Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2016, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Well it deoands if he hss any other elites?
elites?

^^

neither do I. that just doesn't make sense to me
Old 04-06-2016, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

where do u hear and read this stuff? ive never heard of it before u mentioned it
Old 04-06-2016, 12:08 PM
Supreme Fan

I'm in the WestAllen fandom and I haven't seen anyone say such thing but I know there are some fans that can be OTT, especially on places like Twitter. It's not just WA shippers though so I don't get why they are the only ones who are constantly called out by Barry fans.

I never ship my faves with characters that I hate but maybe some people think that Barry is only likeable in scenes with Iris? Oliver Queen is one of my least favorite characters but I love his friendship with Barry, it's possible some fans feel the same way about the Barry/Iris relationship
Old 04-06-2016, 12:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
I'm in the WestAllen fandom and I haven't seen anyone say such thing but I know there are some fans that can be OTT, especially on places like Twitter. It's not just WA shippers though so I don't get why they are the only ones who are constantly called out by Barry fans.

I never ship my faves with characters that I hate but maybe some people think that Barry is only likeable in scenes with Iris? Oliver Queen is one of my least favorite characters but I love his friendship with Barry, it's possible some fans feel the same way about the Barry/Iris relationship
its mostly the people on the spoiler thread. would you mind giving me the site you go to for west-allen? I adore both actors but I find myself blocking or don't go to them anymore.
Old 04-06-2016, 01:20 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereforshorttime (View Post)
its mostly the people on the spoiler thread. would you mind giving me the site you go to for west-allen? I adore both actors but I find myself blocking or don't go to them anymore.
I missed the latest posts but as far as I know nobody on the spoiler thread said anything about wanting Black Siren to kick Barry's butt.

This is the only forum I post on I check the WestAllen Twitter and Tumblr tags from time to time and nothing else. The problem is that wherever you go there's a chance of reading something you don't like so I don't know how to help you. There are some Tumblr blogs that mostly post news and gifs so those should be safe places if you want to avoid any type of criticism towards Barry/Grant or Iris/Candice
Old 04-07-2016, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

new thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f465/barry-a.../#post85668536