Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2018, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

How are you feeling about things today?
Old 04-23-2018, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Chris: That's awesome.

Obisgirl: That's the thing with the OUAT fandom though, they're all OTT. I mean I'm sure you can take constructive criticism, but the OUAT fans are just horrible bullies.

My hayfever got really bad yesterday. I ended up bed bound, sweating with all the windows closed and I'm even worse today so I'm not going out and I just feel bored and lazy. I was up all night sneezing and blocked nose, I've been using hayfever eyedrops too and I swear it just feels like they and burning my eyes dry rather than making them feel better.
Thanks...

Couldnt agree more with you on that, Jade... OUAT Fans are inane sometimes...

That doesnt sound like fun at all... Hope you get some sleep and that it maybe dies down a bit, so you can feel like a normal person...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 04-23-2018, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

I understand with this particular fanfic, not everyone is going to love it just because of the nature of the story and there are only four chapters left to post. You wouldn't think with a love triangle that there would be a happy ending, but I found a way to make it possible.
Old 04-23-2018, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Victoria: I'm one of those guilty people. I use my phone rather than lugging around a camera. *hides in shame*
The shame! The shame! j/k

I just figure, if I'm traveling somewhere far I want a really good camera to capture the memories.
But you take good ones with your phone.
Old 04-24-2018, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
I understand with this particular fanfic, not everyone is going to love it just because of the nature of the story and there are only four chapters left to post. You wouldn't think with a love triangle that there would be a happy ending, but I found a way to make it possible.
Sadly, there is always some people who will have something to say about a fan fic like that and to be honest, if they dont like it then dont read it... You should writ whatever you want and not care what anyone says...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 04-24-2018, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x (View Post)
You should write whatever you want and not care what anyone says...
I know, right?
Old 04-24-2018, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
if they dont like it then dont read it.
something more people need to learn, not just for fics but movies and tv shows.
Old 04-25-2018, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That's very true.
Old 04-25-2018, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
something more people need to learn, not just for fics but movies and tv shows.
I couldn't agree more with this!

And thanks Chris

Just went to the meeting this morning and 1 person turned up. But at least it was a quick workday. Got another one tomorrow, but it's in town.
Old 04-25-2018, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

It's rainy and cold today, but I have an interview later today.
Old 04-25-2018, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Good luck with the interviews & meetings.
Old 04-25-2018, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

My mom's at it again, with the, you need to get married already. I'm like, okay, do you know what is a bigger priority for me right now? It's called finding a stable job so I can do other things, I want to! I swear, all she thinks about is her future grandkids.

My brother is really lucky he doesn't have to deal with stuff on a daily basis. But I have to, even though I've told her time and again, to back off. It's just really really frustrating and annoying.
Old 04-25-2018, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I feel like you need to sit down with her and show her charts filled with scientific data that say the #1 reason couples get divorced is because of poor finances and fighting about finances. It almost sounds comedic, but it's, like, OK, do you want me to get married and then divorced in 2 years because I'm not financially stable or do you want me to wait and not get divorced?
Old 04-25-2018, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

She's Filipino, apparently, spawning a grandkid is more important than being able to provide for them.
Old 04-25-2018, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'd be the type to resort to scare tactics. Ok, mom, I'll have a kid, and then child services will take it away when I can't provide. Have fun not seeing your grandchild.