Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2017, 10:56 AM
  #76
Ultimate Fan

 
FireQueen's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 8,784
It's too soon to know for sure but as the lead I assume he will appear in every episode of the crossover.

Where did you read it?
__________________
Serena
FireQueen is offline  
Old 07-17-2017, 12:01 PM
  #77
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
It's too soon to know for sure but as the lead I assume he will appear in every episode of the crossover.

Where did you read it?
I will get back to you when I find it again. it was an interview in one of the comic con magazine. someone just put up something about LOT, Grant didn't have much on any season of that show.
hereforshorttime is offline  
Old 07-18-2017, 02:54 AM
  #78
Ultimate Fan

 
FireQueen's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 8,784
I didn't watch but from what I've heard he played a major role in the Legends of Tomorrow episode of the last crossover.
__________________
Serena
FireQueen is offline  
Old 07-18-2017, 06:51 AM
  #79
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
I didn't watch but from what I've heard he played a major role in the Legends of Tomorrow episode of the last crossover.
yeah, but that was the crossover. Barry had a lot of screen time on that crossover except for the Arrow one. the only thing I liked about the last crossover was Barry and Kara's race. and Grant being adorable saying you didn't kill me so my days looking good. oh and Barry and Oliver's scenes too.

Last edited by hereforshorttime; 07-18-2017 at 07:55 AM Reason: added
hereforshorttime is offline  
Old 07-19-2017, 01:57 AM
  #80
Ultimate Fan

 
FireQueen's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 8,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereforshorttime (View Post)
yeah, but that was the crossover. Barry had a lot of screen time on that crossover except for the Arrow one. the only thing I liked about the last crossover was Barry and Kara's race. and Grant being adorable saying you didn't kill me so my days looking good. oh and Barry and Oliver's scenes too.
Okay so you want him to have more screen time in a Legends of Tomorrow episode that isn't the crossover?

Barry/Oliver and Barry/Kara are always enjoyable
__________________
Serena
FireQueen is offline  
Old 07-19-2017, 06:17 AM
  #81
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
Okay so you want him to have more screen time in a Legends of Tomorrow episode that isn't the crossover?

yes!! and one where Sara Lance apologize to him.

Barry/Oliver and Barry/Kara are always enjoyable
I would like to see just them three kicking ass together. and Barry and Kara taking turns caring Oliver to their destination.
hereforshorttime is offline  
Old 07-19-2017, 03:29 PM
  #82
Ultimate Fan

 
FireQueen's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 8,784
Barry or Kara carrying Oliver bridal style would be such a sight.
__________________
Serena
FireQueen is offline  
Old 07-20-2017, 07:15 AM
  #83
Loyal Fan
 
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
Barry or Kara carrying Oliver bridal style would be such a sight.
the one thing about Barry being on other shows they show the light and smart version of him. I was thinking he would go piggyback on SuperGirl
hereforshorttime is offline  
Old 07-20-2017, 12:14 PM
  #84
Ultimate Fan

 
FireQueen's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 8,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by hereforshorttime (View Post)
the one thing about Barry being on other shows they show the light and smart version of him. I was thinking he would go piggyback on SuperGirl
Because there's no Team STAR Labs on the other shows
__________________
Serena
FireQueen is offline  
Old 07-22-2017, 09:17 PM
  #85
hoes over bros

 
Summer Falls's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 147,687
See the thing is he is smart they dont show it as often
__________________
""just because something's i m p o s s i b l e,
doesn't mean you shouldn't try"
macgyver
Summer Falls is offline  
Old 07-23-2017, 07:35 AM
  #86
Ultimate Fan

 
FireQueen's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 8,784
Speaking of crossovers, the Arrow EP tried to hint at a crossover double wedding with WestAllen and Olicity. That's a no for me
__________________
Serena
FireQueen is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2018.

Copyright © 1998-2018, Fan Forum.


TEST