Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2015, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Arrow 3x10 Left Behind: Episode Discussion

left behind
3x10 - episode discussion

THE TEAM DEALS WITH
OLIVER’S DISAPPEARANCE

In the aftermath of Oliver’s (Stephen Amell) fight with Ra’s al Ghul (Matt Nable), Diggle (David Ramsey) and Arsenal (Colton Haynes) continue to protect the city in the Arrow’s absence. However, after three days without hearing from Oliver, they begin to fear the worst may have happened to their friend. Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) refuses to believe that Oliver could be dead until Merlyn (John Barrowman) pays the team a surprise visit. Thea (Willa Holland) suspects there is something more behind Oliver’s disappearance and asks Merlyn for a favor. Meanwhile, Ray (Brandon Routh) tests a part of his new suit and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) takes up the mantle of the Black Canary.

Glen Winter directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Erik Oleson (#310).

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
  • Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-20-2015, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Properly wont see this until first thing Thursday
Old 01-21-2015, 03:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

me neither.. I even have to wait until the evening, so I won't be around until then..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 01-21-2015, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have to wait til midnight to see it.

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 01-21-2015, 07:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

Overall it was a good episode, I wasn't surprised to see Black Canary show up till the very end. Laurels motivation to suit up makes sense and I am glad that the moment has finally arrived.

It was also nice to see Aresenal and DigArroow operate without Arrow around. They did a pretty good job.

This season has been slower then last season but I appreciate it and have been enjoying it.
Old 01-21-2015, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

I thought we'd get a bit more Laurel, but the episode was better than expected! I really enjoyed looking at how each character reacted to what they thought happened to Oliver, along with all the action throughout the episode. I thought it was really well done! And it was nice seeing Laurel in a courtroom again!

cliffies • kcch
Old 01-21-2015, 08:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

I just want them to get Laurel out of those horrible lawyer outfits. They can dress her better then they do.
Old 01-21-2015, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the thread! stuck!
hopefully watching this soon! but might not see it until the weekend
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 01-21-2015, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Watching it now

OMFG on the episode Laurel at the end as The Canary

Last edited by crash landing; 01-22-2015 at 12:04 AM
Old 01-22-2015, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wont see it until tomorrow or Saturday probably but I saw a gifset on tumblr I'm excited.
Old 01-22-2015, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved this episode.

I didn't like so much focus on Felicity losing Oliver. I think that it just focused to much on Felicity for me. I would have preferred to see more on Laurel's feelings over losing Oliver. I felt so bad for Dig.

I didn't like Thea calling Roy out as being arsenal. I feel like she doesn't have feelings for him anymore.

I LOVED Laurel going out to fight

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 01-22-2015, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

this was an awesome episode although I was hoping we'd get more scenes with Laurel as the BC, not just the one we've already seen in the promo but it was still great

I loved seeing her as a bada$$ lawyer again at the beginning x) not to mention being a great friend. all the support and encouragement she's provided Dig and Felicity it was really nice to see them being so close, and while the others have already given up hope about Oliver, she never did, and as they've left to grieve she suited up instead and went to fight crime. she's something truly extraordinary

I can't possibly wait til next week's episode. that new promo is to die for

Old 01-22-2015, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I didn't like so much focus on Felicity losing Oliver. I think that it just focused to much on Felicity for me.
I haven't watched the last couple of episodes because I cannot stand how Felicity centric this show is. I got so sick of watching Laurel in the backseat while Felicity takes center stage. I don't even hate Felicity! Not at all. I like Felicity. I just dislike how Laurel has gotten thrown in a corner for far too long. I am very happy to see that finally Laurel's story is coming to life! I will at the very least, watch her scenes and most probably pick the show back up once I see more evidence of Laurel getting more consistent scenes.

I will lurk and post here in the meantime. LOL
Old 01-22-2015, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It truly was something to watch Laurel pick herself up after all the others have given up hope her at the end was so bad-ass
Old 01-22-2015, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
I haven't watched the last couple of episodes because I cannot stand how Felicity centric this show is. I got so sick of watching Laurel in the backseat while Felicity takes center stage. I don't even hate Felicity! Not at all. I like Felicity. I just dislike how Laurel has gotten thrown in a corner for far too long. I am very happy to see that finally Laurel's story is coming to life! I will at the very least, watch her scenes and most probably pick the show back up once I see more evidence of Laurel getting more consistent scenes.

I will lurk and post here in the meantime. LOL
It wasn't that bad. Her scenes were just whatever to me. But, Laurel oh my pretty bird. She was fantastic. I loved her scene with diggle and the team. Then her kicking ass in the courtroom and as Black Canary.