Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2019, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Arrow 7x22 "You Have Saved This City": Episode Discussion

you have saved this city
7x22 - episode discussion

FAMILY TIES

The battle between Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Emiko (Sea Shimooka) comes to a boiling point which brings back some familiar faces and leaves others in dire jeopardy.
James Bamford directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Rebecca Bellotto (#722). Original airdate 5/13/2019.
Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
  • Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-14-2019, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

For the flash forward parts to be about the Canaries, I wish BS was in them more.

I think this episode was definitely a goodbye episode for some of the main cast, even if I wished Katie played more of a part in it.

cliffies • kcch
Old 05-15-2019, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, sadly she wasn't in it much

I did like the little moments bw Laurel and Oliver though. it's a start.

I was confused why Laurel was wearing the original BC outfit and they still referred to Dinah as BC I mean, don't know what she is but there can't be 2

Old 05-16-2019, 06:42 AM
Elite Fan

Someone said that "she's bright, happy, and in the suit that's all I wanted," and I thought that was a nice way of looking at things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
yeah, sadly she wasn't in it much

I did like the little moments bw Laurel and Oliver though. it's a start.

I was confused why Laurel was wearing the original BC outfit and they still referred to Dinah as BC I mean, don't know what she is but there can't be 2
Hopefully, even if they don't interact much in the future in the show, Oliver has a trust with her now.

Dinah's role has been confusing me more and more, to be honest. I'm not sure what they want to do with her role.

cliffies • kcch