Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2015, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's why I do classify myself as a shipper his devotion to Kara even if she's so frakked up he really did stand by her, Kara's own parts during S2 were quite interesting. Her depression of thinking he was dead and just all that from leaving him on Earth with not being able to go back
Old 06-05-2015, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Being the weirdo I am, I devoured all scenes where Sam was watching Kara and Lee together. I think i have a thing for angst or something because it makes me just want to wrap Sam in a blanket with hot cocoa and say "My poor baby! It's ok. When you become a hybrid she'll realize she loves you."
Old 06-05-2015, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

would to do that anyway even if I bat for the other team mainly just because Sam was just Angst is a killer but epic and awesome at the same time

Still need a Sam thread, if you are interested in starting his. I've opened way too many, so not opening anymore
Old 06-05-2015, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Please add me
Old 06-06-2015, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

To get us moving into a discussion going to bring up a topic and really hope no one takes an offense cause just mean it in discussion and its a fair question plus its been bugging me

How long was Kara on Caprica? to me it just felt like she didn't know Sam for very long before falling in love with him, felt that she did fall and fell hard especially with what we saw associated to her being back on Galactica. She felt it hard about not being able to go back to Caprica to get Sam

X
Old 06-06-2015, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Insane (View Post)
That's why I do classify myself as a shipper his devotion to Kara even if she's so frakked up he really did stand by her, Kara's own parts during S2 were quite interesting. Her depression of thinking he was dead and just all that from leaving him on Earth with not being able to go back
I love his devotion to her. it's what makes them so great.
Old 06-06-2015, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

I also thought that she wasn't there very long, weeks at the most. I wonder if it was his falling for her that made her fall for him or something. Possibly on her part also a relationship with him was much less complicated than one with Lee.
Old 06-06-2015, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sam was un-complicated Sam was new and didn't know her with not knowing her past or how frakked up that she was. Well, at first he didn't know and then he learnt but never waived from loving her

Plus she really did start off falling for him pretty hard and may have been cause of his falling for her, they fell for each other
Old 06-07-2015, 04:56 AM
Master Fan

I never really thought about it, but yeah it can't have been very long, but it was intense and they both fell pretty hard. It was just uncomplicated and it must have been nice for her to be with someone that didn't know all her issues. what was amazing was that when he started to learn them he never wavered and always loved her no matter how much she screwed up.
Old 06-07-2015, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's what I liked about these two as well Once Sam learnt about who Kara really was with all her issues and being frakked up he never did waive, he still loved her and always wanted to be with her

Old 06-07-2015, 09:05 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Exactly
He was in love and he accepted her the way she was
Old 06-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It is quite amazing how much he loved her even after everything that ended up happening with Lee and Kara
Old 06-07-2015, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It is quite amazing how much he loved her even after everything that ended up happening with Lee and Kara
Yep. She didn't always treat him right even though she loved him, but he was always there no matter what.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No she certainly didn't treat him right at all aww my bb Starbuck with being all frakked up and all
Old 06-08-2015, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
No she certainly didn't treat him right at all aww my bb Starbuck with being all frakked up and all
No she didn't she loved him but she had so many issues. But I love him for being there for her regardless of how she treated him.