Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Killian Jones/Captain Hook ☠ Spoilers & Speculations #9: "I'm not that pirate anymore. I have something to live for now."

season 6
Emma learns a life-altering secret that could have serious consequences for her family and loved ones. While the heroes
grapple with what Emma is confronting, Henry welcomes the new arrivals from the Land of Untold Stories by pledging
to help them complete their tales. But when Snow White, Prince Charming, Regina, Captain Hook and Zelena
become entwined in these untold tales, they find themselves haunted by their own unfinished pasts.

upcoming episodes

Upcoming Episodes

• •

6.15 - "A Wondrous Place" written by Jane Espenson & Jerome Schwartz, directed by Steve Pearlman | Airdate: April 2, 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

6.16 - "Mother's Little Helper" written by E. Kitsis & A. Horowitz / Teleplay by: Paul Karp, directed by Billy Gierhart | Airdate: April 9, 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

6.17 - "Awake" written by Andrew Chambliss & Leah Fong, directed by Sharat Raju | Airdate: April 16, 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

6.18 - "Where Bluebirds Fly" written by David H. Goodman & Brigitte Hales, directed by Michael Schultz | Airdate: April 23, 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

6.19 - "The Black Fairy" written by Jerome Schwartz & Dana Horgan, directed by Alrick Riley | Airdate: April 30, 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:
Steveston, 2/21/17 - adavisphotos

6.20 - "The Song In Your Heart" written by David H. Goodman & Andrew Chambliss, directed by Ron Underwood | Airdate: May 7, 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

Interviews/Articles::
EXCLUSIVE: 'Once Upon a Time' Bosses Reveal New Musical Episode Secrets and If Colin O'Donoghue Will Sing! ETOnline | 2/28/17
Don’t expect any Disney songs in ‘Once Upon A Time’s’ musical episode Screener | 3/9/17
6.21 - "TBA" written by Directed by Steve Pearlman | Airdate: May 14, 2017
  • Casting news:
    a “strong yet vulnerable” leading man in his late 20s to mid-30s, a gent who was once optimistic and hopeful but now is a friendless, cynical recluse. That said, he still possesses a dormant, deep-seated speak of hope that waits for the right person to reignite it.
    The other role being cast is a precocious 10-year-old with a “constant twinkle of mischief in her eye.” And though this girl comes from a broken home, those struggles have only made her stronger — something which will come in handy when darkness threatens “everything she holds dear.”
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

6.22 - "TBA" written by | Airdate: May 14, 2017
BTS Pics/Videos/Stills:

---------------------------

previous threads
01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05
06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10

Last edited by HazelEyes008; 04-06-2017 at 12:36 PM
Old 12-07-2016, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT...

And love the title...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 12-07-2016, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

Why would Gideon want to kill the Savior?
HOROWITZ: That’s a great question and that’s exactly the question that we hope the audience is asking, is “Why would he want to kill the Savior?” And that becomes a launching off point for a lot of the storytelling in the second half.

Presumably all of the characters that we’ve come to know and love are in the wish realm, so what might that meeting of Emma and whatever version of Hook this is look like?
KITSIS: What I can tell you is that is 100 percent my favorite moment of the spring premiere and that’s all I’ll say. And it’s one of my top ten favorite moments of the series.

As you mentioned in the preview story, the threat of the prophecy coming true is still looming. How is that going to affect Emma and Hook (from Storybrooke) in the back half of the season?
HOROWITZ: Well, the actual Hook back in Storybrooke, I would say, is extremely activated and motivated to help Emma and do everything humanly possible from where he is. It’s fun to see him and Charming working together, and we would love putting David and Hook together and think the two of them have great chemistry together when they’re teamed up. There is no greater thing to team them up than David, whose daughter is in danger, and Hook, whose love is in danger.

Aladdin leaves behind that scarab from Agrabah for Emma. What purpose does it serve and will it come in handy in the future?
HOROWITZ: In the second half of the season, we are going to be going to Agrabah and we’re going to be picking up that story — both the Aladdin/Jasmine story that we started to tell, and how it also continues to impact Emma, being that they are both Saviors and they have that tie between them. So when we saw that moment of giving the scarab to Henry, what it was symbolizing was the connection between Aladdin and Emma and the lineage of Saviors. That’s a story that becomes more important in the second half, plus it’s just fun to go to Agrabah.

- Once Upon a Time: Hooded figure revealed | EW.com

Now that we know Gideon is under the hood and he may be the person that kills Emma, will that cause any tension between her and Belle?
Kitsis: It’s going to cause tension between all of them. What we sometimes forget is that Gold is actually Henry’s grandpa, and they’re all weirdly tied together. I think that you have Rumple and Belle looking out for their child, and you’re going to have the Charmings looking out for Emma. I would say the family is going to be divided.

