Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2015, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really love their relationship. Dreading the moment when Quentin finds out about Sara.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too, it's going to be so painful.
Old 01-06-2015, 12:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlennie (View Post)
I really love their relationship. Dreading the moment when Quentin finds out about Sara.
I'm worried about him. I can see why Laurel is so scared. He really fell apart last time

'People who are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l NateღBlair l OliverღLaurel l StilesღDerek l StefanღElena
Old 01-06-2015, 03:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
I'm worried about him. I can see why Laurel is so scared. He really fell apart last time
I just hope they don't kill him off. Laurel and Quentin need each other.
Old 01-06-2015, 02:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Add me absolutely love this father/daughter relationship, its such a big part of the show and its played so well

I have mixed feelings about Laurel keeping the truth from him about Sara wished in a sense that she would tell him, but also agree with her not due to his heath. So really don't know
Old 01-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlennie (View Post)
Same here, although I don't blame Laurel for fearing to tell him about the shocking news. He ended up in cardiac arrest six months ago and he's taking tablets often to keep his heart condition under control. That news wouldn't do any good for him, so I can absolutely sympathize with Laurel for not telling her. I do feel that the secret will be revealed soon though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by only dreaming (View Post)
Me too, it's going to be so painful.
Lance family scenes are always so painful to watch! There's always so much emotion behind the scenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
He spent most days/nights at the local bar and drank himself into the high heavens. The only way I can see him respecting that Laurel didn't tell him sooner, or keeping himself together health wise is if he finds out that she was murdered and fell onto the cold ground lifeless before Laurels own eyes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabous (View Post)
I just hope they don't kill him off. Laurel and Quentin need each other.
I seriously hope they don't kill him either! I'd be mortified to say at the least. Losing Sara was heartbreaking enough.

- Katie
Old 01-06-2015, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They can't kill Quentin they just can't, its true we already lost Sara and think it would kill Laurel if she lost her father

Also agree on both that keeping the secret from him was the right thing to do based on his health which is very on the fence due to what happened in the season finale and yes that he's taking the pills. I also fully agree that the secret is going to get out and that he's going to find out. Just afraid that he's going to find out on his own, and I see him being upset with Laurel about not telling him that his baby girl is dead
Old 01-07-2015, 03:33 AM
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

If they kill Quentin I'm really going to be pissed.. I hope Laurel is the one telling him.. I really hope he just doesn't find out from anybody else..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Old 01-07-2015, 06:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
If they kill Quentin I'm really going to be pissed.. I hope Laurel is the one telling him.. I really hope he just doesn't find out from anybody else..
I'll be pissed too. When Sara "died" the first time she was only 18/19 and Quentin thought that Oliver seduced her and pretty much kidnapped her onto the Queen's Gambit. This time he knew Sara was in a dangerous line of work. Maybe he'll take it better this time? It's just a very sad situation for the Lances to be in.
Old 01-07-2015, 07:26 AM
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

I think you never take the death of your kid "better". I just hope Laurel or Dinah tells him in a lighter way so that he wouldn't go into much shock because of his heart..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Old 01-07-2015, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Insane (View Post)
They can't kill Quentin they just can't, its true we already lost Sara and think it would kill Laurel if she lost her father

Also agree on both that keeping the secret from him was the right thing to do based on his health which is very on the fence due to what happened in the season finale and yes that he's taking the pills. I also fully agree that the secret is going to get out and that he's going to find out. Just afraid that he's going to find out on his own, and I see him being upset with Laurel about not telling him that his baby girl is dead
Enough parents have died on the show, they shouldn't include Quentin to that list too! He fights to minimize crime, the law is in his hands, he's so important. Him and Laurel can relate to trying to save the world every single day, even Sara could when she was still alive. The Lance family are always so strong and they have had some seriously awful things happen to them.

Although, we have to put ourselves in Laurels shoes. She's only just got her father back healthier after those six months passed. We saw how he ended up losing Sara the first time, and how upset he looked when she left on the boat to head to Nanda Parbat, but he respected her wishes because she is his daughter. In season two Quentin kept the secret of Sara being alive from Laurel, now the parallel is Laurel is keeping it from him that Sara is now dead. They both kept this secret hidden from eachother since they know how much damage control would be involved. I hope he doesn't get upset with Laurel for the exact reason that he kept the secret from her last year, and if he knew she witnessed Sara's death I honestly think he'd be able to understand. He'd keep strong knowing how traumatized his baby must have felt by such a horrible sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabous (View Post)
I'll be pissed too. When Sara "died" the first time she was only 18/19 and Quentin thought that Oliver seduced her and pretty much kidnapped her onto the Queen's Gambit. This time he knew Sara was in a dangerous line of work. Maybe he'll take it better this time? It's just a very sad situation for the Lances to be in.
It was addressed in season 2 that Sara made her own choice to run onto the Gambit with Oliver, no matter how much of a selfish thing it was to do, Sara was still growing up at this point, she is at least 2-3 years younger than Laurel, so she wouldn't be as mature. She ended up getting mad against Laurel that night so hit the 'send' button on the text message she received from Oliver, and I don't want to believe that this is out of spite, but in a way it was, plus the fact that she told her mum she thinks she loves him. Dinah gave her the support she wanted. Sara made her own choice, Oliver didn't force her to run away with him for a couple of days.

Since the days of the Gambit Sara has grown much stronger and wasn't the person she used to be. She's not the selfish little girl anymore, she learnt how to become a woman while having every bit of humanity scraped away from her.

- Katie
Old 01-07-2015, 10:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
I think you never take the death of your kid "better". I just hope Laurel or Dinah tells him in a lighter way so that he wouldn't go into much shock because of his heart..
You are right. There is no good in this. It's going to be horrible. I honestly don't know how Quentin will survive this. Hopefully there is still some island miracle drug that he can drink to save his life or that the writers actually have a plan for this mess.
Old 01-07-2015, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I hope the writers have a plan because it'll kill me if they write Quentin off the show he is a great character, his character has really grown over the years and I love him working "with" the Arrow. How its grown over the seasons into a "partnership"

That is true that he did keep the secret of Sara being alive from Laurel so really hope he sees why she is keeping the secret of her death from him. It'll be painful but they will all come out of this stronger and closer
Old 01-07-2015, 02:36 PM
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

I just saw Paul on CSI even if he plxed a bad character, I still loved him

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Old 01-07-2015, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh? which episode was he in
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top