Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2015, 02:11 PM
I am a basketball genius!

So did you like this episode? I enjoyed it. It's too bad that Vanessa had to kill that man though understandable. Sometimes I feel like I need an actor playing an interpreter for when people speak ''demonic'' languages on TV shows & films. Guess it's not that important though it did cost someone his life & Ethan sure was steamed about that. Hope his relationship with Vanessa gets solved. Fun episode.
Old 06-15-2015, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

As usual, I'm way behind and still haven't seen the episode
Old 06-15-2015, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I woke up one hour earlier to see it. Then had to go out and function like a normal human being at work while my brain just wanted to replay everything in my head and talk to somebody about it.
In retrospect, it wasn't a great idea because my already low attention span flew out of the window completely.

I don't even know where to start commenting about it! I'll have to rewatch it at least once first, I believe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
So did you like this episode? I enjoyed it. It's too bad that Vanessa had to kill that man though understandable. Sometimes I feel like I need an actor playing an interpreter for when people speak ''demonic'' languages on TV shows & films. Guess it's not that important though it did cost someone his life & Ethan sure was steamed about that. Hope his relationship with Vanessa gets solved. Fun episode.
I loved it, and not only because of the Ethan and Vanessa stuff, but because Victor redeemed a bit himself after last week, and Brona finally, FINALLY has a storyline that doesn't involve being someone's love interest.

But back to Vanessa - she knew she would use the book even before she arrived at the cabin. She told Victor that they needed a "better weapon", so perhaps the sadistic rapist dude was not just revenge, but also a test of this weapon the book gave her?
I just wish Vanessa had waited - Joan told her the book was to be used only when the "Little Scorpion is beaten and crushed", so as a sort of last resource. Wish she had held back until the situation left her with no other option.

I get Ethan's anger - he was very harsh with her, but let's not forget all he has said in the previous episodes about himself and killing, about the blood being on your hands and your hands only, not any other external factor, about the fact that deciding to take someone's life damns yourself forever. He didn't want the same fate for Vanessa, especially considering how much higher the stakes are for her and her soul.
Old 06-15-2015, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same here, Tar !
I won't be able to see it till Wednesday
Old 06-15-2015, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll be in a corner with a gag around my mouth, flailing around like a lunatic until you girls have seen it.
Old 06-16-2015, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tomorrow's the day ! Hopefully...
Old 06-16-2015, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Remember that I can cover for you if you need a day off.
Old 06-16-2015, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

this episode was truly everything loved every minute of Ethan and Vanessa's time spent together at the cabin. it was an emotional roller coaster for sure with good and bad times the beginning was lighter. I loved that part when they were telling each other about their childhood, Vanessa enjoyed Ethan's story so much they were the cutest. and Vanessa telling him about her fear of dolls, huh, how ironic knowing what the witches are about to do with her...
that little moment when they were gathering some food and Ethan said that she'll make a great wife one day hah, not to anyone and then the dance practices ohh my he got really good at it, Vanessa's a great teacher too bad it was interrupted by that huge storm that almost destroyed the house I thought the rain kiss would be outside but when life gives you lemons.. or in this case a damaged roof xd gahh, I was afraid it wouldn't go further and it didn't of course in their circumstances it was understandable but sooner or later it'll happen. I loved how the kiss went, though, first it was in the heat of the moment and it was really passionate and then it was slow and tender

I hated that that d**khead showed up again but Ethan was ready to protect Vanessa and it was great to see that he was willing to do her the favor of taking him out himself because he didn't want that on her conscious. I didn't like it either that Vanessa felt like using that book so soon, while Joan had warned her about it should only be used when everything else fails and she has no other choice

while back in London Lily was discovering a brand new part of herself um, I didn't expect that.. I thought she was drawn to becoming a prostitute again but it wasn't just about that after all..could it be that it wasn't her first time with that guy and she wanted revenge? or does she just feel like killing people now?
also, Caliban must be raging right now cause after seeing her being so close with ictor, now he was her with Dorian too. he must be like, wow she literally goes out with everyone in town but him xd there's gonna be consequences to that..

Old 06-18-2015, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Loved everything about this episode !
Fabulous E&V I don't know if I can ship them more !
And Lily , another killer in the town!
Old 06-18-2015, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

*still haven't watched it*
Old 06-19-2015, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tar ! Hope you enjoy it when you see it.