Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2015, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

DP
Old 02-19-2015, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

it's all right with me either way, really. forgot about the taboo for a minute there. but it's simple, I just won't mention it (:

Old 02-19-2015, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Peace offering to get us back on topic of neutral/general discussion for this episode

I'll sit on my hands next time and have faith that respectful conversation can happen

Absolutely love Tommy/Thea scenes especially with him acting brotherly and keeping an eye out for her while Oliver is "dead" then reminds me of all the epicness that could have happened if Tommy was alive to know that Thea was his half-sister
Old 02-19-2015, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh no worries

he really was wonderful taking over Oliver's responsibilities as a brother maybe Thea wouldn't have been so resisting either if she had known the truth back then

Old 02-19-2015, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think that the truth ever would have came out if not for Malcolm losing Tommy and somehow finding the truth so don't see that either one of them would ever have known. One could wish though; still think she would have resisted though
Old 02-19-2015, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, maybe. she's not very obedient with Oliver after all xd

Old 02-19-2015, 06:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's true but think she was in so much pain from losing Oliver and her father; even if she knew about Tommy being her half-brother. Think her pain would continue into anger and anger at Moira for not knowing that she was Malcolm's daughter. She couldn't have that because Moira was dead by the time she found out
Old 02-20-2015, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

Guys conversation about all parts of the episode is fine okay, as long as your being respectful, it's okay to say 'hey I didn't like this Olicity aspect' or 'hey oliver/thea was so fantastic this episode' but keep it to this thread. I don't want ships bought up in the general threads. In all the other threads if it's not about Laurel then keep it out but in here discussion to anything in the episode is okay.
Old 02-20-2015, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

What an episode

The flashbacks...
Ollie being back in SC I thought was kinda weird, but still good. I'm happy he didn't see Tommy asking Laurel out, because it would have been weird IMO, but the weirdest thing was him already "meeting" Felicity.. It's like the writers want to create something equally epic compared to Ollie and Laurels background story.. I'm not saying this because I don't like them - I do and I think it's about time Olicity happens - but it was a bit too much for my taste.. soap opera kitsch for my taste

Although most of the flashback scenes probably were I loved seeing Tommy being a good friend and trying to help Thea and I loved seeing Laurel helping her dad and him helping her finding her back back to SC and to CNRI

present:
Best things from the island.. Slade! Obviously.. Also knowing that there are guards (I knoe somwhere we asked ourselves how Slade gets smethign to eat :lamo
Thea/Ollie bonding.. I love that in the end he told her the truth and I can't wait to see what'll happen next about that.. if Thea will tell Laurel or not.. Laurel and Quentin.. his monologue was heartmelting and I so wanted to And I read a theory that bothered me very much and I hope this won't come true.. that they will not find back to each other until the end of the season and in the end Quentin will die.. If the do that
Also thank you for Quentin for BLACK CANARY! It's official now

Wonder when someone will call Ollie the Green Arrow for the first time

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 02-20-2015, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by change my luck (View Post)
Guys conversation about all parts of the episode is fine okay, as long as your being respectful, it's okay to say 'hey I didn't like this Olicity aspect' or 'hey oliver/thea was so fantastic this episode' but keep it to this thread. I don't want ships bought up in the general threads. In all the other threads if it's not about Laurel then keep it out but in here discussion to anything in the episode is okay.
good to know, thanks I'll keep that in mind then
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Babble (View Post)
The flashbacks...
Ollie being back in SC I thought was kinda weird, but still good. I'm happy he didn't see Tommy asking Laurel out, because it would have been weird IMO, but the weirdest thing was him already "meeting" Felicity.. It's like the writers want to create something equally epic compared to Ollie and Laurels background story.. I'm not saying this because I don't like them - I do and I think it's about time Olicity happens - but it was a bit too much for my taste.. soap opera kitsch for my taste
exactly! thank you (and here's hoping Laurel will be the first to call him that )

Last edited by JoJoF92; 02-20-2015 at 07:34 AM
Old 02-22-2015, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Spoiler:

I loved all the Tommy scenes and seeing Thea during oliver's 5 years was amazing too. No dig or roy

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504

Last edited by falling slowly; 02-22-2015 at 07:49 PM
Old 02-24-2015, 02:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Going to sometime today make the new episode discussion thread can this be unstick Please and Thanks

Kasey you've been missed We saw Diggle but you are right; no Roy though