cynergy | 🗳️ | 🖌️
Old 12-03-2016, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sometimes when I read smut fics it makes me feel so guilty

I can imagine
Old 12-04-2016, 09:40 AM
Graphics Team

Really? why is that? I think RPF makes me guilty not fictional relationships

Apparently Japan are like 3 hours behind us so not too bad I'm looking forward to Australia too
˚ ˚˚˚
cynergy | 🗳️ | 🖌️
Old 12-04-2016, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

You read RPF?? I can't do that I have tried, but I just get a little too squicked out

Oh ok Have you been to Australia before, Cynergy??
Old 12-04-2016, 11:55 PM
Graphics Team

^ sure have but I understand where you're coming from Nikki, it is a little uncomfortable but I choose to ignore it

I have for a stopover (Sydney and Brisbane) when I was going to Singapore and back to NZ

Nikki why do you have my little cupcake as your icon?
˚ ˚˚˚
cynergy | 🗳️ | 🖌️

Last edited by dracarys; 12-05-2016 at 12:11 AM
Old 12-05-2016, 01:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Go for it, hun..... I just can't quite get myself to do it Does that mean you read Dylan/Thomas fanfics??

But you haven't explored the country yet, correct?? I have been to New Zealand many times.. one of my brothers live there Actually I think I have mentioned that before... maybe...

Because he is such a precious one I do love Harry.. such an awkward fella I obviously have a thing for the quirky ones
Old 12-05-2016, 01:54 PM
Graphics Team

it is a bit awkward and when fans mention them at conventions it makes it that much more awkward I've read 3 which were pretty good

Nope not yet and I'm only there for 4 days (should have extended my trip) but I hope to explore more of the country in years to come I don't think you have Nikki, what part of the country does he live in?

He is very quirky, some of the things he says are like but that's all apart of his appeal, I just want to cuddle him so much you've been holding out on me though Nikki, when did you become a fan
˚ ˚˚˚
cynergy | 🗳️ | 🖌️
Old 12-05-2016, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can imagine Wow.. I didn't even realise there were that many Dylmas fics.. interesting I know about Newtmas fics, because I read them, but I thought Dylmas fics were something of a myth

What part of Australia are you visiting, hun?? My brother lives North.. I think. Bay of Islands.. it's mostly a holiday destination He lives in the small town of Russell

I have been a fan of ID for a while now Obviously not a hardcore stan, but I have always really enjoyed their music and I sincerely like the lads.. Harry is just perfect. I have recently become a little more intense with them (especially Harry).. which is funny because they aren't together right now, but what can you do
Old 12-05-2016, 11:49 PM
Graphics Team

They're definitely not a myth but aren't common I do prefer Newtmas fics of course

Twoomba, Brisbane my dad recently moved there so I'm gonna try to visit him atleast once a year to see him oh yup I've heard of the place, I think it's quite small

How did I not know that about you I finally have someone in my life to obsess over them with me Ikr? the hiatus is horrible but it's lucky we have tumblr to help us get through it explore the Larry ship please
˚ ˚˚˚
cynergy | 🗳️ | 🖌️
Old 12-06-2016, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Newtmas fics have some of my favourite fics in this universe

Brisbane is great I hope you have fun

I didn't advertise it... I also didn't try to hide it either.. I don't know, but I always appreciated your Larry icons when you had them

The Larry ship is.... intense I love the boys and their bond is definitely something special.. not really sure if I ship it.. again the whole real life thing just kind of creeps me out.. don't hate me
Old 12-06-2016, 05:01 PM
Graphics Team

What's your favourite genre for Newtmas fics Nikki?

Is it the cooler part of Australia? I've heard it can be?

nah I figured you might not be since you're not a big fan of real life pairings and fans can be intense with the analysis of their matching tattoos to their interactions since 2010. I didn't believe there was a possiblity of them being together at first but now I'm convinced they are
˚ ˚˚˚
cynergy | 🗳️ | 🖌️
Old 12-06-2016, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am a big fan of staying in the canon world I don't mind AU's but my favourites are definitely ones that are pretty much canon What about you, hun??

Umm.... it has more of a tropical vibe... but I wouldn't say it is cooler Melbourne is definitely cooler

Yeah... I actually get a little scared by how passionate some of the Larry fans are But, yeah.. I just can't ship it Good on them if they are... it wouldn't bother me either way. I love both boys and I just want them to be happy
Old 12-06-2016, 10:43 PM
Graphics Team

It's pretty even for me I like canon but I also like modern aus of them in high school, university etc my personal favourites are the soulmates verse

Is that where you are hun? hopefully I get to explore more of Australia at some point, I'll see if my dad will do a road trip with me one day

Aw don't be scared of us, we love them passionately but we're not scary I'm just surprised you were a 1D fan, everyone else in my life don't really care or know they exist
˚ ˚˚˚
cynergy | 🗳️ | 🖌️
Old 12-06-2016, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

The soulmate verses are quite good.. I do enjoy a good soulmate story

Nope I have been to Brisbane a lot though I am a Sydney girl through and through

Maybe scared was a little strong.. I just meant the Larry fandom is so huge in the 1D fandom.. it can sometimes be a little overwhelming Every Larry fan I have interacted with is lovely though

Why are you so surprised 1D are totally awesome fella's