Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2017, 07:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

One fine afternoon, Chris decided to make everyone bake him a cake with help from Chef Hemsworth, his best friend. The oven was turned to 425 degrees, Chris stirred the chocolate batter around with a spatula. Next he decided that going to the fridge would help to cool his dish faster so he could eat it sooner. The timer then went off and everyone clapped with happiness that it was finally ready. He then drizzled some caramel over his favorite ice cream flavor, vanilla. Two of the ingredients he added created a explosion of confetti all over the floor. Suddenly there was a loud beep sound coming from inside the microwave. Everyone put their hands up to see why they were all having the same reaction to the itching on their arms and legs. It was a crazy day when Dodger reunited with Chris after so many weeks being apart. Chris
Old 09-14-2017, 06:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

One fine afternoon, Chris decided to make everyone bake him a cake with help from Chef Hemsworth, his best friend. The oven was turned to 425 degrees, Chris stirred the chocolate batter around with a spatula. Next he decided that going to the fridge would help to cool his dish faster so he could eat it sooner. The timer then went off and everyone clapped with happiness that it was finally ready. He then drizzled some caramel over his favorite ice cream flavor, vanilla. Two of the ingredients he added created a explosion of confetti all over the floor. Suddenly there was a loud beep sound coming from inside the microwave. Everyone put their hands up to see why they were all having the same reaction to the itching on their arms and legs. It was a crazy day when Dodger reunited with Chris after so many weeks being apart. Chris decided
Old 09-14-2017, 06:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

One fine afternoon, Chris decided to make everyone bake him a cake with help from Chef Hemsworth, his best friend. The oven was turned to 425 degrees, Chris stirred the chocolate batter around with a spatula. Next he decided that going to the fridge would help to cool his dish faster so he could eat it sooner. The timer then went off and everyone clapped with happiness that it was finally ready. He then drizzled some caramel over his favorite ice cream flavor, vanilla. Two of the ingredients he added created a explosion of confetti all over the floor. Suddenly there was a loud beep sound coming from inside the microwave. Everyone put their hands up to see why they were all having the same reaction to the itching on their arms and legs. It was a crazy day when Dodger reunited with Chris after so many weeks being apart. Chris decided to
Old 09-15-2017, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

One fine afternoon, Chris decided to make everyone bake him a cake with help from Chef Hemsworth, his best friend. The oven was turned to 425 degrees, Chris stirred the chocolate batter around with a spatula. Next he decided that going to the fridge would help to cool his dish faster so he could eat it sooner. The timer then went off and everyone clapped with happiness that it was finally ready. He then drizzled some caramel over his favorite ice cream flavor, vanilla. Two of the ingredients he added created a explosion of confetti all over the floor. Suddenly there was a loud beep sound coming from inside the microwave. Everyone put their hands up to see why they were all having the same reaction to the itching on their arms and legs. It was a crazy day when Dodger reunited with Chris after so many weeks being apart. Chris decided to bring
Old 09-16-2017, 05:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

One fine afternoon, Chris decided to make everyone bake him a cake with help from Chef Hemsworth, his best friend. The oven was turned to 425 degrees, Chris stirred the chocolate batter around with a spatula. Next he decided that going to the fridge would help to cool his dish faster so he could eat it sooner. The timer then went off and everyone clapped with happiness that it was finally ready. He then drizzled some caramel over his favorite ice cream flavor, vanilla. Two of the ingredients he added created a explosion of confetti all over the floor. Suddenly there was a loud beep sound coming from inside the microwave. Everyone put their hands up to see why they were all having the same reaction to the itching on their arms and legs. It was a crazy day when Dodger reunited with Chris after so many weeks being apart. Chris decided to bring his
Old 09-17-2017, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

One fine afternoon, Chris decided to make everyone bake him a cake with help from Chef Hemsworth, his best friend. The oven was turned to 425 degrees, Chris stirred the chocolate batter around with a spatula. Next he decided that going to the fridge would help to cool his dish faster so he could eat it sooner. The timer then went off and everyone clapped with happiness that it was finally ready. He then drizzled some caramel over his favorite ice cream flavor, vanilla. Two of the ingredients he added created a explosion of confetti all over the floor. Suddenly there was a loud beep sound coming from inside the microwave. Everyone put their hands up to see why they were all having the same reaction to the itching on their arms and legs. It was a crazy day when Dodger reunited with Chris after so many weeks being apart. Chris decided to bring his brother

Donna
Old 09-17-2017, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

One fine afternoon, Chris decided to make everyone bake him a cake with help from Chef Hemsworth, his best friend. The oven was turned to 425 degrees, Chris stirred the chocolate batter around with a spatula. Next he decided that going to the fridge would help to cool his dish faster so he could eat it sooner. The timer then went off and everyone clapped with happiness that it was finally ready. He then drizzled some caramel over his favorite ice cream flavor, vanilla. Two of the ingredients he added created a explosion of confetti all over the floor. Suddenly there was a loud beep sound coming from inside the microwave. Everyone put their hands up to see why they were all having the same reaction to the itching on their arms and legs. It was a crazy day when Dodger reunited with Chris after so many weeks being apart. Chris decided to bring his brother to
Old 09-17-2017, 12:14 PM
Moderator Support Team

One fine afternoon, Chris decided to make everyone bake him a cake with help from Chef Hemsworth, his best friend. The oven was turned to 425 degrees, Chris stirred the chocolate batter around with a spatula. Next he decided that going to the fridge would help to cool his dish faster so he could eat it sooner. The timer then went off and everyone clapped with happiness that it was finally ready. He then drizzled some caramel over his favorite ice cream flavor, vanilla. Two of the ingredients he added created a explosion of confetti all over the floor. Suddenly there was a loud beep sound coming from inside the microwave. Everyone put their hands up to see why they were all having the same reaction to the itching on their arms and legs. It was a crazy day when Dodger reunited with Chris after so many weeks being apart. Chris decided to bring his brother to his
Old 09-18-2017, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

