Fan Forum Legend

Happy Thursday Everyone...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 03-03-2017, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
there isn't a high population in central London
No wonder why the area around my hotel was a ghost town at night and it was impossible to find places to eat after 6pm.
Old 03-03-2017, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
No wonder why the area around my hotel was a ghost town at night and it was impossible to find places to eat after 6pm.
The City of London, the financial district inside London which has a separate mayor etc, only has 1100 residents.

I don't know where your hotel was but the place to eat late at night is the West End which is where there are theatres and cinemas etc; Convent Garden/Leicester Square/Soho etc.
Old 03-03-2017, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, the West End is a great place to find things to do for sure...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 03-04-2017, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
The City of London, the financial district inside London which has a separate mayor etc, only has 1100 residents.

I don't know where your hotel was but the place to eat late at night is the West End which is where there are theatres and cinemas etc; Convent Garden/Leicester Square/Soho etc.
We stayed 5-10 minutes walk away from Big Ben/Westminster.

I really loved the Italian restaurants in London. Some places we ate at multiple times cause they were so good. I was shocked at how good England's Italian food was.
Old 03-05-2017, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I guess we like our Italian food! Let's hope that's not one of the many things we'll lose due to Brexit.
Old 03-05-2017, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Are they going to kick out people who are already living there from other countries, and people who immigrated legally?
Old 03-05-2017, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy Sunday...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 03-06-2017, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Are they going to kick out people who are already living there from other countries, and people who immigrated legally?
At the moment EU citizens are allowed to live here without becoming British nationals. The fact is it is very unlikely that anyone will get kicked out. The reason it is a contentious issue is we have far more British citizens in other EU countries than there are EU citizens living here. The government is afraid if we guarantee EU nationals the right to stay, that the other countries won't do the same for us. In my opinion this is unlikely, though.
Old 03-06-2017, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so far behind on politics.

Girls Lukes grandad came back from his villa in Spain yesterday and told me he wants me over there so he took the liberty of ordering us flight tickets for two weeks in may. MY FIRST TRIP ABROAD. I really can't wait. And I'm going Manchester for my birthday this month. Has anyone been Spain? Know anything I should visit?
Old 03-06-2017, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's awesome! I've not been to mainland Spain only to the Balearic islands, so I'm not much help. I did like Spain though.
Old 03-06-2017, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Barcelona is a place I got to spend a few days in, and really liked it. Seville was very nice too, and there's a castle Catherine of Aragon grew up in around there. It's really pretty cause it has a lot of mosaics. I went to Viggo, Spain while on a cruise. I had a seafood croquette while there that was DELICIOUS.
Old 03-06-2017, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I'm so far behind on politics.

Girls Lukes grandad came back from his villa in Spain yesterday and told me he wants me over there so he took the liberty of ordering us flight tickets for two weeks in may. MY FIRST TRIP ABROAD. I really can't wait. And I'm going Manchester for my birthday this month. Has anyone been Spain? Know anything I should visit?
Your not the only one...

And that is so awesome... So happy for you and Luke that you get to go for two weeks and enjoy Spain... Hope you have lots of fun... And hope you have a blast for your birthday trip too...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 03-06-2017, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Barcelona is a place I got to spend a few days in, and really liked it. Seville was very nice too, and there's a castle Catherine of Aragon grew up in around there. It's really pretty cause it has a lot of mosaics. I went to Viggo, Spain while on a cruise. I had a seafood croquette while there that was DELICIOUS.
I'm literally plotting these locations. His Villa is in Malaga but he's got us a car that we can drive around. So we've got Malaga castle planned but that just 1 day out of like 14 to fill.

I totally forgot about Catherine. I'm going to definitely add that.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You'll be very busy!

My new lodger has arrived. Just need to introduce her cats to our cat!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread