Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2015, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

This is Sara right? Well she looks so unrecognizable to me in this picture!...

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 01-07-2015, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I guess it's Sara but it doesn't really look like Caity.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:25 AM
Extreme Fan

Isn't it fan art? It looks good though.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Added everyone who asked

This looks like the original Sara used in the first few episodes only blonde

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-07-2015, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ohh thanks Holly.
Old 01-07-2015, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay found it.. I was wrong.. this is Bar Rafaeli...

this is the orginial picture

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-07-2015, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Picture is broken but can get the url and put it into a new tab
Old 01-07-2015, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah am sorry, found it over Google.

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-07-2015, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's ok been around long enough to understand when a picture is broken, just put it into a new tab and usually works
Old 01-08-2015, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

[source link is broken]
Old 01-08-2015, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

I adore that gifset so much! My goddamn heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Insane (View Post)
So much to think about and write a response damn girl you have a lot to say and absolutely love it

Absolutely agree that Laurel will never allow Sara to be forgotten first time around after Sara left with Ollie, she treasured her sister and missed her but then Sara comes back where Laurel learns what Sara became. So its why I feel that Laurel will never let her memory die and why she's going to take up Black Canary. She wants her sister's memory to stand and wants what she did to continue, do the good that Sara was doing

Also agree on how I don't think their bond is destroyed I think now that its stronger than ever, Sara coming back in S2 started that bond being stronger and then Laurel learned the truth. Then she dies and now Laurel is going to do everything to keep her sister's memory alive. Really glad that Sara did come back and the sister's relationship was able to grow instead of Laurel just having her sister being died after Sara left with Ollie, having cheated on

Sara so was reborn and absolutely love how they did that, how they brought her back and everything that we learned in the flashbacks related to the island. So really do love how Laurel accepted her as she is when she came back and then accepted her back with Oliver even if they were together while Ollie was cheating on Laurel with Sara
Don't feel you have to respond to me all of the time, I have a tendency to write essays I always take part in discussions when I'm here and I adore the Lance Canaries so much! I'm glad to know you love what I say, and I really love everything you say too

Sara and Laurel were left in a good place compared to the first time Laurel lost Sara, so this time it felt like a massive reward to see the Lance sisters make it this far! They put their differences behind them and created such a strong bond. Laurel didn't know how to grieve Sara the first time, she was angry and felt betrayed by her younger sister, so when Sara returned in the present day Laurel's anger that had been building up for six years got the best of her making her lash out on Sara, somebody needed to call her out for how she acted in the past, although then Laurel realised that Sara is literally a broken soul so her anger quickly diminished. After that point she saw her sister as this strong soul that was trying to be purified bit by bit from all of the damage control Sara has been put through. She loves Sara that much that she even told somebody who she thought she didn't know that Sara has been through a lot and that she's keeping strong, and Laurel recovered herself hoping Sara could see her strength too. You could see the emotion in Sara's eyes, there she was sitting right next to her eldest sister who was praising her. I really loved that scene, it was so important! Laurel talked to Sara under disguise treating her like a real person and she didn't hold back on telling Sara to help her rescue the hostages either. I think Laurel has always held that fire inside of her that displays how demerited she is, Sara doesn't hold the same fire Laurel does, but once Laurel started to show Sara her path away from the darkness Sara started to ignite. The only person who made Sara and The Canary feel alive again was Laurel! Sara was ready to give up, she didn't know what she wanted but they was set on telling Laurel who she was and who she's become. They both inspired one another, and writing this post is making me cry because the dynamic between the Lance sisters is so damn emotional that I honestly tear up watching their scenes. I cried watching Sara carry a little girl out of a burning building all because Laurel told Sara that she does have something to live for, Laurel was so proud of her in that moment, so was Quentin, and then the Canary was made into a heroic version of herself, the police department talked about it, and it's all thanks to Laurel helping Sara.

The way I see it is that Laurel will make Sara feels like she's alive again. Laurel is made of titanium, she's doing everything to help The Canary be remembered, that's a damn heroic thing to do. And now I'm crying again. Jesus, the lance sisters just really get me...

I'd love to see Sara's time at the league mixed with Laurel fighting in the present day, the Canary and the Black Canary are that important, this needs to happen. I always love how Laurel accepted Sara back into her life after everything. Laurel felt lost, she really believed she had lost her beauty and felt the life draining from inside of her. She entered the darkness sinking deep into the dark waters, Sara just stood there and watched Laurel pour her heart out to her not believing that Laurel had lost herself. That's why I loved when Laurel called The Canary a beautiful name, the parallel of Laurel not feeling beautiful will now come ahead in the upcoming episodes. Laurel will look so beautiful out there, a woman who's covered in full black leather blending in with the darkness, and the light that seeps through will be the colour of her hair. Sara, although her costume was black revealed her chest area which would shine light on her, Laurel is going to be completely covered up, this is why I love this idea of them not showing any of Laurels skin, it keeps to the name of "The Black Canary", and Sara was Ta-Er Al Asfer" 'Yellow Bird' which explains the lighting of the wig. I will gif this once we get footage of Laurel dressed as Black Canary properly.

That is an actress from a completely different show which has been made into a manip of The Canary. That quote was one of Laurels after Helena said it to her, but it could mean either.

- Katie
Old 01-08-2015, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow I'll need time to read all that and write a response I'll try and write a book back this evening
Old 01-08-2015, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Please can I be add

-Lisa-
Old 01-08-2015, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Welcome to the thread
Old 01-08-2015, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

thank you for the welcome, I loved there sisterly bond

-Lisa-