Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2015, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

we still have a little under 2000 to go before Ewan hits 175K. We may be able to get that in March, which is also his birthday month. I already know I want to be the Inventor of the Modern World for him.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

OMG joint celebration? Birthday and Milestone?
Old 12-08-2015, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ewan will be turning 45! He's looking good for being mid 40s.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Are you joking or is he legit 45? Did this man get dipped in the fountain of youth?
Old 12-08-2015, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

he definitely found the fountain of youth. He was born in 1971! He still has a great head of hair too. I love his hair.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
WOW! How many does JMO have?
We're in the low 60K right now. It will take a little while but I wouldn't be surprised if this board caught up.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow that's insane TBH without a posting challenge here, we won't catch up for another 5 months. It's amazing that all these OUAT actor boards have so many dedicated fans though

Victoria I actually had to google, I'm in shock
Old 12-08-2015, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys,

sorry haven't posted as often as I wanted.

when do you need my stuff for the celebration thread? I wanna add a bit of something...(not sure what, tho?)

I'll do the questions and whatever else is needed. Are we offering up title suggestions and/or voting if there are more than 10 of us?

Quote:
so many! Emilie title for you in January and then Colin in February? Then try and get ewan to stretch as much as possible and have one for march?
The Once Upon A Time board has plans for a 100th episode celebration in March with titles, etc. We'll put up a preparation thread end of January/February.

So lots going on for the new year!
Old 12-08-2015, 12:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh wow that's insane TBH without a posting challenge here, we won't catch up for another 5 months. It's amazing that all these OUAT actor boards have so many dedicated fans though
It is pretty awesome!!!

The posting challenge did wonders for our numbers!!! I am debating having a posting challenge on the JMo board but not sure I'm recovered for another one yet
Old 12-08-2015, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
It is pretty awesome!!!

The posting challenge did wonders for our numbers!!! I am debating having a posting challenge on the JMo board but not sure I'm recovered for another one yet
If you do, the Once board should have new titles for March in time for the Spring premiere...just for planning purposes.
Old 12-08-2015, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Victoria I actually had to google, I'm in shock

So many celebrations coming up. It's hard to keep up.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

We're not having titles So no suggestions needed and I'll have a look was the OP says for the deadline after i posted this

OMG OUAT?! I'm going to die of heart failure making arts for that! So many people are going to be involved with the OUAT milestone.

And Tracey i think you are killing me now! I remember one of the Jmo posting challenges and I had so many headache's from all the spams with Lars and others If you do a challenge we're going to freaking ROCK IT

EDIT: Deadline for stuff being in is 48k posts. So a little under 5k That's about 5-6 weeks. All information about what you can submit is also in the OP

DOUBLE EDIT: Thinking about all these milestones, if we hit 50k in less than a year... about 10 months from now we'll be possibly hitting 100k

Last edited by sourburst; 12-08-2015 at 01:38 PM
Old 12-08-2015, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
The Colin board will probably pass the JMo board in a few months! And we just celebrated two years!
Aww... And congreats on the 2 year for the Jen Board...

Can no wait for us to reach the 50K...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 12-08-2015, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
EDIT: Deadline for stuff being in is 48k posts. So a little under 5k That's about 5-6 weeks. All information about what you can submit is also in the OP
I will send my answers in this weekend.
Old 12-08-2015, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

OMG OUAT?! I'm going to die of heart failure making arts for that! So many people are going to be involved with the OUAT milestone.

And Tracey i think you are killing me now! I remember one of the Jmo posting challenges and I had so many headache's from all the spams with Lars and others If you do a challenge we're going to freaking ROCK IT
I can't wait for the 100th episode celebration on the OUAT board!!!!

Haha, that was one epic posting challenge! I think we're going to try and do one there next spring if we can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x (View Post)
Aww... And congreats on the 2 year for the Jen Board...
Thank you!