Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2020, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

That ball looks like rugby to me. It's mad how we have separate words.
Old 02-11-2020, 05:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Was thinking the same thing... Crazy to be honest...
I crave more and more...❤
He consumes my thoughts and invades my dreams...T♥H
x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

I didn't know what a rugby ball looks like so I had to google it and I can see there's a similarity.

Here's a clip of a football game. You tell me if it's anything like rugby.
Honestly, nothing much happens in football. They stop and are tackled more often than they run. That's what makes it soooooooooooooooo freakin' boring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGmav9db7XQ

Last edited by LilMouse; 02-11-2020 at 06:51 AM
LilMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

My brother emailed his wedding photos to us! He had his wedding in Joshua Tree, CA in October last year. Skip ahead to today, and there some photos that are nice but overall, my parents are not happy with the quality and I'm not not either. Too many bright colors and many of the images are blurry. In one of them, my face and body are blocked by a pillar. I know it's me because I recognize the dress.

My mom even started to edit the photos to make them sharp, that's how blurry they were. Gaussian blur blurry.

Many of them have too much shadow that you can barely see the people!

Last edited by obisgirl; 02-11-2020 at 04:08 PM
obisgirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Did he not hire a professional photographer or look at the photographer's portfolio before choosing the person?
Old 02-12-2020, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

They probably did. But we're just not happy with the style. At least now, I know as a bride the type of pictures I want for my wedding.
Old 02-12-2020, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thats a good thing that you already know...

But sucks that your brothers Wedding pictures arent what they hoped...
Old 02-12-2020, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Crazy how the photographer did such a 180 from what they promised.
Old 02-13-2020, 02:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, agree... Its not fair to the couple, who get/got their pictures ruined...
Old 02-13-2020, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

A bit of a serious note... I was attacked by Loki two days ago. German Shepherds go through a regressive stage at 1 year of age and then again at 3 years. He's currently going through one and had been very disobedient in the last two weeks. We have been struggling to get him in out of the garden so we had to go back to basics of only taking him out on a lead. I thought he'd progressed well so trusted him off the lead in the garden and couldn't get him back in. I know you should never chase a dog if they're disobedient because they think its a game.

Anyway, he went for me and I tried to dodge his attack and slipped in the mud and he grabbed my leg and wouldn't let go. I'm used to being bit, but this bite was very hard and what scared me is that he wouldn't let go. I got his muzzle on right away and locked him in the living room. I sat on the kitchen floor shaking and crying for 45 minutes on my own because I couldn't show him that he'd hurt or scared me. When I say it was bad... I mean it was bad. He'd been growling and snarling at me because he didn't want to come in.

Last week whilst taking him out on a lead he kept trying to rag himself off it and when it wasn't working he bit my hand, hard enough to leave puncture holes, to make me let go. He did the same thing to Luke but didn't stop at one bite. He kept trying to go for him in the garden.

Yesterday, he started to heave, so I quickly opened the back door for him. I wasn't about to mess about getting his lead on if he wasn't well. As soon as he saw the door open, he was magically right as rain and bolted for the garden. Then once again wouldn't come in. I spent 25 minutes trying to get him in, petrified to go anywhere near him in case he attacked me again. Eventually, he came near me and I held my hand out flat as if to pet him, and he snarled and went for me again. He missed but he managed to bend my thumb the wrong way and it swelled in lumps. It was very painful yesterday and now today I can't move it at all.

I can't believe it. He's always been quite snarly with us, bit us and tested his boundaries, but it's never been something we haven't been able to deal with until now. We used to pin him down by his neck until he stopped trying to attack, to show dominance and display that calm behavior gets him freedom once stopped. The thing is the size he is now: 40kg, it's VERY hard to handle.

He's not just being disobedient. He knows that causing us physical pain gets him what he wants and he is using it to his advantage.

I messaged Luke yesterday and told him he needed to go. That I can't be living in fear. He agreed, but at the same time, he's very reluctant. I contacted some professionals yesterday, they gave me lots of advice which I'm going to follow until we get someone in. I got told that his using his aggression to bully us into submission, which with me will now work because I have no muscle and I'm only small.
Old 02-13-2020, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

I'm scared of dogs, especially big ones. The little ones that never grow though, I'm somewhat okay with those ones.

After I'm married, if we choose to get an animal, I think a cat is a stronger pick for both of us. My fiance's current roommate, he has a cat and she absolutely adores me. She doesn't like being held we think maybe because she used to be an alley cat. But the good thing about having a cat, for one, I'm not scared of cats and two, my mom even said to me pretty directly, if I don't want her to visit, get a cat. She was really blunt about that. We told our priest about her response and he laughed.