Are Prince Charming and Captain Hook Storybrooke’s main line of defense, now that Emma and Regina are in a wish-realm and Snow White is under the sleeping curse?
Horowitz: Yeah! Hook and Charming have to step up. They both love Emma and she’s in deep danger. They are both aware of her vision. They are both aware that now this hooded figure has arrived. Now they want to make sure that she’s safe.

- Once Upon a Time: Eddy Kitsis and Adam Horowitz Preview What's Coming in the Second Half of Season 6 - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

As far as rules of the Wish Realm, Regina and Emma kept repeating that none of their actions mattered because that world isn't real, and then Wish Rumple used that logic to make a deal for his freedom. Seems like they doth protest too much, so what is the deal with the Wish Realm? Is it a real place with real consequences for its residents and visitors?
Adam Horowitz: Yes, it is a real place. When the Evil Queen made the wish that Emma's wish be realized, this realm was created and it now exists. If you go there, you can get hurt, you can die, anything can happen there. Now, what it's not, it's not time travel; it's not that we went back in time and said, 'Oh what would happen if the Curse didn't get cast?" or any of that. This is how we've established the rules of wishes on Once Upon A Time, the case of when you make a wish, there are unintended consequences. These were the twisted consequences of the Evil Queen asking to have Emma's wish realized, which is why there are things like, you know, Baelfire clearly died and he's her hero in an oil painting there, and clearly didn't go off to visit the Darlings and have that stuff happen. The history is slightly different. It's not a 'Back to the Future, you went back and changed one thing in the past' [situation], this was a wish that conjured up a realm to teach Emma a lesson which is due, and the lesson was 'Don't wish to undo all the things that made you who you are.' And I think by the end of the episode, you saw Emma realize that she liked who she was, and that she wouldn't want to change that.

Now switching to Emma and Gideon. They seem to have had a similar experience as far as being sent away by their parents to get their best chance, only to return as adults and find their parents are of similar age, except that Emma is a hero and Gideon seems very much the villain. Wish Realm Rumple told Regina that every Savior needs a villain, and it seems like Gideon is stepping into that role, taking it from the Evil Queen since she's a snake. There's a lot going on between Emma and Gideon! What can you tease us about their dynamic?
EK: I can tell you that you are on the trail. There's a lot of drama between the two of them. They want different things in life, and unfortunately, it is going to cause them and their families to be divided. What Gideon wants, why he's here, what happened to him will all be shown in the second half of the season.

Are there any other characters that you can tease that might get the AARP treatment, like an elderly Belle or anything like that?
EK: I will say that we know that we’re gonna meet Hook.

I just mentioned Hook, so now’s a good time to switch to CaptainSwan. You had hinted in the summer at the bromance between Charming and Hook, and that’s coming into fruition now. What else can we expect to see from Hook, both in Storybrooke and the Wish Realm?
EK: I think he is going to have to confront past demons. I think Hook in the Wish Realm is one of my favorite moments in the entire series, and I think that we are going to be seeing Hook face his demons and hopefully conquer them. And we know that he and Emma have moved in together, so we’ll see how their relationship progresses.

I’m really excited about that tease for Hook. If it involves red velvet at all, it’s gonna be good

- EXCLUSIVE! Be Careful What You Wish For - Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis Tease What's Next for Once Upon A Time's Sixth Season - Once Upon A Fan

Old 12-08-2016, 05:29 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the info.
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 12-08-2016, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

Once Upon a Time Spoilers: Robin Hood Isn't the Only Familiar Face in the Wish-Realm - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Showrunner Eddy Kitsis tells us that the thing he's most excited for in the second half of the season is for fans to see the wish-realm version of... Captain Hook (Colin O'Donoghue)!
That's right, Emma's soulmate will also be in the alternate universe, and this may be the first chance Emma has to see her reformed beau as the pirate he once was.

so we can't wait to see what the wish-realm Killian will be like either.

https://twitter.com/farantahir123/st...65405783982080

helgaungurait: Waiting on set to block .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNvSrONBlIi/

Last edited by HazelEyes008; 12-08-2016 at 08:46 AM
Old 12-08-2016, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

soo awesome! btw have i told u how much i love the banner in the OP
Old 12-08-2016, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for all of that...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 12-09-2016, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/canadagraphs/sta...06366724706304

https://twitter.com/canadagraphs/sta...27045599694848

Old 12-09-2016, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Looking forward to that!!!!
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 12-09-2016, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Looks really exciting...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 12-11-2016, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/katmtan/status/807491511281545216

Old 12-11-2016, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hopefully he stayed warm as well as everyone else...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 12-11-2016, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Apparently it was snowing a lot! It's been a while since we've seen snow in Storybrooke
Old 12-12-2016, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Apparently it was snowing a lot! It's been a while since we've seen snow in Storybrooke
Not a bad thing... And your right about that...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 12-12-2016, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/AdamHorowitzLA/s...14137340465152

sexy nerdy blondie meets suave rockstar

Closed Thread   Post New Thread