One fine afternoon, Chris decided to make everyone bake him a cake with help from Chef Hemsworth, his best friend. The oven was turned to 425 degrees, Chris stirred the chocolate batter around with a spatula. Next he decided that going to the fridge would help to cool his dish faster so he could eat it sooner. The timer then went off and everyone clapped with happiness that it was finally ready. He then drizzled some caramel over his favorite ice cream flavor, vanilla. Two of the ingredients he added created a explosion of confetti all over the floor. Suddenly there was a loud beep sound coming from inside the microwave. Everyone put their hands up to see why they were all having the same reaction to the itching on their arms and legs. It was a crazy day when Dodger reunited with Chris after so many weeks being apart. Chris decided to bring his brother to his beach
Old 09-18-2017, 06:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

One fine afternoon, Chris decided to make everyone bake him a cake with help from Chef Hemsworth, his best friend. The oven was turned to 425 degrees, Chris stirred the chocolate batter around with a spatula. Next he decided that going to the fridge would help to cool his dish faster so he could eat it sooner. The timer then went off and everyone clapped with happiness that it was finally ready. He then drizzled some caramel over his favorite ice cream flavor, vanilla. Two of the ingredients he added created a explosion of confetti all over the floor. Suddenly there was a loud beep sound coming from inside the microwave. Everyone put their hands up to see why they were all having the same reaction to the itching on their arms and legs. It was a crazy day when Dodger reunited with Chris after so many weeks being apart. Chris decided to bring his brother to his beach for
Old 09-19-2017, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

One fine afternoon, Chris decided to make everyone bake him a cake with help from Chef Hemsworth, his best friend. The oven was turned to 425 degrees, Chris stirred the chocolate batter around with a spatula. Next he decided that going to the fridge would help to cool his dish faster so he could eat it sooner. The timer then went off and everyone clapped with happiness that it was finally ready. He then drizzled some caramel over his favorite ice cream flavor, vanilla. Two of the ingredients he added created a explosion of confetti all over the floor. Suddenly there was a loud beep sound coming from inside the microwave. Everyone put their hands up to see why they were all having the same reaction to the itching on their arms and legs. It was a crazy day when Dodger reunited with Chris after so many weeks being apart. Chris decided to bring his brother to his beach for some

Donna
Old 09-19-2017, 06:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

One fine afternoon, Chris decided to make everyone bake him a cake with help from Chef Hemsworth, his best friend. The oven was turned to 425 degrees, Chris stirred the chocolate batter around with a spatula. Next he decided that going to the fridge would help to cool his dish faster so he could eat it sooner. The timer then went off and everyone clapped with happiness that it was finally ready. He then drizzled some caramel over his favorite ice cream flavor, vanilla. Two of the ingredients he added created a explosion of confetti all over the floor. Suddenly there was a loud beep sound coming from inside the microwave. Everyone put their hands up to see why they were all having the same reaction to the itching on their arms and legs. It was a crazy day when Dodger reunited with Chris after so many weeks being apart. Chris decided to bring his brother to his beach for some fun
Old 09-20-2017, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

One fine afternoon, Chris decided to make everyone bake him a cake with help from Chef Hemsworth, his best friend. The oven was turned to 425 degrees, Chris stirred the chocolate batter around with a spatula. Next he decided that going to the fridge would help to cool his dish faster so he could eat it sooner. The timer then went off and everyone clapped with happiness that it was finally ready. He then drizzled some caramel over his favorite ice cream flavor, vanilla. Two of the ingredients he added created a explosion of confetti all over the floor. Suddenly there was a loud beep sound coming from inside the microwave. Everyone put their hands up to see why they were all having the same reaction to the itching on their arms and legs. It was a crazy day when Dodger reunited with Chris after so many weeks being apart. Chris decided to bring his brother to his beach for some fun in
Old 09-20-2017, 08:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

One fine afternoon, Chris decided to make everyone bake him a cake with help from Chef Hemsworth, his best friend. The oven was turned to 425 degrees, Chris stirred the chocolate batter around with a spatula. Next he decided that going to the fridge would help to cool his dish faster so he could eat it sooner. The timer then went off and everyone clapped with happiness that it was finally ready. He then drizzled some caramel over his favorite ice cream flavor, vanilla. Two of the ingredients he added created a explosion of confetti all over the floor. Suddenly there was a loud beep sound coming from inside the microwave. Everyone put their hands up to see why they were all having the same reaction to the itching on their arms and legs. It was a crazy day when Dodger reunited with Chris after so many weeks being apart. Chris decided to bring his brother to his beach for some fun in the
Old 09-21-2017, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Zachary Levi

One fine afternoon, Chris decided to make everyone bake him a cake with help from Chef Hemsworth, his best friend. The oven was turned to 425 degrees, Chris stirred the chocolate batter around with a spatula. Next he decided that going to the fridge would help to cool his dish faster so he could eat it sooner. The timer then went off and everyone clapped with happiness that it was finally ready. He then drizzled some caramel over his favorite ice cream flavor, vanilla. Two of the ingredients he added created a explosion of confetti all over the floor. Suddenly there was a loud beep sound coming from inside the microwave. Everyone put their hands up to see why they were all having the same reaction to the itching on their arms and legs. It was a crazy day when Dodger reunited with Chris after so many weeks being apart. Chris decided to bring his brother to his beach for some fun in the sun

Donna