Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2015, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
Oliver really deserved to be told that..it was really hard to watch and it's still painful to think about it seemed to make him think a little. he sure doesn't want that, and the excuses he made why he hadn't told her all that stuff were ridiculous..she may be fiery but she's usually the one who takes such things the best way, like when she found out he was the Arrow, and she didn't hurt Thea at all. she wanted to take revenge on Malcolm but can you blame her?

I agree this angst will probably develop their relationship in the long run but I still just want harmony for a change I'm very idealistic but we've had so much of that anger already, it'd be great to see something else now.

and I'm not really surprised Laurel doesn't love him anymore. I mean, I didn't think she would, but hearing it out loud was still a heartbreaker
I didn't get that she didn't love him anywhere. More that she doesn't understand how he was ever the man that she loved in the past. I think she was expressing her disappointment in the man he is now. I think laurel still feels something, but not when he acts like this. I prefer laurel not being "in love" with him right now over the reverse because thats not where either of their heads are at. It makes things a little more even. They have a shared history and I think she loves him but its more that he has always been important to him. I think he sort of forced her to fall out of love with him with his craptastic behavior.
Old 02-27-2015, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

I didn't mean at all but not the same way. it'll never fully go away but I think it's been pushed too deep now that it'll be hard to recover.. it sure is his fault for keeping everything from her but she still cares about him regardless. it's just that the feelings have changed a lot

Old 02-27-2015, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
I didn't mean at all but not the same way. it'll never fully go away but I think it's been pushed too deep now that it'll be hard to recover.. it sure is his fault for keeping everything from her but she still cares about him regardless. it's just that the feelings have changed a lot
I def think she has pushed those feelings down, but I don't think it will take much to bring them back to the surface. It will take him respecting her and showing more kindness. But, its pretty typical stuff they do for tv couples. I'm not sure how I'll feel about it down the road, but for now I'm fine with just having oliver chill the eff out and start treating her with respect and admiration.
Old 02-27-2015, 01:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

Laurel/Oliver have been based in drama since S1, they have had very few down to earth, honest moments with each other which was part of the reason they never went together that well from when we saw them together. Hopefully by S4 they can kind of start over and be happy with one another instead of always butting heads.
Old 02-27-2015, 07:28 PM
Communications Team
the voices I'm kidding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
Exactly.. he behaves like a jerk lately.. and mostly towards everyone

But sometimes I think it's exactly what they need right now.. To find their own way back to their own path, so that they can find together again
I completely agree the way things are with Oliver is that he has pushed close to everyone away. Laurel with not telling her the truth and like you guys said; he didn't give her enough credit but he was playing it safe for fear of her going after Thea. Maybe if he did tell her right away, things may have been different but I like how things are turning out. Everybody is going to each other and not just focused on being saved by Oliver. Thea herself went and toward Laurel; maybe that's what it took for her not to lash out at Thea. What if somebody else told her it was Thea; then she may have taken it different

I think that if things are to be mended need to be torn apart then grow back together
VOTE Katee Sackhoff
Old 02-28-2015, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

I guess...things between them should only go in the right direction now and the process of them warming up to each other again, however long it takes, gotta be great to watch (:

Old 02-28-2015, 04:54 PM
Communications Team
the voices I'm kidding

It really is going to be interesting to watch I'm excited over it and I always like to watch development
VOTE Katee Sackhoff
Old 03-01-2015, 01:44 AM
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I didn't get that she didn't love him anywhere. More that she doesn't understand how he was ever the man that she loved in the past. I think she was expressing her disappointment in the man he is now. I think laurel still feels something, but not when he acts like this. I prefer laurel not being "in love" with him right now over the reverse because thats not where either of their heads are at. It makes things a little more even. They have a shared history and I think she loves him but its more that he has always been important to him. I think he sort of forced her to fall out of love with him with his craptastic behavior.
This is exactly what I meant.. You can feel that she still has feelings for him, but his changes make it hard for her to go with those feelings I guess..

Old 03-01-2015, 09:34 AM
Communications Team
the voices I'm kidding

She may still be figuring out the changes in feelings due to Ollie's change so should be interesting to watch her struggle
VOTE Katee Sackhoff
Old 03-01-2015, 05:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

If they ever get back together I think they will be different people by the time it happens. Oliver will be in Green Arrow phase where he is happier in his life and Laurel will be in her Dinah/Black Canary phase where she doesn't doubt herself and she knows what she wants out of life.
Old 03-01-2015, 05:33 PM
Communications Team
the voices I'm kidding

I think that will happen too I want it to happen; for them to get out of this phrase and each of them to determine who they are now then for them to figure out who they want to be as potential couple again
VOTE Katee Sackhoff
Old 03-02-2015, 03:57 AM
Graphics Team
Moderator Support Team

It has to happen

Old 03-02-2015, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

it has to I need it

we're getting close to a new thread. any ideas for a title?

Old 03-02-2015, 06:20 PM
Communications Team
the voices I'm kidding

I'm looking for quotes but I'll leave the opening of the new thread to you guys

Oliver: Laurel, you always saw the best in me

Laurel: Wow. I can't remember the last time I've been in this room.

Oliver: What's this for? Laurel: Because you're important to me.

Laurel: Mopey's your default Ollie. It's part of your smoldering charm.
VOTE Katee Sackhoff

Last edited by beyond insane; 03-02-2015 at 06:25 PM
Old 03-03-2015, 02:43 AM
Elite Fan

ah, love all of those whichever u guys pick will be fine (:

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top