Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2017, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Aaron Paul Really Wants To Reprise Jesse Pinkman

Quote:
Two seasons in, Better Call Saul has found the right formula for balancing Breaking Bad fan service with its own wholly separate, emotionally complex storyline. Early on, it faltered–most notably when Raymond Cruz's Tuco was introduced right at the end of the show's pilot, kicking off a storyline that ultimately felt shoehorned in. But season two wove several Breaking Bad favorites skillfully into the mix, and in its finale teased the biggest crossover to date, with Gus Fring (Giancarlo Esposito) seemingly leaving a message for his future associate Mike (Jonathan Banks).

So what about that other cameo we've all been waiting for? Aaron Paul has been fielding questions about reprising the role of Jesse Pinkman ever since the existence of Better Call Saul was just a rumor, and he's not sick of it yet. In fact, he's still asking the same question himself.

"I was actually just with all of them [the Breaking Bad gang] at the AFI luncheon yesterday," Paul told Esquire.com at the TCA Press Tour on Saturday. "And I did ask that question–when am I gonna come to Albuquerque for my wardrobe fitting? But I don't know! It's still up in the air."

Which suggests that Jesse's probably not showing up to buy a Cinnabon from "Gene" in season three, although it's equally possible that Paul has already filmed an appearance and this is all deliberate misdirection. He confirmed that he watches (and loves) Better Call Saul, and he enjoys all those deep-pull Breaking Bad cameos just as much as the next die-hard fan–especially Krazy-8, the meth dealer Walt killed early in season one, whose younger self cropped up in Better Call Saul.

Paul added:

"It's so exciting, especially as someone that really lived within the show and felt like it really happened to me. It's nice to just get more of a backstory from these characters. Max [Maximino Arciniega, who plays Krazy-8] is one of my dearest friends, and Vince let me know that he was making a cameo. He was supposed to die in the pilot, but we all just loved him so much that they brought him back to life."
Paul also revealed that a surprising number of fans approach him to ask about a sixth season of Breaking Bad, which has been falsely "confirmed" a few times online.
Old 01-17-2017, 01:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Omg either Jesse cameo or a sixth season of Breaking Bad would be super awesome
Old 01-17-2017, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Seems like he really wants to be on Better Call Saul how could they deny him but maybe they are saving it for later
Old 01-18-2017, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They probably want it to be extra special
Old 01-18-2017, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Yeah I think they are saving it for the perfect moment

Old 01-19-2017, 10:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Felton looks nothing like him.

Watching Off Camera with Sam Jones...

Getting used to every interviewer meeting Aaron for the 1st time, therefor him always starting from the beginning. Just like Al Pacino at, what, 76 years old still telling how he wasn't wanted for Godfather.

Never getting used to not being able to tell Aaron how we as people can actually see how hard he worked at acting for the first 10 years, because aside from a missed line, his mannerism and delivery in the BrBa audition was that of a seasoned veteran. I don't know if this would be poisonous to tell an artist or not, but still. In the audition:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Example
It was the car scene, right? Well when he says "This 4 grand, my guy wants 4500", look at him already holding imaginary money and when he says "you are not like how I remember you from class like not at all" look at him before even saying the line, the absurdity humoring him visibly and realistically. And when he says the line he puts away imaginary money and realistically looks away like a real person would do.
He does this mixture of imagination and realism all thoughout the audition. And truly he does these things instincively and automatically, which is how you can see that he's been really working the game for a long time.

Compare this with the lady on the laptop audition. She's just staring into nothing, even bending forward. You wouldn't believe that she's on a laptop. You'd think that maybe she's watching an tv show, but then the lines just don't make sense. Not just her. When watching Lalaland or Hidden Figures or the Revenant. You see actors in huge parts being as stiff as a board. It's ridiculous.

Last edited by Ahiru77; 01-19-2017 at 01:41 PM
Old 01-19-2017, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

Not that much, but I can see some similarities. I like how he said he was throwing out yo bitches

Quote:
Getting used to every interviewer meeting Aaron for the 1st time, therefor him always starting from the beginning. Just like Al Pacino at, what, 76 years old still telling how he wasn't wanted for Godfather.
So true

Last edited by Julie; 01-20-2017 at 12:49 PM
Old 01-20-2017, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah they don't look that much alike but kind of. So funny he gets mistaken for Aaron.
I love the picture with the snake His eyes are so intense
Old 01-20-2017, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

He looks more like JimmySteve from Shameless to me

What's up with the snake stuff recently
Old 01-24-2017, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

the snake thing- it has to do with the Path

He does look more like Jimmy/Steve
Old 01-24-2017, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

it's uncanny
Old 01-24-2017, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That picture has Jimmy/Steve with short hair but when he has long hair the only way to tell is that his hair is darker
Old 01-26-2017, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Aaron Paul

I wonder if they've met

The Path is back and that also means new talk show interviews

Old 01-26-2017, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh yeah The more of Aaron the better
Old 01-26-2017, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...