Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2015, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Insane (View Post)
I really really hope not she wants revenge and has a dark piece in her heart now...but killing Thea as revenge for Sara dying, that would be low Really don't want that to happen, I know that she wants revenge/justice but not sure if she can be a murderer
I dont think Laurel would do that. She wants to save people not kill them. She wants to make Sara proud and she doesn't want to be evil she wants to be a hero

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 01-10-2015, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That is true she wants to save and wants to be the hero, but I see a darkside or a dark period for Laurel cause of all this justice/revenge with how grief is going to take over. Finding out about Thea then learning the truth, she didn't like Malcolm so
Old 01-14-2015, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think it'll be difficult for her to come to terms with the truth.
Old 01-14-2015, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Even if she wants to avenge her sister and she would have pulled the trigger the first time, I'm sure this is not who she really is.. She's just in a dark place, because of her loss and she'll get to see through that, I#m sure

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-14-2015, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think they might have Laurel go through a lot. She may even go dark, but killing someone is not something I can see her doing ever unless it's in defense of someone else.

Old 01-14-2015, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

No I think maybe she'll com close and that'll wake her up but either way I'm excited to see what happens. Especially with how she'll deal with Thea.
Old 01-14-2015, 03:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

That'S what I think too.. I think she won't go dark the whole way.. I think that will be her turning point in not wanting to avenge her sister but become her

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-14-2015, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Am I the only one who isn't buying that thea is the real killer? It's just too easy and I don't know I just don't see her going off on thea like that. If anything she'd go straight to the person who manipulated her. Yes, Laurel is angry, but she is learning to channel that anger in a more productive manner. She's not in the same place she was in 302.
Old 01-14-2015, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I think we are in for a ride associated to Laurel cause I also agree that she is coming into a dark place she may not kill anyone but think she's going to come near close especially when she finds out about Thea

Just above by Shu I do think it is Thea and the reason why is because of the evidence that Malcolm gave Oliver showing Thea being the one. I sadly think Malcolm is capable of what has happened about drugging Thea and making her kill Sara. If this is true, curious to find out why. Does he want to make trouble associated to Ra and his daughter, by killing the one that Ra's daughter loves

I don't think Laurel is going to kill Thea or anyone but she will come close think she will come extremely close then wake up. She'll be guilty over almost killing someone, then she can determine who she wants to be and how she wants to proceed
Old 01-15-2015, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I do think it was Thea, obviously Malcolm was controlling her but with the link to Oliver's flashbacks with the same drug or whatever it is then I do think it's legit.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think we are in for a ride associated to Laurel cause I also agree that she is coming into a dark place she may not kill anyone but think she's going to come near close especially when she finds out about Thea

Just above by Shu I do think it is Thea and the reason why is because of the evidence that Malcolm gave Oliver showing Thea being the one. I sadly think Malcolm is capable of what has happened about drugging Thea and making her kill Sara. If this is true, curious to find out why. Does he want to make trouble associated to Ra and his daughter, by killing the one that Ra's daughter loves

I don't think Laurel is going to kill Thea or anyone but she will come close think she will come extremely close then wake up. She'll be guilty over almost killing someone, then she can determine who she wants to be and how she wants to proceed
Maybe this is what it will take for her to reach a turning point. Her choice of being good or going after revenge no matter what the cost.

Old 01-16-2015, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Completely agree associated to the flashback making it seem real sad to think it was Thea but makes for an interesting storyline. Laurel lost her sister; so sadly making her killer Oliver's sister makes things interesting

I also think it makes it interesting associated to giving Laurel a dark point but then see it being Thea making her decide what path she wishes to take full revenge and lost herself; or dark enough then turn back cause of it being Thea
Old 01-16-2015, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Completely agree associated to the flashback making it seem real sad to think it was Thea but makes for an interesting storyline. Laurel lost her sister; so sadly making her killer Oliver's sister makes things interesting

I also think it makes it interesting associated to giving Laurel a dark point but then see it being Thea making her decide what path she wishes to take full revenge and lost herself; or dark enough then turn back cause of it being Thea
But, if she murders Thea for revenge I don't think she would be a hero. And I think that saving people is so important to her that she will make the right choice

Old 01-16-2015, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I dont think they'll kill Thea just yet so we dont have to worry about that, I'm honestly not sure how she'll react now. I read a comment from Katie that said:
Spoiler:
Old 01-17-2015, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think Laurel would as far as kill Thea she would come close and then stop to rethink things

Spoiler: