Old 09-09-2018, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

me too we deserve it
Old 09-09-2018, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 09-09-2018, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

teasing just teasing!!!!!!!!!

Hate Ty for always having a smoke...dude, grow up and be a man and stop promoting smoke everything single time...getting arrested didn't help you understand!

Last edited by That's My Girl; 09-09-2018 at 10:46 PM
Old 09-10-2018, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's legal
Old 09-10-2018, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

something i hate about US is making drugs legal!so for me it's illegal and bad
Old 09-10-2018, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't agree, I want it to be legal in my country
Old 09-10-2018, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

it's bad for your health and make it seems like the effect is nothing when you're actually destroying your body with bad substances, it's like cigarettes and nothing is controlled and that's why people die and die and die...Demi almost died bc of it...so many people died from overdose... it's bad and i'll never caution drug or cigarettes/cigares...

I see so many people in my hospital coming with these addiction, all of them: drugs, cigarettes, alcohol...and see how it destroyed their lives until they could not function normally and how much it costs to take care of people now bc they didn't think they could do better. Any kind of addiction is bad especially the ones that makes you always wants more like cigarettes and drugs (the worst IMO). It's a circle of inferno that you can never get out...You start with one smoke and after a year, you can't leave and have to smoke everyday and then few times a day until this is the only thing you can think about and you isolate yourself, you can't work bc you only think of getting high...and before you know it, it's done and you're an addict without any notion of normal life.

I am very against drugs and cigarettes.
Alcohol is bad for you too and I hate myself for drinking occasionally.
Old 09-10-2018, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

And that's your point of view, excess is what kills people, you can drink a beer or two and be okay but being dependt is another thing. I don't want heroin or cocaine to be legal but weed is not bad
Old 09-10-2018, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

alcohol is bad from the first drink to the last...it hurts you leaver even on small doses bc it has to digest it and it's not good for it...and any thing like drugs, alcohol, meds, cigarettes can make dependance...from the first time you take them.

weed has side effect that are bad for your health, it brings down your mental, kills cells in your minds and change your view which can make you think you can do when you can't like drive bc you're fine and end up killing someone bc you were high...like alcohol.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

My family is full of alcoholics, an uncle nearly died at 44 because of it and my dad is one they're the ones drinking a lot, so I don't blame alcohol, it's on them and I don't know the reason behinnd their drinking, sadness, fear, or just wanting to drink but they're choosing to deal with it that way... It's a horrible disease but we can't blame provider, I know an addiction is tough and I have no experience with any of them but we can't blame it all on the sustance Weed is recreational, just like when you drink, are tired you should't drive.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

it's recreational but making it legal is a step of normalizing the addiction. Alcohol is trying to be controlled for a reason...My mom was a drunk i know the effect and she took meds and she used to smoke back in the days!!! full package!

Side effect on weeds are as bad as the alcohol:
- Change your sense of time => lose track of time so forget stuff like to eat or drink...
- Make you anxious, afraid, or panicked => crazy vibe that makes you end up in hospital or heart attack,...
- Make you hallucinate => accident, fights, suicide...
- Heighten alcohol’s effects on your body => double team... you're drunk and high...

- Interact with medications => increase blood flow so more likely to bleed to death since your sense are so high, you don't feel the pain much and you just wait and then end up either dead or in hospital...with hard way to be treated bc the drugs use (either as new or old users) has compromise your system so the usual pain relief wont work and it's gonna be bigger stuff that would also big more addicted...vicious circle that can never end...
- Hurt your concentration and motor skills => usually end up with people driving bc they don't see them as dangerous so they drive high and can kill people (as the same as alcohol!), they are in control, the other are the one dangerous not them...

I'm against any legalisation of drugs,...bc we've seen what banalisation of bad substances did in its time with cigarettes et alcohol...it was legal bc it wasn't bad so ...now we're trying to move back but we can't go too much back so with this one, if we legalize it, it's gonna be the same...In 10 years, they'll show that, it's destroying, organs inside, cells in the brains, killing sperms/ovaries and provock cancer but it'd be too late and we'll just treat the aftershock and not the cause...

This is a subject i'm passionate so i'm a bit on defense mode there. you're free to believe what you want.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

And I really see your point but we can just agree to disagree like we always do
Old 09-12-2018, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

yes

dinah has a tattoo on her hand
Old 09-12-2018, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

waitwhat???