Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2017, 05:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
Jolly
Old 07-15-2017, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 07-15-2017, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

Not sure what to think...

Old 07-15-2017, 06:24 PM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/EW/status/886355963296579585

Captain Swan baby: While the producers played coy about whether Emma and and Hook have since given Henry a sibling, we will get an answer soon. “We can’t say whether or not they have a child, but we can tell you we answer that question in the beginning of the season,” Kitsis says.

Hook’s future: As for what’s next for Hook, Kitsis promised we’d get a lot of info in the first two episodes. “The premiere we meet you in Seattle,” Kitsis said to Colin O’Donoghue, who joined them on the panel. “You are doing really interesting stuff. The kind of stuff that’s so interesting, people should watch it.” Horowitz expanded on the second episode, titled “A Pirate’s Life”: “We meet Colin in new circumstances in the premiere, but in the second episode, we really delve into what happened to him and there’s a flashback story centered around Hook which explains a lot.” Does this mean he’ll turn villain again? “There’s always the danger of Hook returning to his villainous ways, but I think his good heart prevents him from going all the way,” Kitsis says, also explaining that Hook’s love for Emma will hold true, despite Jennifer Morrison only being slated to return for one episode. “I think that Emma is absolutely Hook’s soulmate that we saw, so the Hook we all know and love, how could he look elsewhere? There is no Tinder in Storybrooke, people.”

https://twitter.com/TVLine/status/886363296059854849

New identities? A new curse? And original series lead Jennifer Morrison back for just one episode? Did the happy endings not stick?? Here’s what series co-creators Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis, plus cast member O’Donoghue, shared about Season 7, which will air this fall, Fridays at 8/7c.

* When asked if departing series regulars other than Morrison — who is set to reprise her role for one episode next season — would return, Kitsis remarked “I would be disappointed if we didn’t” have them back, to which Horowitz said, “That means yes.”

* Addressing concerns that the show’s revamp will erase the happy endings that many of the characters got, Horowitz noted that “they weren’t so much happy endings as they were happy beginnings.” Season 7 is not “a complete reset or reboot. It’s a new chapter.” Kitsis then emphasized that they’re “not interested in erasing those six years or [making] people feel like they wasted six years.”

* New series regular Dania Ramirez is playing a “new” version of Cinderella, as shown in photos opposite Adult Henry (played by Andrew J. West). More on that here.

* Might Henry have a half-sibling? “We can’t say whether or not [Emma and Hook] have a child, but we can tell you we will answer that question in the beginning of the season,” Kitsis replied.

* “We meet [Hook] in new circumstances [in Seattle] in the premiere. In the second episode, we really delve into what happened to him,” Horowitz said, adding that “there’s a flashback story that explains a lot.”

* Although Hook is without his love, don’t expect him to embrace a new lady. “I think that Emma is absolutely Hook’s soulmate, as we saw,” Kitsis said. “The Hook that we all know and love, his eyes are only for Emma.” Added Horowitz: “How could he look elsewhere?”

* As for whether Hook will go bad without Emma, “There’s always the danger of Hook returning to his villainous ways, but I think his good heart [stops] him from going all the way,” Kitsis reassured the audience.

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/886386183768559617

Colin O’Donoghue, who plays fan favorite Captain Hook, joined the panel midway through, and it doesn’t sound like his character will be in a good emotional place when the new season kicks off.

“We meet Colin in new circumstances in the premiere and in the second episode, we really delve into what happened to him,” Horowitz coyly teased, alluding to Emma’s absence and Hook’s presence in Seattle. Episode two will include flashbacks filling in the blanks of what led up to his current situation. “It will explain where he is, what he is, what happened.”

Could Hook’s new reality cause him to revert back to his old ways? “There’s always a danger for Hook to return to his villainous ways but I think his good heart [stops] him from going all the way,” Kitsis assured, adding that #CaptainSwan fans needn’t worry about Hook potentially moving on from “soulmate” Emma. “How can he look elsewhere?”

Another question that will be answered early will be whether Hook and Emma have a kid together. “[We’ll] answer that at the beginning of the season,” Kitsis confirmed.
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 07-16-2017, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Jack Rogers?
Yep. Jack is the name of a flag on a ship after all...

Looking forward to SDCC! This is all starting to make more sense. I'm interested in hearing more.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I like Jack Rogers
Old 07-16-2017, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I like Jack Rogers
Yeah, me too. It's a play on words and sounds right somehow.
Old 07-16-2017, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for all the tweets, interviews and stuff on the new S7...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 07-17-2017, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

when you start threads, please add tags
Old 07-17-2017, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

they are very useful
Old 07-17-2017, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the tweets
Old 07-17-2017, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

you guys completely brainwashed me with Colin. I dreamt last night that I met him by accident while wearing a tshirt that said Jacqueline Rogers on it with the Jolly Roger and I was very embarrassed when he pointed it out
Old 07-17-2017, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Haha, thats not a bad dream at all...

And we are just that good at doing that...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 07-17-2017, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chris, is there a reason you closed this thread? I don't want to re-open just incase
Old 07-17-2017, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Chris, is there a reason you closed this thread? I don't want to re-open just incase
No... Absolutely not... Dont Know what happen there... So just gonna re-open it...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Closed Thread   Post New Thread