Or I just keep creating a stock pile of pictures of my roommates' cat and say that this is our cat, so my mom doesn't visit us.
Old 02-14-2020, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
A bit of a serious note... I was attacked by Loki two days ago. German Shepherds go through a regressive stage at 1 year of age and then again at 3 years. He's currently going through one and had been very disobedient in the last two weeks. We have been struggling to get him in out of the garden so we had to go back to basics of only taking him out on a lead. I thought he'd progressed well so trusted him off the lead in the garden and couldn't get him back in. I know you should never chase a dog if they're disobedient because they think its a game.

Anyway, he went for me and I tried to dodge his attack and slipped in the mud and he grabbed my leg and wouldn't let go. I'm used to being bit, but this bite was very hard and what scared me is that he wouldn't let go. I got his muzzle on right away and locked him in the living room. I sat on the kitchen floor shaking and crying for 45 minutes on my own because I couldn't show him that he'd hurt or scared me. When I say it was bad... I mean it was bad. He'd been growling and snarling at me because he didn't want to come in.

Last week whilst taking him out on a lead he kept trying to rag himself off it and when it wasn't working he bit my hand, hard enough to leave puncture holes, to make me let go. He did the same thing to Luke but didn't stop at one bite. He kept trying to go for him in the garden.

Yesterday, he started to heave, so I quickly opened the back door for him. I wasn't about to mess about getting his lead on if he wasn't well. As soon as he saw the door open, he was magically right as rain and bolted for the garden. Then once again wouldn't come in. I spent 25 minutes trying to get him in, petrified to go anywhere near him in case he attacked me again. Eventually, he came near me and I held my hand out flat as if to pet him, and he snarled and went for me again. He missed but he managed to bend my thumb the wrong way and it swelled in lumps. It was very painful yesterday and now today I can't move it at all.

I can't believe it. He's always been quite snarly with us, bit us and tested his boundaries, but it's never been something we haven't been able to deal with until now. We used to pin him down by his neck until he stopped trying to attack, to show dominance and display that calm behavior gets him freedom once stopped. The thing is the size he is now: 40kg, it's VERY hard to handle.

He's not just being disobedient. He knows that causing us physical pain gets him what he wants and he is using it to his advantage.

I messaged Luke yesterday and told him he needed to go. That I can't be living in fear. He agreed, but at the same time, he's very reluctant. I contacted some professionals yesterday, they gave me lots of advice which I'm going to follow until we get someone in. I got told that his using his aggression to bully us into submission, which with me will now work because I have no muscle and I'm only small.
Sounds like a you had one hell of a week and really hope that everything works out for you guys... And ad long as you do whats best for you and Luke and of course Loki...
Old 02-14-2020, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Ewan McGregor

Jade, hope everything works out and maybe someone can come in that will calm Loki down and get him to behave.
Old 02-14-2020, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

It’s just very scary to live with, especially on my own. Lukes off to Wales soon working away for a while and I know it’s horrible to say, but I really don’t want to be left alone with Loki. Had to segregate him away from Charlie as well because Charlie’s started to cry every time he’s near Loki.

On a brighter note, finally booked our holiday to London for my birthday today. We said we was going to go to keep tradition going, but then Loki started doing what he’s doing and Luke said we can’t go. I was heartbroken because it’s the only thing keeping me alive through all the **** he’s been putting me through. Then Lukes mom said she’d take a week off and have him to give us a break so whilst Luke was at work today I booked it all up. 20th - 28th and I can’t wait. It’s horrible to say but I’m more excited to get away from Loki and just feel safe for a bit, rather than have to deal with what I am now.
Old 02-15-2020, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
It’s just very scary to live with, especially on my own. Lukes off to Wales soon working away for a while and I know it’s horrible to say, but I really don’t want to be left alone with Loki. Had to segregate him away from Charlie as well because Charlie’s started to cry every time he’s near Loki.

On a brighter note, finally booked our holiday to London for my birthday today. We said we was going to go to keep tradition going, but then Loki started doing what he’s doing and Luke said we can’t go. I was heartbroken because it’s the only thing keeping me alive through all the **** he’s been putting me through. Then Lukes mom said she’d take a week off and have him to give us a break so whilst Luke was at work today I booked it all up. 20th - 28th and I can’t wait. It’s horrible to say but I’m more excited to get away from Loki and just feel safe for a bit, rather than have to deal with what I am now.
Understandble and totally get why you feel like this... And you shouldnt feel bad about it at all... I mean you should be able to feel safe in your own house...

And so so happy that you guys get to get away for a week together for your birthday... And that was so Nice of Lukes mom to take Loki for you... And again you shouldnt feel bad about wanted to get away at all... Its perfectly normal to want that...
Reply   Post New Thread