Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-23-2015, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

[The Runners] Thomas/Minho #10: "I like Thomas and Minho. I think they call it Thominho." - Ki Hong

Thomas & Minho - Thread #10
Dylan and Ki

courtesy of running wild

Happy 10th thread everyone! Here's to many more in the future with these two amazing characters!

Here are some of the reasons why we are so in love with these two and their relationship:

mockingjay:
1. Favorite Book Scene: I would say any scene of them in TST thinking/worrying about each other (there are so many ). Or when they are first reunited in TDC "I bet you cried every night, missing me."
2. Favorite Movie Scene: I love their first 'meeting'; their eye contact was so intense. I also like their deleted scene from TMR where Minho releases Thomas from the slammer and takes him to the map room; Minho is his sassy self there and then he looks like he's jealous when Thomas stops and talks with Teresa outside "You two need a minute? *annoyed look*"
3. Favorite Book Quote: "I’m with Thomas. I’m with Thomas one hundred percent."
4. Favorite Movie Quote: "I don't know if he's brave or stupid. But whatever it is, we need more of it. I say we make him a Runner."
5. Favorite Dylan/Ki Hong moment:

i actually have many more.. but let's just leave it at that
6. What are you looking forward to in the next movie? I can't wait for them to reunite and getting to Paradise in the end.

Glader|4|Life:
1. Favorite Book Scene: I have a lot of favourite scenes for them in the book, but the one that stands out for me is, the lightning scene in 'The Scorch Trials'. I just love it, I like the way they are all running for their lives, yet Thomas sees Minho get hit and despite the risk to himself, he can't leave him. It's a great scene.
2. Favorite Movie Scene: I love their very first scene together. Their looks at each other still make me laugh. But I think my favourite scene for them is one that doesn't even have Minho in it, but it is all about him. It's the speech Thomas gives to the Gladers after Minho gets taken by WCKD, about how Thomas will stop at nothing to get Minho back.
3. Favorite Book Quote: Lots, but one of my top five quotes is: “You're the shuckiest shuck-faced shuck there ever was.” Said By Minho to Thomas... it's one of my faves because it sticks with you for a long time after you have read these books. It's almost iconic in a way.
4. Favorite Movie Quote: In 'The Scorch Trials' there is a moment when they are all hanging upside down and Minho says something sassy to Thomas and Thomas reply's with 'Shut up'.. it's such a simple a moment, but it's so funny.
5. Favorite Dylan/Ki Hong moment: Way tooooo many Them watching the trailer for 'TST' was a really fantastic moment, but honestly? There is just to many to choose from, I enjoy whenever they are together.
6. What are you looking forward to in the next movie? For Thomas and the rest of the Gladers to break out Minho from WCKD.

Please go ahead and use an icon to celebrate:

courtesy of shadowhunter

CREDIT

Wes Ball - "He [Minho] comes back and actually cops
to the fact that he was a coward - that to me shows true strength.
It’s kind of when you forgive him fully. From that moment on,
he would be with Thomas forever."

X

X

“Minho looked at Thomas, a serious expression on his face.
"If I don't see you on the other side," he said in a sappy voice, "remember I love you."
Snickering at Thomas's eye roll, he went through the doors and they closed.

X

X

“[Minho] pulled one of his knives from a pocket and, without missing a beat,
cut a big piece of ivy off the wall. He threw it on the ground behind him and kept running.
“Bread crumbs?” Thomas asked, the old fairy tale popping into his mind. Such odd glimpses of his past
had almost stopped surprising him.“Bread crumbs,” Minho replied. “I’m Hansel, you’re Gretel.”

X

X

X

Supporters List:

1: Glader|4|Life
2: KeepThisaSecret
3: sourburst
4: mockingjay
5: fire for a heart
6: dancing in the rain
7: ready to run
8: fly me to the moon
9: BehindBlueEyes
10. EliseManny
11. Stile's#1fan|TeenWolf
12. Enchanted Goddess

Future titles:

1/ "You da boss greenie"

Last edited by karamel; 12-23-2015 at 09:50 PM
Old 12-23-2015, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!!! The OP is great, hun Thank you so much for putting it together
Old 12-23-2015, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

np

if anyone else wants to add in their favorites or any arts or anything, lemme know
Old 12-23-2015, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nice icon choice.. that was my fave as well.. but I decided to go for a different one
Old 12-23-2015, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

they are def my no.1 ship from the movies that op is ****in amazing so much beautiful art work and gifs

HAPPY 10 THREADS
Old 12-23-2015, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

but we match
Old 12-23-2015, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

We do match
Old 12-24-2015, 11:05 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread!

are you sleepy? wanna sleep?
is that what you want?