Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2019, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Oh no! I hope you get well soon. Luke's caught a cold and I'm so scared i'm going to get it.

And i got... another Coraline one, but as a doll, Maleficent Limited Edition (with green fire), Leonardo's Romeo and then Claire's Juliet and two more that I can't remember, they're at the other house temporarily whilst we sort our new one out.

Went to the new house tonight to make a list of things that need doing, it felt so eerie. Really didn't feel like a home, but I guess you've got to make it a home. My anxiety is through the roof, had a mental breakdown and just cried. Change scares me. Luke's so excited, so I don't want to ruin it for him so i'm going to have to pull myself together.
Haha, yeah what Vic said... Keep him in quarantine...

Uhh, you have to take a picture of all of those, when you can... And where did you get those...?

Aww, hun... Once you get settled in and gets it decorated like you want it, it will Bo doubt feel more like home... And I am sure your not gonna ruin anything for him... It will get better and you can do this... Just trust yourself enough...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 03-09-2019, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Just trust yourself enough...
This!
Old 03-10-2019, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

How are you feeling, Vic...?
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 03-10-2019, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Not so good. I went to the doctor today and was prescribed medicine. I was told I should start feeling better within 5 days.
Old 03-10-2019, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I just posted them on my Instagram story

And thanks both. Absolutely mortified because it’s not a dog friendly place yet. So we’re going to work over the next few months doing the house up and paying my dad to landscape the garden (it’s what he does for a living) before seeing my puppy dogs again. It literally feels like a death in the family. Like I can go visit of course, but not having them around 24/7 will be hard. Can’t just turn up at Lukes dads whenever I want either, he’s got to be in when we want to go round.

And that’s great news that you got something prescribed. I hope it does work for you sooner rather than later Are you still going to work?
Old 03-12-2019, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I saw it The Maleficent one is awesome.

awww at not being able to have your dogs It's like children being taken away. Hope you can get them back soon.

Thanks. I went in on Monday because I had a Fleetwood Mac concert to go to (it was fun) and figured if I'm going into the city anyway, why not go to work? But I called in sick today and at least my female boss saw yesterday that I am sick.
I haven't seen my male boss in over a week. He only comes into the office once a week, usually Wednesday.
Old 03-13-2019, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

I have great news! I have work on Monday. One of my bosses emailed me this morning that he has stuff for me to do, so I should plan to come in this coming Monday.
Old 03-13-2019, 09:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

that's a relief
Old 03-13-2019, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love it so much. The shop we bought them from only lets you buy one limited edition pop though so I had to make decisions

Popping in to Luke's dads Friday to pick up some last things so I'm going to give them all the cuddles i can. It's a shame the house is no where near there.

How are you feeling since taking the medication that you got given? Any better? And you're so lucky to have seen them again! I think I remember you going last year or am I getting it wrong?

And thats good obisgirl! It will keep you busy for a little while.
Old 03-13-2019, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No fair that they put a limit on it. What happens if you go back every other hour to buy something?

But it will be there as long as you do something each day.

My voice is finally sounding better. But I do have a tickle in my throat that makes me want to cough.
I went in 2017 to see them. It was a two night event where 3 bands played the first night and 3 bands played the second night. Eagles were the big act for the first night and FM was the big act for the 2nd night. I have to cherish that performance forever because it was before they fired their guitarist and replaced him with other guys.
Old 03-14-2019, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
And thats good obisgirl! It will keep you busy for a little while.
I hope so too.
Old 03-14-2019, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think they'd recognise you

Sucks cleaning the house on my own. Wish Luke was around more.

Oh I remember now! You are so lucky.

^
Old 03-14-2019, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

wear a disguise

oh I'd hate cleaning the house all alone too. Is he around this weekend to help?

I hope to see them again someday and with the classic lineup guitarist.
Old 03-15-2019, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

He is, but it's a mans cleaning

And that is an excellent disguise
Old 03-15-2019, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

man's cleaning?