Four & Tris
Old 12-12-2014, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes, they timing sucked so much

i love you. ♡
Old 12-13-2014, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasia Belle_02 (View Post)
I really wish the timing was better for these two
Same. It's such a shame. they had a lot of potential.
Old 12-13-2014, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel like all the potential was used for a "omfg moment"

i love you. ♡
Old 12-13-2014, 06:26 PM
Passionate Fan

They'll probably regret it but I still think it's the best ship. None of these relationships are that serious anyways. Leo and Emma only knew each other for 2 months. How long were Kara and Hunter "together"?

I'm reaching I know

x
Old 12-13-2014, 07:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_vanilla (View Post)
They'll probably regret it but I still think it's the best ship. None of these relationships are that serious anyways. Leo and Emma only knew each other for 2 months. How long were Kara and Hunter "together"?

I'm reaching I know

x

I think Kara and Hunter were only together for two days

Four & Tris
Old 12-14-2014, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale decem (View Post)
I feel like all the potential was used for a "omfg moment"
Same here. They have an interesting dynamic but I feel like they only threw the sleeping together in for shock value, which is a shame because I really did like the rest of their storyline this episode.
Old 12-14-2014, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

Yeah exactly. Such a waste. Everytime we see something between them it's so great. they always seem to understand what is bothering the other one:
When Kara knew that Leo was having a hard time having to deal with him losing his leg and Jordi getting to keep his or when Leo got on stage and knew exactly what to say to make the night great for Kara....it just seems to me that they can read eachother the best out of everyone and I think they were for me the best potential relationship, but it seems like they were only used as shock factor and we'll probably never get to see them properly developed. which is a shame.
Old 12-14-2014, 03:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlgreenie (View Post)
Yeah exactly. Such a waste. Everytime we see something between them it's so great. they always seem to understand what is bothering the other one:
When Kara knew that Leo was having a hard time having to deal with him losing his leg and Jordi getting to keep his or when Leo got on stage and knew exactly what to say to make the night great for Kara....it just seems to me that they can read eachother the best out of everyone and I think they were for me the best potential relationship, but it seems like they were only used as shock factor and we'll probably never get to see them properly developed. which is a shame.
They really do understand each other better than anyone else imo, Hunter does care about Emma but at times I felt he was a bit condescending towards her. I kind of felt that Emma and Leo getting back together was a mistake because of what Dash said, Emma does not love herself and has deep issues (mental illness can be harder to treat than physical illness because there is no black and white), Emma needs to focus on herself only. I would've rather Leo and Kara kept the connection they had going instead of just sleeping together randomly.

Four & Tris
Old 12-15-2014, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely agree on Emma needing to focus on herself right now.

I think I would just prefer Kara and Leo to be friends right now, to be honest. Sleeping together only provides unnecessary complications and they really need a friend like each other right now.
Old 12-18-2014, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

I'm fine with them being friends. I just hope we keep getting scenes between them to show us their connection.
Old 12-19-2014, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I don't want them to drop it so soon like they did after Kara kissed Leo at homecoming.
Old 12-20-2014, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I hope they don't just completely drop it. Them hooking up may have been a mistake, but the friendship is real and they can really help each other.