Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-30-2014, 05:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Season 1 Discussion

How do you think the season will end? How would you like the season to end?

Theories/crazy scenarios are acceptable
Old 12-31-2014, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for starting this!

I haven't really thought about how they would continue from this, tbh. If this really means that there won't be anymore, I do want a relatively happy ending though. I don't want another cliffhanger a la Emma's relapse in 1x10.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for starting this

Quote:
If this really means that there won't be anymore, I do want a relatively happy ending though. I don't want another cliffhanger a la Emma's relapse in 1x10.
This! I haven't thought about how I want it to end but I don't want any cliffhangers or meaningless omfgs. I want a nice ending that's happy but also leaves the door open for potential episodes/seasons.

i love you. ♡
Old 01-03-2015, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

just started and seen 4 eps and im enjoying it

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 01-04-2015, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

that's great to hear. It's a really good show

i love you. ♡
Old 01-04-2015, 11:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

it was a great series, i just hope the final 3 eps wraps up the storylines is a happy way. i hate cliffhangers.
Old 01-04-2015, 07:41 PM
Passionate Fan

If I could do something over again for season 1, I'd hold off on the romantic relationships until a bit later. For me personally, it's hard to get invested into ships that happen off camera. The show should've focused more on the dynamic between the kids to set the foundation before branching off into their own little groups.

Another thing I'd change is having Emma show symptoms of her disorder earlier than the 7th episode. An eating disorder is a mental illness obviously but there are also physical consequences. Why was the first time we ever saw her look a bit off was when she got home???

Dash should've been used more. Hunter called him the "glue" of the group and yet it seems like everyone is too busy doing their own thing to notice him. Maybe that's the show's subtle way of setting him up for death (but I hope not!!!)

I want Charlie to make a full recovery. Also, I'd like Emma/Leo/Kara to get over what happened and being civil with each other

And I can't lie, I'm not particularly invested in the adults' storylines so
Old 01-05-2015, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_vanilla (View Post)
If I could do something over again for season 1, I'd hold off on the romantic relationships until a bit later. For me personally, it's hard to get invested into ships that happen off camera. The show should've focused more on the dynamic between the kids to set the foundation before branching off into their own little groups.

Another thing I'd change is having Emma show symptoms of her disorder earlier than the 7th episode. An eating disorder is a mental illness obviously but there are also physical consequences. Why was the first time we ever saw her look a bit off was when she got home???

Dash should've been used more. Hunter called him the "glue" of the group and yet it seems like everyone is too busy doing their own thing to notice him. Maybe that's the show's subtle way of setting him up for death (but I hope not!!!)

I want Charlie to make a full recovery. Also, I'd like Emma/Leo/Kara to get over what happened and being civil with each other

And I can't lie, I'm not particularly invested in the adults' storylines so
perfectly said. I agree with everything, you wrote everything down spot on

i love you. ♡