Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2016, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
ah, well, then I misunderstood the article. so thats a my bad.

my basic dislike of where the cross overs currently stand remains the same though
i know and same, to many characters to little time, right?
Old 02-04-2016, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

yep

oh... and eddie's .... well, ok, Rick's. back!

Is SPOILER Set to Make a Return To The Flash? | The Arrowverse

my money might be on Cobalt Blue. Because if he were Zoom... one would think he'd be around past episode 18.

Last edited by bonnie51; 02-04-2016 at 02:20 PM
Old 02-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Extreme Fan

In set pics Grant is wearing the old emblem, pied piper is back and it looks like they're filming the same scene from season 1. I wonder if he travels back in time or something? That could explain Eddie being in the episode.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

hmm... maybe? you certainly could be right though I'd be curious to know as to what would have happened that was bad enough for him to want to travel back in time in the first place...

and I just don't know... not to mention if he were to travel back in time that would throw off certain things that might make trying to rescue Jessie or the fact that Cait's arc about saving Jay... would they remember that he was dying ? - because if they didn't that would seem to end that arc before the end of the season

a flash back? or maybe since Wells used his speed stealing thing on the back of the new one they went back to using the old one?
Old 02-05-2016, 05:43 AM
Supreme Fan

He'll time travel one year into the past? It's possible...

Anyway, I'm happy to have Eddie back

Episode desciption for 2x15:

Quote:
THE FLASH
“King Shark” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

“ARROW’S” DIGGLE (DAVID RAMSEY) AND LILA (AUDREY MARIE ANDERSON) CROSS OVER TO “THE FLASH” TO TAKE ON KING SHARK – When King Shark escapes from an A.R.G.U.S. holding tank, Lila (guest star Audrey Marie Anderson) and Diggle (David Ramsey) travel to Central City to warn The Flash (Grant Gustin). King Shark shows up at the West house and attacks Joe (Jesse L. Martin), Iris (Candice Patton), Wally (Keiynan Lonsdale) and Barry. Hanelle Culpepper directed the episode written by Benjamin Raab & Deric A. Hughes (#215). Original airdate 2/23/16.
The CW Primetime Listings for the Week of February 22 | Spoilers

New pics from 2x13:

(x)
Old 02-05-2016, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

thanks for that.

King Shark was cool but I don't need a whole episode about him.

and oh.my . god. Jesse.

http://en.yibada.com/articles/102437...2-spoilers.htm

so.. Patty's coming back soon?

I hate to say it but if she goes back on a permanent basis and no one really leaves at the end of the season ... this season might be my last with the show. I have never been a huge fan of big casts and this one - if she is back long term - is just getting bigger and bigger and bigger, then. And while yes, you need different characters to develop the story of the show ... you need there to balance, you can't just keep adding and adding and adding. its like the old building blocks game where the tower of blocks eventually falls over because it was too tall and not supported enough.

this show already has some sketchy traits at developing certain characters. but if you're telling me that Patty's back and will be back for Season 3 and Wally's a regular in Season 3 now and Jesse Quick might be around some at least as a recurring guest star in Season 3 and Zoom might be back in Season 3 and Grodd's returning and Jay might still be in around in theory as a guest star from time to time and everyone else is still around...

then I'm sorry, my head will explode.

Last edited by bonnie51; 02-05-2016 at 08:49 AM
Old 02-05-2016, 10:57 AM
Extreme Fan

Is that site even reliable? I glanced and it didn't really give much info, it was just speculation. I have no doubts Patty will be back in the future, but I don't know if she would be a series regular.
Old 02-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

no idea on the site and thats a good point

though I saw other articles that left out the "soon" part where AK was quoted as saying pretty much the same thing
Old 02-05-2016, 12:41 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I hate to say it but if she goes back on a permanent basis and no one really leaves at the end of the season ... this season might be my last with the show.
We can bail together If there is this need to have Patty Spivot on the show I hope she'll come back for no more than a couple episodes in S3/S4. I don't want characters that I like to be sidelined for someone they managed to make me hate. I have yet to digest what happened in 2A and the fact that Patty and her romance with Barry sucked the energy out of the show. Also, they better not try to bring her back to start some sort of triangle with Barry and whoever he'll be dating at the moment

Anyway, the article is not reliable. I doubt the crossover with Supergirl will be a musical episode
Old 02-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

yeah, I kind of discounted that point. I have heard or read AK talk about bringing Patty back and how much they love her, etc...

and I just feel like beating my head against the wall at those moments there lol...

I didn't hate Patty, as herself. but once they started shoving the relationship front and center on the show and as you say, sucking the life out of the show or seeming too.... I got over her real fast.

and yeah, unless they can find that balance and add or subtract or just write development better, etc...

http://tvline.com/gallery/the-flash-...on-2-photos-5/

So My take-aways

1) Iris shoots KF? Maybe? Gun's out and Killer Frost is clutching her shoulder like someone hit her or shoot her there?
2) Someone got killed it looks like
3) Whats the random box thing KF is looking at?
4) Iris and Barry (E2 Barry?) are obviously together on Earth Two
5) Whose the random dude with dark hair behind Iris?
6) I think the Club happens after the scene in the warehouse or whatever it is

Last edited by bonnie51; 02-05-2016 at 03:07 PM
Old 02-06-2016, 05:28 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
5) Whose the random dude with dark hair behind Iris?

People on Tumblr are saying it's Floyd Lawton/Deadshot...

Quote:
6) I think the Club happens after the scene in the warehouse or whatever it is
Do you think the one in the club is E-2 Barry? If it's E-1 Barry pretending I think the scene in the club takes place before the scene in the warehouse. He looks surprised/shocked to see Killer Frost...

I'm so excited about the episode
Old 02-06-2016, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

hmm... that would be interesting though I thought he was written off Arrow because he was in the upcoming Suicide Squad movie and they didn't want more than one of them around?

it could be E1 Barry. and he does look shocked / surprised. and it could come first, absolutely.

the only thing about his expression is while in the promo it is timed on seeing Killer Frost, etc... it could be seeing his double? Because DP's voice over of "which one of you is in the wrong universe"

would indicate that both Barry's are there, right? I don't know, lol... just saying that perhaps the montage of shots in the promo does not exactly take place in order?

and yeah, I really am looking forward to it. I just wish the whole episode was on E2 rather than dealing with Geomancer and what not on E1.
Old 02-06-2016, 06:06 AM
Moderator Support Team

wow all those pics we have been waiting so long for this episode it better be good !!

i hope Eddie comes back i miss him so much i prefer him over patty for sure .. as for whos coming back we dont know yet but i agree i prefer a smaller cast this season was back cause they tried to add to much extra people that where needed
Old 02-06-2016, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

yeah, will be interesting if its E2 Eddie or a flash back or he ran back in time, etc...
Old 02-06-2016, 01:51 PM
Extreme Fan

He ran pretty far back in time if that's the case though, but I think he does that's why he was wearing the old emblem.