Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2018, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Are you religious?
Old 09-20-2018, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't been to church since Easter and probably won't go again until Christmas, but I guess I can be considered religious. I certainly don't have love for the devil.
Old 09-21-2018, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh dear I don't think I've ever met anyone on here who's religious before. It's cool that you have something to believe in at certain occasions in the year though. I suppose 90% of the population celebrates Christmas for presents and don't even really know what it is truly about.

I was at the local shopping center 2 weeks ago and I was wearing my hail satan coat and some random bloke came up to me and was like "Can I tell you something?" I knew straight away he was a bible basher and he started preaching about god and about "do you know how many people die a day?" I was like no and he was like 1.5 million people. I was just like "You mean the god that killed those 1.5 million people and created wars, okay." And he didn't say anything and walked off. Luke was like that was well played.

I have nothing against people being religious, Muslim, Jewish etc. but, strong religious people who get in your face are too much. It's like I believe in Satan but I don't walk up to strangers and BS to them. There are so many bible bashers where I come from. Just walking around the city center there are about 10 men with microphones reciting the bible. It's almost as bad as vegetarians that they feel the need to throw it in your face. It wasn't long ago that the bible bashers were arrested by the police, it only took them about 2 weeks though and they came back.

I hate those door to door knockers as well. I never answer anymore because they're impossible to get rid of, Johovas Witnesses.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The ones which knock on your door are annoying. Around here we often get the local churches trying to recruit you into their church. They never seem to believe you when you tell them you don't believe in God!
Old 09-21-2018, 04:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

The last time I opened the door to one and said I wasn't interested he said he was going to come back every day and he did for 2 weeks.
Old 09-21-2018, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

How annoying! Did you refuse to open the door to him?
Old 09-21-2018, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just told him no one would be in and he said something about god. Every time he came I just never went to the door and turned the TV off so he wouldn't know anyone was in.
Old 09-21-2018, 06:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't blame you!
Old 09-21-2018, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I mean...I believe in God and love God, but I don't go around trying to recruit people into the Catholic church or preach to them about how they're going to hell or some other nonsense. That's not for me, and I don't want other Christian sects (tends to be the Protestants) coming to my door and trying to convert me. I'll worship God at church whenever a holiday comes along, and that's enough for me.

I wouldn't think of going up to a person who wears a "Hail Satan" jacket and trying to change his/her ways. It's not my concern or business.
Old 09-21-2018, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Might have some to share soon...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 09-21-2018, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've had them all coming round here, catholics, protestants, and others. I don't think people should push their faith on to others.

I must finish my holiday pictures. Perhaps I'll have time next week...
Old 09-23-2018, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x (View Post)
Might have some to share soon...
Old 09-24-2018, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I must find some time to upload more pictures...
Old 09-24-2018, 09:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Here you go...

To see more press the arrow...!!
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 09-24-2018, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Amazing cloud formations.
Where did you go?
I like the pic with the fake cows.

And more time to take pics too, Claire.