Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2019, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's still a good time weather-wise.
Old 06-20-2019, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Everything going OK?
As well as can be
Old 06-20-2019, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That's still a good time weather-wise.
Thats good to know...

Jade...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-20-2019, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
As well as can be

I cried at work today. Not in front of my boss but in front of the mail room people. It was terrible.
Old 06-21-2019, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

I cried at work today. Not in front of my boss but in front of the mail room people. It was terrible.
Aww, Vic... What happen at work that make you cried...?
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-21-2019, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well, on Wednesday Female Boss wanted me to send an envelop to someone. So I sent it, only to get in on Thursday to find the envelop on my boss' desk with a note saying "needs postage" on it.
But we don't need to put postage on it. It's a business related envelop and the company should be paying for it.
So I called the mail people and I was told that I need to put my department name on the envelop. So I told them what my department is, and they responded that we don't exist in the system. It's ridiculous that we don't exist in the system. And I said to the mail people, so I'm never allowed to send anything out because no one put us in the system - even though I've been working where I'm working for 10 years. It's unacceptable.
So I was in tears at the thought that this envelop and all future envelops cannot be sent out because they don't have my department in their system. And I asked them, can't you just create us, like from scratch? And I had to get some kind of billing number, which I did get and forwarded to the mail people, but I never received a response from them

Ever since we moved buildings and got new mail people, everything's been up. The old mail people would've known us and who to bill.
Old 06-22-2019, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well, on Wednesday Female Boss wanted me to send an envelop to someone. So I sent it, only to get in on Thursday to find the envelop on my boss' desk with a note saying "needs postage" on it.
But we don't need to put postage on it. It's a business related envelop and the company should be paying for it.
So I called the mail people and I was told that I need to put my department name on the envelop. So I told them what my department is, and they responded that we don't exist in the system. It's ridiculous that we don't exist in the system. And I said to the mail people, so I'm never allowed to send anything out because no one put us in the system - even though I've been working where I'm working for 10 years. It's unacceptable.
So I was in tears at the thought that this envelop and all future envelops cannot be sent out because they don't have my department in their system. And I asked them, can't you just create us, like from scratch? And I had to get some kind of billing number, which I did get and forwarded to the mail people, but I never received a response from them

Ever since we moved buildings and got new mail people, everything's been up. The old mail people would've known us and who to bill.
That sounds like they dont know how to do their job and its ridiculous they cant fixs it for you instead of acting all high and mighty... But think I would have cried too... You get so frustrated to the point that tears is the only way...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-23-2019, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Add to that, I already had my female boss making everything hell, so having them act like we don't exist and they were right and couldn't help...it just all got to be too much.

It's dumb that when we moved buildings that these new mail people weren't told of our existence.
Old 06-24-2019, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Add to that, I already had my female boss making everything hell, so having them act like we don't exist and they were right and couldn't help...it just all got to be too much.

It's dumb that when we moved buildings that these new mail people weren't told of our existence.

Exactly, then it just get to much... And its totally understandble that you reacted like that...

Maybe it is, but then again they should have been informed about you... Or at least do something...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-24-2019, 05:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I have to enjoy every millisecond of this week.
Old 06-25-2019, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sounds like a good idea...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 06-25-2019, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Any new photos taken?
Old 06-26-2019, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Will see what I can find...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어