Sue and her interactions with Barry are irritatingly awkward. There's cute awkward and painfully awkward, Barry and Patty are #2.
I also disagree with the notion that you're not a fan of Grant if you dare to say something negative about his lack of chemistry with a costar. Chemistry is natural and has very little to do with acting skills. To me Grant and Shantel have zero chemistry and I'm not saying this because WA is my OTP. WA needs to be a slow burn, now it's not the right time to put them together and it's perfectly fine for Barry to have a relationship with someone else. My problem with said relationship is that it's sucking up Barry/Iris screen time. Iris is not just Barry's LI, she's his BFF first and foremost but you barely see their friendship. He keeps interacting with everyone else while his scenes with Iris are very limited. They didn't talk about Eddie (but he comforted Caitlin TWICE about her loss of Ronnie), they didn't talk about her mom (the scene was cut), they didn't talk about her mom being sick (he talked about it with Joe instead), in the meantime he has multiple scenes with Patty that are ALL similar, including one about her giving him a phone number he didn't even want.
To push Barry/Patty the writers are erasing Barry's friendship with Iris and you don't have to be a WA fan to notice that he's being a horrible friend towards her. Barry can date Patty and still be Iris' friend but for these writers it's one or the other and that's unfair, Iris didn't neglect Barry while being in a relationship with Eddie.

Sorry for the rant but I'm tired of WA fans being called "mean" for complaining about Barry having a temporary relationship while our actual problem is the writers ignoring Barry's friendship with Iris.
Actually reading your post your right there hasnt been a lot of Barry Iris scenes not like before i do agree with that her scenes with him have been limited we only got 2 scenes worth mentioning so far .. thats so strange but the reasoning is there are more new characters but hopefully that changes later on in the series cause i do like their friendship aka the scene with the gun man and the roof .

Sorry to upset you TBH its not all WA fans just certain ones but your rant is correct
Old 11-01-2015, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

We all have characters we like and dislike. And we are accepting to all preferences. As long as the dislike is toward the character and not a member or the actor/actress, it is fine to be voiced. Let's not mention what has been displeasing to see on any one of our boards, however. If you do have a problem/issue on any particular board, direct your concerns to the moderators there. If it is a moderator causing that problem/issue, let a Moderator Manager know. We want to keep our boards a friendly and safe environment to post on. Thanks for your cooperation! Note: This message isn't to any one person, but just generally speaking.
Old 11-02-2015, 01:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
We all have characters we like and dislike. And we are accepting to all preferences. As long as the dislike is toward the character and not a member or the actor/actress, it is fine to be voiced. Let's not mention what has been displeasing to see on any one of our boards, however. If you do have a problem/issue on any particular board, direct your concerns to the moderators there. If it is a moderator causing that problem/issue, let a Moderator Manager know. We want to keep our boards a friendly and safe environment to post on. Thanks for your cooperation! Note: This message isn't to any one person, but just generally speaking.
thanks for saying that
Old 11-02-2015, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for letting us know Cece
Old 11-02-2015, 03:45 AM
Moderator Support Team

Old 11-02-2015, 04:02 AM
Supreme Fan

Thank you Cece!
Old 11-02-2015, 06:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)

I like Iris, you don't read my post. I used read what you put on other post stop going to the Flash board all together. there is nothing forced on Grants or Shantel parts and I don't ship them. gonna say I never saw chemistry in Eddie or Iris