Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2018, 10:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009

One of my favorite video games right now is WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 for the Nintendo DS and I discovered it by accident when I was shopping at Walmart and I got a Nintendo DS travel kit and I didn't like the game it came with so I took it out and replaced it with WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009 and I just liked it because it was my first wrestling game for the Nintendo DS and it's really great to play and you can even create your own WWE wrestler too. After I enjoyed it I got WWE Smackdown 2008 and WWE Smackdown 2010 as well
Amapola
LaAmapola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

That was a good game when it came out 10 years ago! I'm playing the most recent one just released this week, WWE 2K19 and it's amazing! Do you have a PS4 or Xbox One you could try it on?
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 11:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Who was your favorite wrestler to play as on WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2009? My favorite WWE wrestler to play as is either Mr. Kennedy or Big Show because Mr. Kennedy is so cool with his microphone and it's always fun to see him yell really loud into his microphone in his entrance theme or I like to create my own wrestler and my wrestlers that I create are really cool and I give them interesting and unique clothing when I play
Amapola
LaAmapola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

I don't remember that far back lol. I'd have to look up the roster to tell you. I'm cool with just playing with a random, though. and being good with the random!
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread