I'll hopefully be catching up tonight
Old 03-14-2017, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Uhh, me too...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 03-14-2017, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok so I loved, loved, LOVED! This episode from beginning to end. I think it's my new favourite episode of this series.

Loved the flashbacks, especially seeing the moment at long last when James is given to Rumple. I liked seeing David's father (Robert) as more than just a drunk, but as a character haunted by the decision he'd made based off the toss of a coin.

I actually awwwed when it was revealed that Rumple helped him find his son, because he wanted to.

I enjoyed Outlaw Queen, I'm loving this new version of Robin. I'd gotten very bored of his character in the last few seasons, so it's nice to see a version that's not a doormat. I suspect the reason Regina didn't feel that kiss was because she is spilt in two, but we will find out.

I loved that we had August, Archie and George back in this episode. I'm a little confused that August still seems to have some author-type powers.

Killian going to see Archie was awesome, though. I love how far they've come after their relationship started with Hook keeping him prisoner in the hold of his ship.

Please more Zelena, we haven't seen enough of her recently!

Loved Regina turning to Snow for advice. Sad at the lack of Snow/Emma, but then Emma wasn't in this episode very much, so I'll forgive it.

Captain Charming feels! I love these two so much! There were so many funny moments especially the two of turning around on the spot! And huge emotional growth, with Killian trying to prevent David from making the same mistakes he'd made. Most of all getting the approval for his proposal to Emma.

It was no surprise that Hook killed David's father, but they managed to keep us hoping he didn't until the end!
Old 03-15-2017, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't have time to watch this one last night. Me and my mother forgot that we missed Broadchurch so watched that and the first episode of OUAT. We're watching this one tonight. I will read the comments and respond.
Old 03-15-2017, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana (View Post)
Ok so I loved, loved, LOVED! This episode from beginning to end. I think it's my new favourite episode of this series.

Loved the flashbacks, especially seeing the moment at long last when James is given to Rumple. I liked seeing David's father (Robert) as more than just a drunk, but as a character haunted by the decision he'd made based off the toss of a coin.

I actually awwwed when it was revealed that Rumple helped him find his son, because he wanted to.

I enjoyed Outlaw Queen, I'm loving this new version of Robin. I'd gotten very bored of his character in the last few seasons, so it's nice to see a version that's not a doormat. I suspect the reason Regina didn't feel that kiss was because she is spilt in two, but we will find out.

I loved that we had August, Archie and George back in this episode. I'm a little confused that August still seems to have some author-type powers.

Killian going to see Archie was awesome, though. I love how far they've come after their relationship started with Hook keeping him prisoner in the hold of his ship.

Loved Regina turning to Snow for advice. Sad at the lack of Snow/Emma, but then Emma wasn't in this episode very much, so I'll forgive it.

Captain Charming feels! I love these two so much! There were so many funny moments especially the two of turning around on the spot! And huge emotional growth, with Killian trying to prevent David from making the same mistakes he'd made. Most of all getting the approval for his proposal to Emma.

It was no surprise that Hook killed David's father, but they managed to keep us hoping he didn't until the end!
You pretty much said everything I was thinking about this episode and of course LOVE LOVE LOVE the small CS moments too...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 03-15-2017, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Watching it right now Hook is looking pretty fine
Old 03-15-2017, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x (View Post)
You pretty much said everything I was thinking about this episode and of course LOVE LOVE LOVE the small CS moments too...
They were awesome too.
Old 03-15-2017, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Watching it right now Hook is looking pretty fine
He really does...

Quote:
They were awesome too.
Yeah...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 03-16-2017, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked this episode better than #11. I love that we're getting more of David, but I feel like they're a bit stretched for storyline. I have this feeling that Hook won't ask Emma to marry him, until he's told David he killed his dad. David will resend his consent and in about a series time, he'll get the permission again. We all know how OUAT like to drag things out.

On a whole though, I love that Hook got so much and i loved that he was there for David.

I'm a bit confused why Emma things she's safe? In her vision she was wearing completely different clothes in the fight scene... that little scuffle they had was NOT the fight.

I'm not liking the relationship between this new robin and regina though. Of course he's not the same Robin. What was she expecting?

Quote:

I love that bit with Rumple. I'm so glad that he helped him find his son out of the goodness of his heart.

Captain Charming feels, certainly

As for Zelena, i'm not too keen on her character. Her story arc was incredibly boring (Oz) so every time she comes on screen it's kind of like an eye roll for me.
Old 03-16-2017, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I liked this episode better than #11. I love that we're getting more of David, but I feel like they're a bit stretched for storyline. I have this feeling that Hook won't ask Emma to marry him, until he's told David he killed his dad. David will resend his consent and in about a series time, he'll get the permission again. We all know how OUAT like to drag things out.
I don't think they will this time. many of the storylines are going to have some sort of resolution this series.

Quote:
I'm a bit confused why Emma things she's safe? In her vision she was wearing completely different clothes in the fight scene... that little scuffle they had was NOT the fight.
It was very similar to the fight in the actions of the fight itself. It's different enough to cause doubt in the mind of the viewer to keep tension up. I think Emma is showing more a new confidence in herself rather than thinking it's all over.
Old 03-16-2017, 02:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So you liked the episode, Jade...?
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 03-16-2017, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

The timeline in the flashback I think was timey-whimy. Shouldn't Hook be in Neverland?
Old 03-16-2017, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/allisongmuse/sta...95893750808576

https://twitter.com/allisongmuse/sta...96378570391552

Closed Thread   Post New Thread