Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2016, 07:30 PM
Communications Team

Nice, thanks for that!

I want to hear him sing something new now.
Old 11-17-2016, 12:10 AM
Master Fan

Loving the music so much I think he might be a bit frustrated sometimes that he doesn't have time to dive into it now.
Old 11-17-2016, 04:28 AM
hoes over bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)
Loving the music so much I think he might be a bit frustrated sometimes that he doesn't have time to dive into it now.
yer i know but TF is so full on exspeacilly for him in particular being the lead and all
Old 11-17-2016, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Yeah it's kind of a blessing and a curse for him, I think.
Old 11-17-2016, 05:40 PM
Communications Team

Yeah, he is tied to it now. Won't leave the show until the show ends, but won't be able to do other things.
Old 11-18-2016, 12:10 AM
Master Fan

I think, well I hope, the more recognition he gets, the directors will be able to cut the filming of a movie to his availability. I know that would mean he would barely have any hiatus but maybe those will be movies worth such sacrifice.
Old 11-19-2016, 07:46 PM
Communications Team

Yeah I've known actors to do that; fit in a movie during hiatus.
Old 11-20-2016, 03:54 AM
Master Fan

Looking at past 2 hiatuses, he worked during one so ratio is pretty good. Let's hope his people will be working some thing out during the hiatuses while he'll be on TF.
Old 11-20-2016, 04:36 PM
Communications Team

I don't think he'll have a difficult time in finding a new project; just time to fit it in to his schedule!
Old 11-21-2016, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
I don't think he'll have a difficult time in finding a new project; just time to fit it in to his schedule!
Yeah, I'm sure a lot of scripts is landing on his desk all the time. I bet even some really great ones that he has to turn down but would love to do.
Old 11-21-2016, 05:57 PM
Communications Team

Maybe a similar opportunity will come later; especially after The Flash ends. I'm not wishing for it to end. But one day it will, like all good things!
Old 11-22-2016, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

I'm sure. He's limitlessly talented and he'll only get better in time so I'm not worried about his future at all.

I think he's very lucky getting a role like Barry Allen. Thousands would kill to be in position and you can tell he really appreciates it.
Old 11-22-2016, 01:21 PM
Communications Team

He's a lead in a popular show. Very blessed indeed to get a chance like that!
Old 11-23-2016, 03:20 AM
Master Fan

I think even when he has bad days and is overworked, he still appreciated greatly how lucky he is. I like that humility about him.
Old 11-23-2016, 06:08 PM
Communications Team

Yes, he seems like a grateful person.