Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2017, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I haven't figured that out either yet. I thought it was only able to capture pictures to begin with and I seem to remember they were going to add the video capture later? I think for now, you have to have a capture card in order to record videos from the Switch.
Old 04-22-2017, 07:26 AM
Elite Fan

I know that on XB1 you double click the X button fast to start capture/stream - mine is set to the last 5 minutes. But Switch - mo bloody idea!
Old 04-23-2017, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

when one of you figures it out, let me know.
Old 04-23-2017, 10:48 PM
Elite Fan

I finally lit the blue flame at the Ancient Laboratory at the top right of the map and got some ancient armour and weapons plus heaps of ancient arrows too!
Old 04-24-2017, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

god you're so much farther along than i am!
Old 04-25-2017, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

I still have two divine beasts to beat. Trying to level up a lot more and gather food and equipment first.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

you need food in this game?
Old 04-26-2017, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camibra (View Post)
I finally lit the blue flame at the Ancient Laboratory at the top right of the map and got some ancient armour and weapons plus heaps of ancient arrows too!
I did the blue flame at the Akkala ancient tech lab the other week. It was a chore because of the stupid guardian, but I did it. I haven't got any of the armour yet, I need more of the items first.

I beat Divine Beast Vah Medoh yesterday! That one was so much fun, I much preferred it to the Zora one. And the boss was actually kinda easy, though I wasn't exactly skilful at it. I just shot the thing with bomb arrows the whole time. It wasn't skilful, but I got the job done! Just two Divine Beasts to go. So it looks like you and I are at pretty similar points! I want to level up next too, before getting any further. I'm trying to complete more shrines so I can get to 13 full heart containers. I want to get the Master Sword now. And I desperately want to expand my weapon inventory, so if I want that now, it's gonna have to be my next quest! Which Divine Beast will you go to next? I think I might try the Goron one next.

Yep. Food is vital in this game to your survival. You can't just cut the grass or pots anymore to find hearts. It's fun experimenting with recipes. You can cook all sorts of recipes for various health, stealth, attack power and defence boosts temporary upgrades.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

I like that!!
Old 04-26-2017, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Then you'll like this game.

I did 6 more shrines today so I could finally get 13 full heart containers. Now I can go and get the Master Sword. Though I think I might go and recover some memories first, 'cause I haven't done that many yet. Nor have I really used the camera rune to capture stuff. There's still so much to do!
Old 04-28-2017, 12:25 AM
Elite Fan

Your weapons and shields that have wood in them start to burn in your inventory if you are too hot such as when in the Goron area. Until you use an elixir or potion to protect yourself. That is another thing to remember in this game.

I now have 14 hearts and 2.5 stamina orbs.
Old 04-28-2017, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I'll remember that. I probably won't be going to the Goron area for a little while, so I'll prep myself up whilst going to get the Master Sword, finding more Korok seeds, doing more side quests and recover more memories. That will probably take me a good few hours.
Old 04-28-2017, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camibra (View Post)
Your weapons and shields that have wood in them start to burn in your inventory if you are too hot such as when in the Goron area. Until you use an elixir or potion to protect yourself. That is another thing to remember in this game.

I now have 14 hearts and 2.5 stamina orbs.
what's the most stamina orbs you can get?
Old 04-29-2017, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I need to do more shrines to get more stamina, I've only upgraded it twice so far.

I went through the Lost Woods to get the Master Sword yesterday! The Lost Woods area is really cool, so mysterious and eerie. Getting through it wasn't quite as hard as I was expecting, though I did have to use the guide to help me through it as I was bound to get lost a few times. The following cutscene with the Deku Tree was awesome. And then I went to random areas to try and find more Korok Seeds. Found the Horse God Fairy! Other than that, I didn't get that much done.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

I love that some shrines you have to unviel after a big quest then inside those ones there is no test as the revealing of the shrine WAS the test! The lost woods refuse me stil...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread