Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2020, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sounds really amazing...!!
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 09-26-2020, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

We're 7 days now! Getting really close. I'm going to start packing my clothes today. Have my dress ready for the wedding rehearsal. My fiance has our shared office set-up already. His roommate moved out already so he can clean things up for me.

This will my first time not living at home. I've never been on my own before.
Old 09-26-2020, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's going to take a while to adjust to running your own home.
Old 09-27-2020, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, what Vic said... But hope your gonna love it...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 09-27-2020, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

One of fiance's friends purchased the most valuable item off our Amazon wedding registry: MY STEP-STOOL!!!

Seriously, I am not kidding. I'm 5'2.75, I've only grown a quarter since high school and I graduated in 2002! Having a step-stool comes in handy! I'm also getting a life-size cardboard cut out of Henry Cavill as the Man of the Steel Yay!
Old 09-27-2020, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Cool that you're getting that stuff.
Old 09-27-2020, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

My mom also tried to give me a hard time this weekend, imposing her will over some wedding related stuff. She tried to get me have uniform face masks covering for our wedding party, when I NEVER specified that the masks all had to be the same color. All that my fiance and I require of everyone attending our wedding in-person is that you have a mask, practice social distancing that's it. I'm not going to dictate what color people should be wearing.

The other thing, is that she was making a fit over the fact that my dad is wearing a suit, not a tuxedo. I told her months ago that a suit is fine with me. That was all yesterday, I abruptly shot her down on that because I refuse to let her make me become stressed the week before my wedding. My fiance and I understand that we've had to make adjustments due to the pandemic, we've accepted that.

She's better today, but it's just annoying when she continues to inject her demands into my wedding. I have to keep on reminding her, it's not up to you, so get over it and let it go. There's no reason for me to become unnecessarily stressed over something so petty.

I know my mom when it comes to her adult temper tantrums, I'm so done with them.

Last edited by obisgirl; 09-28-2020 at 04:34 PM
Old 09-28-2020, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Your mom should really leave you alone, when it comes to anything to do with the wedding... Instead of making trouble and more stress for you...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 09-28-2020, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

We had an argument over a misunderstanding and now, she's having one of her adult silent temper tantrums. I tried apologizing to her this morning and then she snapped at me, so I've mostly let her cool off on her own. I'm starting to think that maybe my mom has bipolar issues because her reactions can be really extreme sometimes over small issues.

I've had other things to deal with, like rsvps that were sent back to me because of a mailing address issue.

Most of our guests will be watching virtually; all we need right now is our church's wifi so it can be properly set-up.
Old 09-28-2020, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Maybe you should have your mom visit a doctor to confirm if that is the case.
Old 09-28-2020, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

I'll let my dad deal with that.

My mom and I mostly kept our distance from each other today. I mostly tried to preoccupy myself with other wedding related things that I could take care, invitation stuff that was sent back to me because of address errors. I tried apologizing to my mom this morning, but she snapped back at me that maybe I should have been aborted, which yeah, is really hurtful and probably the most hurtful thing she can say to me ever but it's not worth dragging this out and making things even more unbearable before my wedding.

She invited me for the rosary, so that was promising. At the end of that, I gave her a hug and I apologized, even though she said some that abortion comment to me. Then, I quickly retreated to my room.

I just want my last week as a single lady to be as stress-free as humanely possible. I don't need more added stress.
Old 09-29-2020, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That is a terrible comment really something you can ever take back, but good idea to try to push it out of mind.
Old 09-29-2020, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Couldnt agree more with Vic... And hope you'll get to have that peace and calm until the weekend...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 09-29-2020, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

We prayed the rosary early today because my parents want to watch the debate tonight. I'm not watching because I don't want to be stressed, but I have a good excuse. I have a prior engagement with my fiance. Plus, we have a DVR and I can always read recaps.

My bridal bouquet just arrived. This is what it looks like:

I asked my wedding planner to make a smaller version of that for my Maid of Honor.

Last edited by obisgirl; 09-29-2020 at 09:54 AM
Old 09-29-2020, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Those are absolutely stunning and love the color...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Closed Thread   Post New Thread