Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2015, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Suggestion Box #1 {Board Ideas/Suggestions}

Hello All
I know officially we don't need to ask for permission to open threads but I just like to get others opinions before new threads to make sure thread is justified and also to make sure topic isn't good for an already open thread

For now this thread will be for talking about possible new threads and to brainstorm discussion topics to keep the board moving. How to keep the board moving while summer hiatus and how to keep the board alive was a long campaign and don't want to lose the board
Speculation & Theories - not to be confused with Spoilers/Speculation or the Spoilery Pictures. Brought this up before and not sure if it was because I was misunderstood or what. This thread would be completely spoiler free and would be used to talk about theories or ideas of what you would like to see happen to Laurel

Katie + Cast - We've got individual threads for Katie's friendship with the cast like Katie/Stephen or Katie/Paul but maybe we could do a different thread where we could post cast pictures with everybody. Also panels from conventions would work

I know we've got the Picture thread already and a few others that are associated to pictures BUT was thinking what would we want to do about Photoshoots. Do we want to give the idea its own thread where we could do a pretty OP linking to all her photoshoots and discuss them; as well got thinking about Award Appearances or outings. Could do it all in one thread for The Picture thread but thought I would suggest for discussion purposes

Katie's Body - Am I only one wanting to over her; if I'm alone I'll stay in my own bubble to do it brought thought I would bring the topic idea up

Katie Appreciation of Shoes - Not sure if that's a good title or not but could work around the heels that she wears a lot think it was Holly that told me about Katie's love for boots
Eyes
Makeup
Hat
Quotes
Hot seat
Being Addicted to Katie

Character Fashion
Dream Co-Stars/Roles
Laugh
Keeper's List
Small Appearances

Last edited by crash landing; 12-18-2015 at 03:00 PM
Old 03-06-2015, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Some ideas are great..
I love the co-stars and keepers list also the shoes one..

Although some are a little too specific for me liek the Character fashion ( i think one fashion thread would be enough) same about the picture or laugh thread..
that's my first thoughts on everything

Katie's body I'm totally in.. can't wait to see all the bikini pics in there

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 03-06-2015, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree with the Character Fashion being too specific and can just use that as an idea to talk about in the Fashion thread keep it altogether under Fashion and have just one thread

Picture one we could have the general picture one for the BTS's and candid's but maybe have a 2nd one for official stuff like Photoshoots and Award Events. Or could just keep it all together under one we could brainstorm around that

Have the laugh one together with the smile or goofball thread? that works for me

Glad I'm not alone on waiting to over bikini pictures
Old 03-08-2015, 01:57 PM
Extreme Fan

I really like the speculation thread idea. I love hearing what other fans are thinking.

Maybe - someday - we can have a thread about female fictional characters and fandoms. I am just afraid that something like that will make people angry and this whole forum is such a nice place to come and talk about Katie / Laurel.

I just feel that there could be an interesting discussion to be held with regards to female characters such as Laurel Lance, Veronica Mars, Lana Lang etc. and how fandoms react to them. From the little that I know it would seem to me is that woman, female fans, are the hardest on leading ladies. I could be way of base here, of course.

Just an idea. Maybe it's not a good idea for now but maybe for later?
Old 03-10-2015, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Would just be afraid of negativity though we wouldn't know until we tried it. See what the girls think with how they are the moderators

Its coming up to Summer Hiatus and I believe we were in talks of doing a re-watch/watch of Harper's Island I was also thinking of the fact that we could put together an Arrow watch to get us through the summer its going to be 4 months and maybe put together a complete re-watch of all 3 seasons to keep us going

http://www.fanforum.com/f454/katie-c.../#post81394231
http://www.fanforum.com/f454/body-ap.../#post81394255
http://www.fanforum.com/f454/keeper-...atie-63148732/
http://www.fanforum.com/f454/laurel-.../#post81394309
http://www.fanforum.com/f454/dream-c.../#post81394386
http://www.fanforum.com/f454/small-g.../#post81394407
http://www.fanforum.com/f454/quotes-.../#post81394461
http://www.fanforum.com/f454/eyes-ap.../#post81394508
http://www.fanforum.com/f454/shoes-a.../#post81394552

Last edited by crash landing; 05-18-2015 at 07:59 AM
Old 05-18-2015, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Summer hiatus time We've got a lot on the board both Katie herself and also Laurel associated but its figuring out what to do for 4 months Katie herself will properly help with that with how she's became our Social Media Queen and surely more pictures will be coming but was thinking up some ideas myself
Been on the books for months since we did Katie's episodes as Ruby on Supernatural that we would do a Harper's Island watch which will be interesting because I've never seen it. Heard of it and been told its good, so we thinking August-September. In the meantime, Katie's done good amount of movies and some are ones that I haven't seen. So feel free to want to join me on watches, have pretty good available though EST where can find time on any day besides Sunday/Mondays. We can put watches together here in the Re-Watch thread

I've put together a Arrow Watch over on Stephen as a board watch, now Holly and I got talking where we decided not to have the same theme on both our boards, might cause same conversations but at the same time. I'm still having it and would if anybody would want to join me on an "unofficial Laurel" version of the watch here on Katie. Now with it being unofficial will be holding the watch in the season threads ... #1 & #2 & #3 ... Think it could be cool to know that she becomes Black Canary and see if any clues are available in S1 or S2 and maybe a watch of all the episodes in like a 4 month period {4 episodes a week} could generate some theories of what is to come
Welcoming any and all planning ideas to help the board and us get through hiatus and just ideas in general
Old 05-19-2015, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'd love an Arrow re-watch but I already know I don't have time to commit to one So might join in one a few episodes when I get a chance.
Old 05-19-2015, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Plan is 4 episodes per week starting June 1st doesn't have to be like we two pick a Friday or Saturday night to watch the episodes, be like I'll watch 4 episodes a week and then can use the questions we've got in the watch thread already to promote discussion too bad you can't join would be fun
Old 05-26-2015, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Since we have made up our plans for the summer, should we unstick this for the time being?

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-26-2015, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Works for me cause no other comments or recommends
Old 05-26-2015, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-26-2015, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Of course thought of an idea

Wishlist and can make it general about Katie, granted might start off as mainly Laurel first but think it would be interesting to discuss what we want to see become of Laurel and what we want Katie to do. Now might want to keep it Laurel and do it in her thread or make it a thread of its own, cause Katie herself could argue that its a discussion for Dream Role which it is

Was thinking of it while on Stephen and would be a good idea for his board too
Old 05-27-2015, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

We can add wishlists in the OPs

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-27-2015, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We should somehow get that out to the threads individual wishlists for each thread, well mainly properly the Laurel ones. Laurel thread and all the friendship/romantic threads associated to Laurel
Old 05-28-2015, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

we'll do that.. no hurry there we have loooos of time

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©